PDA

View Full Version : Champions Race

kell
Apr 10th, 2003, 04:37 AM
Has anyone else noticed Alicia is no. 21??
And after only four tournaments too. There are only four people above her who have played the same amount or less.
When she starts playing more tournaments she'll really be able start climbing. It makes me think about how untimely her injury really was...think about where she'd be if it weren't for that.
(by the way...I am soooo sorry for another Alicia post. I just can't help it!)

Gowza
Apr 10th, 2003, 05:00 AM
wow, i didn't expect alicia to be that high in the race. the way she is currently going she could get close to qualifying.

Kirt12255
Apr 10th, 2003, 05:15 AM
Has anyone else noticed Alicia is no. 21??
And after only four tournaments too. There are only four people above her who have played the same amount or less.
When she starts playing more tournaments she'll really be able start climbing. It makes me think about how untimely her injury really was...think about where she'd be if it weren't for that.
(by the way...I am soooo sorry for another Alicia post. I just can't help it!)

Go Alicia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts:

vs1
Apr 10th, 2003, 05:39 AM
YAY!!! I hope that she keeps the momentum up. She can definitely make an impact if she manages to play consistently and resist injury. I hope so!!!

My first goal for Alicia is to be the #1 female tennis player in Oz, and then the next goal is for her to crack the top 20. It's completely doable. If she manages to do well on clay this season, she'll be a force to be reckoned with!!!

GO ALICIA!!! :D

Chance
Apr 10th, 2003, 07:02 AM
i've got to pay more attention to the champions race. I would like to see her improve her best rank of 49...maybe she can finish top 30 this year.

kell
Apr 11th, 2003, 12:13 AM
i've got to pay more attention to the champions race. I would like to see her improve her best rank of 49...maybe she can finish top 30 this year.

Don't worry, she will. More like top 20! :D Like I said, she hasn't played many tournaments yet (due to injury NOT laziness as I've heard some people say :rolleyes: ). When she's steps it up who knows what'll happen?