PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best chance for an upset?

Gowza
Apr 11th, 2003, 12:55 AM
zvonareva over davenport or harkleroad over hantuchova?

which young player do you think has the best chance of making an upset in the FCC quarter-finals?

Rtael
Apr 11th, 2003, 12:58 AM
Harkelroad for sure! she's already done it twice....

you know the more I psot on this board the more I sound like english is my second language! lol

Anyway.....I just don't like certain players (for absolutely no reason!) and Zvonareva is one of them...dunno why, I'm a freak!

Havok
Apr 11th, 2003, 12:59 AM
both do, but Harkelroad a little more

Jordan.
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:04 AM
Anyway.....I just don't like certain players (for absolutely no reason!) and Zvonareva is one of them...dunno why, I'm a freak!

Why yes you are :rolleyes:

:p :angel: :|

selesfan
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:05 AM
I think Vera has a slightly better chance.

BK4ever
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:07 AM
Vera has a great chance...she has to be aggressive from beginning to end. If she can get the upper hand in the rallies and move Lindsay from side to side, she has a great chance...

Jordan.
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:09 AM
Yay! I love you two!!!!

LeonHart
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:30 AM
Lindsay's worst surface is clay right? So vera has a very good chance!! WIN 2morrow Vera!! K?? :p:D:bounce:

King Lindsay
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:56 AM
I'd give Vera a shot, but I don't know .... I watched her play Jennifer Capriati at Indian Wells and wasn't that impressed .... not sure that she's ready. But we'll see. I expect a tough match.

Gowza
Apr 11th, 2003, 04:34 AM
i think vera has a better chance but harkleroad does well on clay (finalist at junior roland garros last year) and hantuchova can be a bit erratic. but i would say vera.