Apr 10th, 2003, 11:06 PM
Ra!

- Car Key Boi :bounce:

GBFH
Apr 10th, 2003, 11:10 PM
Some prediction :rolleyes:

Curtis F
Apr 11th, 2003, 03:31 AM
It's a tight game, 54-53 Lakers at the half. All credit to the Lakers for coming back after being under .500 for the first half of the season. However, the Kings are ready and really are the team to beat for the rings.

disposablehero
Apr 11th, 2003, 05:15 AM
Gotta be tough being on the Kings, Mavs, or Spurs. LA looks dead til the new year, and yout team just keep pounding forward looking like a champion. Then the Lakers show up when they damn well feel like, and pretty much announce that they are ready to punk some people. The only consolation they have is that LA has been so good since the new year that they will probably get the 5 seed, and none of those teams will be stuck with them in the first round.

LeonHart
Apr 11th, 2003, 05:32 AM
HAHAHA...Lakers WON!! Kiss my @ss sacramento!

King Satan
Apr 11th, 2003, 06:35 AM
It's a tight game, 54-53 Lakers at the half. All credit to the Lakers for coming back after being under .500 for the first half of the season. However, the Kings are ready and really are the team to beat for the rings.
That's the funniest and stupidest thing i've ever heard :D how are you gonna tell me that the road to the title goes through SAC TOWN??? My lakers are back, and they're destroying teams once again. Just look what happened tonight. The road to the rings goes through the lakers till someone knocks them off, plain and simple.

lol DD :D

King Satan
Apr 11th, 2003, 06:44 AM
I don't see anyone beating my Lakers this year, but the one team i think will give them trouble is San Antonio (glad we don't get them in the first round)

decemberlove
Apr 11th, 2003, 07:07 AM
However, the Kings are ready and really are the team to beat for the rings.

as much as i dont like the lakers... i have to agree with Joe here... considering they won three in a row, id think that the lakers were the team to beat. yknow, DEFENDING CHAMPIONS? yeah

decemberlove
Apr 11th, 2003, 07:13 AM
im just happy my sixers won tonight... and that a.i. will be on the olympic team... and kobe.

King Satan
Apr 11th, 2003, 07:15 AM
He is? :D

decemberlove
Apr 11th, 2003, 07:20 AM
He is? :D

yup

heres the list

ray allen
tim duncan
jason kidd
tmac

...tba...
iverson
jermaine o'neal [i dont like him]
bibby
karl malone
kobe bryant

still no official center...

decemberlove
Apr 11th, 2003, 07:20 AM
go here joe

http://espn.go.com/oly/news/2003/0410/1537311.html

King Satan
Apr 11th, 2003, 07:28 AM
Thanks love :)

I'm so glad to hear he's gonna be on the team. It would be a disgrace not to have him.

But no KG? :confused:

I hope shaq and kg go too, that would make my dream team, shaq, timmy, kg, kobe or iverson or tmac lol, and kidd :)

decemberlove
Apr 11th, 2003, 07:41 AM
i was wondering about that too...

i think shaq will end up being on. how can they NOT have him?

i dunno why the fuck jermaine is on there. i cant stand him. much rather see kg there

King Satan
Apr 11th, 2003, 07:49 AM
I don't think jermaine deserves to be on the team. He's had what, two good years? I'd much rather have Ben Wallace then o'neal.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 11th, 2003, 09:16 AM
Question for Lakers fan: surely you all liked them before they were good, right? ;)

Gotta love people who are fans of the Lakers, Detroit Red Wings, AND Yankees, who claim that they were a fan before all three got good ;)

Crazy Canuck
Apr 11th, 2003, 10:29 AM
I was only mocking the bandwagon fans, not the real ones ;)

But come on - people who are fans of ALL the best teams in every league are a *little* suspect, no?

