PDA

View Full Version : Okay, so where is Saddam??

spokenword73
Apr 10th, 2003, 03:59 AM
This lady at work said he is in Russia...I highly doubt he was in that building they bombed yesterday, just hanging out... Any ideas where SH is hiding?? :wavey:

Fingon
Apr 10th, 2003, 04:01 AM
This lady at work said he is in Russia...I highly doubt he was in that building they bombed yesterday, just hanging out... Any ideas where SH is hiding?? :wavey:

if he was in that building they will be happy if they can find one hand.

spokenword73
Apr 10th, 2003, 04:02 AM
if he was in that building they will be happy if they can find one hand.
LMAO :cool:

I personally think he booked up the day before they started bombing

BigTennisFan
Apr 10th, 2003, 04:11 AM
LMAO :cool:

I personally think he booked up the day before they started bombing

ROTFLMAO! You are so right. The likes of Saddam are baaaaad asses against women, children and defenseless people. But the minute they get some serious force arrayed against them, all you see of them is asshole and elbow 'cause they be doing some LOW running.

And when I say LOW running, I don't mean that "let's see who can be the cutest as we all move briskly to the nearest exit" kind of running.

Noooo. I'm talking about that "If I don't get out of here, my ass is "TOAST" kind of running.

I mean that Idi Amin kind of running. I mean that Osama Bin Laden kind of running. :D

spokenword73
Apr 10th, 2003, 04:18 AM
ROTFLMAO! You are so right. The likes of Saddam are baaaaad asses against women, children and defenseless people. But the minute they get some serious force arrayed against them, all you see of them is asshole and elbow 'cause they be doing some LOW running.

And when I say LOW running, I don't mean that "let's see who can be the cutest as we all move briskly to the nearest exit" kind of running.

Noooo. I'm talking about that "If I don't get out of here, my ass is "TOAST" kind of running.

I mean that Idi Amin kind of running. I mean that Osama Bin Laden kind of running. :D

LOL!! Yep, he's outty! A couple ton bombs dropped on the crib has a way of ruining your day!

ys
Apr 10th, 2003, 04:20 AM

Very good knowledge.. That's what they teach in your school? Talking a lot of nonsense about something you have no idea about? Saddam is tough. Check his biography, it is available on cnn.com.

Bin Laden is apparently very evil man, but to deny that he is an exceptionally brave man is simply brainless.

I am pretty sure that they are much braver than those American servicemen from Airforce.. One of European journalists who had accreditation on one of US carriers said that this people could hardly be even called military. They don't take more risk than the pilots of airlines. Combat, they say? No combat. Our task is to deliver a payload ( bombs ) to some certain point, that's our job and we do that. Whether we kill some people by that, we don't think about that, ew just do our job. I guess it sleeps better with a logics like that..

Fingon
Apr 10th, 2003, 04:35 AM
Very good knowledge.. That's what they teach in your school? Talking a lot of nonsense about something you have no idea about? Saddam is tough. Check his biography, it is available on cnn.com.

Bin Laden is apparently very evil man, but to deny that he is an exceptionally brave man is simply brainless.

I am pretty sure that they are much braver than those American servicemen from Airforce.. One of European journalists who had accreditation on one of US carriers said that this people could hardly be even called military. They don't take more risk than the pilots of airlines. Combat, they say? No combat. Our task is to deliver a payload ( bombs ) to some certain point, that's our job and we do that. Whether we kill some people by that, we don't think about that, ew just do our job. I guess it sleeps better with a logics like that..

I have no doubts that Bin Laden is a very brave man, maybe Saddam is, I am sure Hitler was, and I know you haven't said that but I want to make clear that being brave isn't necessary a good thing.

Regarding the pilots that don't take risk, what do you expect? the times of knights and honour are long gone. With technology the need to make contact with the enemy became less and less important, first were the bullets that made contact instead of swords or spears, now they are the bombs and missiles.

the objective is to win, not to be a hero, in modern war, courage doesn't win, technology, resources, intelligence and strategy do, at the end, it's what matters (from a military point of view).

