PDA

View Full Version : "I said to myself today, 'MP' is back".

allezmary
Apr 11th, 2003, 05:08 PM
Apparently Meryl read my post, entitled "Allez is back". YES!!! Go you Meryl!

Now read this, k?

Jujubee Enya is yet another one of the talentless foolios occupying your spot in the top 10. Enya is sooo pathetic that she sooo wants to be a one-slam-wonder like Nona Votjana or Gabriela Slamatweenieless, but those two wouldn't even spit on her if she was on fire.

I have helped to pull your game out of the trashbins once before, so trust me. You WILL beat enya today. Then you will give dindsay dumptruck davybitch the ultimate comeuppance for that 99 us open fiasco (that ball was IN).

Tratree
Apr 11th, 2003, 05:20 PM
Meryl is so stinkin' hot right now that she lives in a house of flames at the corner of Hades and Hell. She's just gonna roll over Enya like a John Deere tractor over a pile of Dixie Chicks CDs in Alabama. MP is all about winning now. If she can't wow em with winners, she will razzle dazzle them with her infamous leaping between the legs shots or one-liners on the court. Oh, my friends, it is a GOOD day to be a MP fan. Sing w/me.....M-P shall overcooooome....M-P shall overcoooome....

allezmary
Apr 11th, 2003, 05:30 PM
Tratree-please contact the WTA tour and have them send someone to get downdy dindsay dumptruck davybitch take the court now. Meryl should just walk into the locker room and kick dumptruck's racket bag out onto the court while she says, "I am ready for my close-up, dowdy davybitch".

All I know is the crowd better get rowdy for Meryl. I mean, who on earth besides a blind village idiot (or John Tesh) would prefer jujubee enya to meryl (nee)mallowmar-pierce?

Leo_DFP
Apr 12th, 2003, 02:54 AM
We don't want anyone here who curses and insults the players. Mary wouldn't like that either. Some fan you are. :rolleyes:

Mark Spruce
Apr 12th, 2003, 03:47 AM
well said Leo_DFP

Mark

mamno_MARYFAN
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:12 AM
yeah leo....well said

ashwu
Apr 12th, 2003, 12:56 PM
does 'MP' have any other meaning in english? i remember read 'MP' in some novel.

allezmary
Apr 19th, 2003, 05:47 PM
umm... how do y'all know what mizz meryl mallowmar would want me to post. FYI, me and meryl are like this (crossing my bony fingers) since i am personally responsible for her ascent from the trashbins in 2000 (ask tratree) and tratree personally had her autograph 2 items to yours truly at la costa AND i got mizz mallowmar to participate in an AOL live tennis chat in 2000 so POX ON YOU!

you are all a bunch of boring, personality-like-a-dead-rat foolios who would not know a funny, well-written post if it bit you on your bloated arses. i think meryl is withdrawing from her latest events so she will not hafta read your lame posts clogging her message board. i am personally calling lindsay dumptruck davybiatch right now to kick your racket bags out of this forum. there is a NEW sheriff in town.

ALLEZMARY

Tratree
Apr 19th, 2003, 05:54 PM
umm... how do y'all know what mizz meryl mallowmar would want me to post. FYI, me and meryl are like this (crossing my bony fingers) since i am personally responsible for her ascent from the trashbins in 2000 (ask tratree) and tratree personally had her autograph 2 items to yours truly at la costa AND i got mizz mallowmar to participate in an AOL live tennis chat in 2000 so POX ON YOU!

you are all a bunch of boring, personality-like-a-dead-rat foolios who would not know a funny, well-written post if it bit you on your bloated arses. i think meryl is withdrawing from her latest events so she will not hafta read your lame posts clogging her message board. i am personally calling lindsay dumptruck davybiatch right now to kick your racket bags out of this forum. there is a NEW sheriff in town.

ALLEZMARY

A big fat WORD to my brother, Allez. He's just having fun and livening up the place....we're been fans without a place to post for a while. He used to be the court jester on the AOL Mary board and it got closed down due to her game being in the virtual crapper. If you don't like his posts, skip them. If for one laugh my butt off at his stuff and we have fun bouncing off each other.

Lighten up, peeps! Allez is here to stay!

Go Allez...it's yo birthday! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :wavey: :kiss:

mamno_MARYFAN
Apr 23rd, 2003, 11:41 AM

ALLEZMARY

Allezmary...

There is such a thing as "respect", my bro!!!!! :mad:

I don't see calling a player as nice as Lindsay like that is "humorous"...."disrespectful" is more like it.... :o