That said, one could easily say that I just hate the top teams because my teams and players blow, so I'm bitter :cool:

My father was never much of a sports fan, so I don't have any great memories *sigh* The only sports team that I support year in and out is the Leafs... I don't follow basketball often. Just when I want to root against certain teams ;)

Tratree
Apr 11th, 2003, 03:00 PM
``It's not mental with us. We don't have a mental block when it comes to them. That couldn't be farther from the truth,'' Webber said.

Keep repeating that Chris and maybe your Kings will have a chance....rofl@Kings

mentos
Apr 11th, 2003, 04:11 PM
Obnoxious Lakers fans, canít stand the whole lot of you. :devil:

Iíll be pulling for the Sixers to represent for the East. :p

your's truly,
A bitter, missed the playoffs, finished under .500 again, wonít get a high draft pick, more of the same shit next year, true orange and blue (extremely BLUE) :sad: Knicks fan.
:wavey:

Rae Q.
Apr 11th, 2003, 04:32 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/pistons/fan_009.jpg

Pistons Rock! :angel:

King Satan
Apr 11th, 2003, 05:30 PM
I was only mocking the bandwagon fans, not the real ones ;)

But come on - people who are fans of ALL the best teams in every league are a *little* suspect, no?

That said, one could easily say that I just hate the top teams because my teams and players blow, so I'm bitter :cool:

My father was never much of a sports fan, so I don't have any great memories *sigh* The only sports team that I support year in and out is the Leafs... I don't follow basketball often. Just when I want to root against certain teams ;)
I'm from LA, and like DD, i've been a laker fan since i was a little kid, way before shaq and kobe showed up :)

It annoys me too when ppl just root for the best teams, and when they start losing they jump off the wagon. I know a lot of ppl who jumped off the wagon in the first half of the season, and now that the lakers are back, they're all jumping back on :rolleyes:

"But come on - people who are fans of ALL the best teams in every league are a *little* suspect, no?"

I don't know if that comment was for me, cos i'm also a wings fan, but i've been a wings fan since i was little also :)

King Satan
Apr 11th, 2003, 05:50 PM
exodus...just so you know...a true laker fan is one who caught every home game while going through potty training...lol..
:worship:

Hey, what part of LA do you live in?

decemberlove
Apr 11th, 2003, 06:07 PM

yeah same here.
when i was still into hockey... i was a huge Ranger fan. i think ive said enough.

King Satan
Apr 11th, 2003, 07:04 PM
No? where ya from?

oh, and what's your name? if you don't mind saying

my name's joe btw :)

Car Key Boi
Apr 11th, 2003, 07:04 PM
Doug Christie was led out of Staples by the ear. His wife looked pissed at him...

- Car Key Boi :)

King Satan
Apr 11th, 2003, 07:12 PM
1 vs 8
2 vs 7
3 vs 6
4 vs 5

:)

King Satan
Apr 11th, 2003, 07:15 PM
Rightnow it would be:

#1 San Antonio vs #8 Suns
#2 Kings vs #7 Jazz
#3 Dallas vs #6 Twolves
#4 Portland vs #5 Lakers

it's really close rightnow, a lot of teams can move around

King Satan
Apr 11th, 2003, 07:16 PM
shut up- so right now Lakers are in what place 7 or 8 :devil: How many more regular season games are they?
lakers are in 5 rightnow, and they can move up to 4 if they beat portland on sunday :)

Crazy Canuck
Apr 11th, 2003, 08:10 PM
yeah same here.
when i was still into hockey... i was a huge Ranger fan. i think ive said enough.
lol... Go Rangers! At least the Rangers have won a cup in the past 10 years though... for all I mock them out, I can't take that away. The Leafs haven't won a cup since the NHL expanded lol :D

Light-skinned Girl
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:24 PM
No? where ya from?

oh, and what's your name? if you don't mind saying

my name's joe btw :)

You just *don't* quit do you Jose? :rolleyes: I bet your favorite *classic* rock song is "Desperado". :wavey:

Light-skinned Girl
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Oh I forgot--

Peja :drool:

Pollard :drool: