PDA

View Full Version : If your fave player stepped on ur foot and spit in your face, would u call that love?

MarcusRock
Apr 11th, 2003, 10:00 PM
If not, how would you react?

*abby*
Apr 11th, 2003, 10:06 PM
if it was from jen i wud take wotever i got :hearts:
if she spat on me i wud probably never wash again :drool: :lick:

kiwifan
Apr 11th, 2003, 10:16 PM
If not, how would you react?

If she were naked when she was doing this, I would call it love and do it right back to her.:lick:

If we were on the streets of NYC, I would call it "normal" behavior and just keep on truckin'. :cool:

If we were on the streets of New Jersey, I would call her every name in the book and then ask her out. :p

If we were on the streets of Hollywood, I would ask her if she was "okay" and then ask her out. :cool:

I have about 1000 other scenarios, but I'll spare you :p :p :p

"Love Stinks" - J. Geils Band :angel: :angel: :angel:

chapel
Apr 11th, 2003, 10:23 PM
if it's from daniela, it's like can't eat, can't sleep, over the fence, under the sea kinda love! yep, it's love...uh, i mean, "true" love! :hearts:

nah! no way! if she steps on my foot, i'd forgive her. but if she spits on my face, i'll whack her in the head with her racket! :fiery: nah! i won't hurt her. i'll probably just hate her for the rest of my life. c'mon, i'm no martyr!

lol @ this thread! what the heck kinda question is this? :confused:

chapel
Apr 11th, 2003, 10:26 PM
If she were naked when she was doing this, I would call it love and do it right back to her.:lick:

lol

well, that's another story!

MarcusRock
Apr 13th, 2003, 05:06 AM
but if she spits on my face, i'll whack her in the head with her racket! :fiery:Hey! Venus owns the copyright to that move. Do so at the risk of legal action.

http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/Hans-Venus.gif

BasicTennis
Apr 13th, 2003, 08:08 AM
if it was from jen i wud take wotever i got :hearts:
if she spat on me i wud probably never wash again :drool: :lick:
you could be SARS victim eh. :sad:

Dava
Apr 13th, 2003, 09:37 AM
It depends under the circumstances, if it were out of pure hatred then I would bitch slap her back to Moscow, but if she say tripped on my foot and spat in shock, I would be polite and ask her for an autograph, t-shirts, phone number, you know the usual fan stuff.

BasicTennis
Apr 13th, 2003, 10:31 AM
Even though she is my favorite if she spat on my face then I will bring her to court and take quarter of her millions but I would still continue watching her 'coz I just love Serena's awesome game.:devil:

Snuffkin
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:49 PM
From Jen I believe that would be her version of foreplay. So, depending on my mood I'd either walk away or say 'thank you' and hope my stamina was good.

Leena
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:00 PM
If your fave player stepped on ur foot and spit in your face, would u call that love?

Yes, most certainly. :)

I'd do the same to Lena. :) Then we could have an overgrown Russian cat fight! :devil:

auntie janie
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:24 PM
I would come to wtaworld and whine and moan about what my former fave did to me, and try and try to turn everyone against her until the day she retired. :D

caramel
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:28 PM
I would spit him/her right back in the face and then I would step on his/her foot,too.... and aftwards I would kick his/her butt as hard as possible.

Leena
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:30 PM
I would come to wtaworld and whine and moan about what my former fave did to me, and try and try to turn everyone against her until the day she retired. :D
Hehe... Brie Rippner is such a BITCH! :p