Crazy Canuck
Apr 10th, 2003, 04:42 AM
Leaving an area that is about to get the shit bombed out of it doesn't indicate a lack of bravery, it indicates a desire for survival lol...

Fingon
Apr 10th, 2003, 04:43 AM
Leaving an area that is about to get the shit bombed out of it doesn't indicate a lack of bravery, it indicates a desire for survival lol...

I would say it indicates common sense

ys
Apr 10th, 2003, 04:45 AM
the objective is to win, not to be a hero, in modern war, courage doesn't win, technology, resources, intelligence and strategy do, at the end, it's what matters (from a military point of view).

Fignon, that's exactly the point I make.. If our methods of warfare keep us invulnerable, it is simply not fair to cite our opponent's cowardness when they are simply trying to avoid of being slaughtered. The way US wages the war, it is not a war, it is a slaughter, it is a massacre. It is an equivalent of, say, Saddam's soldiers coming to some village and slaughtering civilians - our opponents have even less chance against US Airforce than those civilians against Saddam's soldiers. And when you are getting slaughtered, and you are run away, it is not cowardly, it is smart. To live another day and probably fight another battle on better terms.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 10th, 2003, 04:48 AM
I would say it indicates common sense
Indeed...

JonBcn
Apr 10th, 2003, 07:17 AM
It'll be funny if he really is in one of those secret underground bunkers...and has to emerge in July 2005 when the food and water runs out...

King Satan
Apr 10th, 2003, 07:24 AM
You guys are TOTALLY CLUELESS :rolleyes:

Me and Saddam are chillin by the pool drinking pina coladas (sp?) in the warm LA sun while his "bunkers" are being bombed to high hell :cool:

TheBoiledEgg
Apr 10th, 2003, 09:41 AM
He's probably in living in George Bush Sr's house :o

Kirt12255
Apr 10th, 2003, 11:54 AM
You guys are TOTALLY CLUELESS :rolleyes:

Me and Saddam are chillin by the pool drinking pina coladas (sp?) in the warm LA sun while his "bunkers" are being bombed to high hell :cool:

I was going to say he's possibly shaved...lost the fat-suit and by the pool at a "Club-Med" somewhere...I hope he drinks too much and drowns...IMO

bee
Apr 10th, 2003, 12:58 PM
Hanging out with good buddy Osama!!! :)

spokenword73
Apr 10th, 2003, 02:26 PM
He's probably in living in George Bush Sr's house :o

LOL!! Along with Osama!!!

empiremaker03
Apr 10th, 2003, 02:48 PM
ys u r quite right...there is a whole new meaning to 'collateral damage'...and bee fyi Saddam & Osama despise each other--just as Saddam despised the Iranian theocrats

empiremaker03
Apr 10th, 2003, 03:13 PM
"Wherever the U.S. desires!" some might argue...who was on that plane from Iraq to Russia?...in the easy manner which the U.S. overtook Baghdad a seemingly clandestine political cooperation between the U.S. and Iraq among other conspiracies toward a new world order come into question

spokenword73
Apr 10th, 2003, 04:34 PM
yes, I've heard that some think there was a deal between SH and the USA :o I have also read where this whole war has been a humiliation to the Arab world, as some believed that SH would stand up to America or at least put up a fight

Barrie_Dude
Apr 12th, 2003, 05:39 PM
Sadamm is in Paris where he is posing as mistress to Chirac! ;) :p

Central
Apr 12th, 2003, 07:08 PM
I was to say that he's with Daniel, both dancing naked in some island in the Pacific Ocean...

Colin B
Apr 12th, 2003, 10:58 PM
Sadamm is in Paris where he is posing as mistress to Chirac! ;) :p

Saddam is Chirac's bitch? - That explains everything! LOL.