PDA

View Full Version : CAN you see this SMILE on MY FACE?!

beauty_is_pink
Apr 9th, 2003, 08:02 PM
http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=waymoresports/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1035780755961&call_page=WM_Home&call_pageid=979619472127&call_pagepath=Home/Home

Also entered into the $1.325 million US Rogers AT&T Cup Aug. 9-17 are defending champion Amelie Mauresmo of France, four-time champion Monica Seles of the U.S., world No. 3 Kim Clisters of Belgium, Jennifer Capriati of the U.S and Russian Anna Kournikova along with rising stars Anastasia Myskina of Russia and Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia.

o yah! i'll be living at the York University Campus for that whole week... im sure you'll find me there!

beauty_is_pink
Apr 9th, 2003, 08:23 PM
sorri for all this 'excitement' and 'craziness' from me today and this week. i was having such a bad week last week.. with somethings.. and well this week is getting to be A LOT better.. hope you guys dont mind me... :rolleyes:

GrahamD
Apr 9th, 2003, 09:04 PM
sorri for all this 'excitement' and 'craziness' from me today and this week. i was having such a bad week last week.. with somethings.. and well this week is getting to be A LOT better.. hope you guys dont mind me... :rolleyes:

Pinky - I'm soooo pleased for you that you're finally gonna get to see the pony-tailed wonder at last!! ;) Just make sure you remember to take a pen and something for her to write on and a camera so that we can all see your pix!! :wavey:

I took a big gamble this week and I pray to God it comes off. Tickets were selling like there's no tomorrow for Eastbourne and I couldn't take the risk of them selling out so I went and bought a centre court ticket for the whole week for £100. I'm in the 17th row :eek: but at least I'm dead centre level with the net facing the umpire, so I should have a decent view. I also get carte blanche to go wherever I like in Court 1, outside courts and practice courts.

All I gotta hope for now is that Daniela turns up!!!! :wavey: and that we have a lovely English summer :cool:

No Doubt
Apr 10th, 2003, 10:25 PM
Omg Omg>>>>graham.......where Did You Get Eastbourne Tickets????? Please God Dont Be Sold Out!!!!!

GrahamD
Apr 10th, 2003, 10:42 PM
Omg Omg>>>>graham.......where Did You Get Eastbourne Tickets????? Please God Dont Be Sold Out!!!!!

http://www.lta.org.uk/HastingsDirectChampionships/hc_01home.htm

Better still, phone this number which is what I did....01323-412000

:)

No Doubt
Apr 10th, 2003, 10:46 PM
Thank you graham your a life saver!!! (i'll get my dad to call in to morning!!!) :)

¤CharlDa¤
Apr 17th, 2003, 11:03 PM
I am so glad she comes to Canada!!!! I saw her in Montreal last year, nad hat is when I started being a big fan of her!!! She just plays awesome!!!

kysersoze
Apr 22nd, 2003, 03:32 PM
http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=waymoresports/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1035780755961&call_page=WM_Home&call_pageid=979619472127&call_pagepath=Home/Home

Also entered into the $1.325 million US Rogers AT&T Cup Aug. 9-17 are defending champion Amelie Mauresmo of France, four-time champion Monica Seles of the U.S., world No. 3 Kim Clisters of Belgium, Jennifer Capriati of the U.S and Russian Anna Kournikova along with rising stars Anastasia Myskina of Russia and Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia.

o yah! i'll be living at the York University Campus for that whole week... im sure you'll find me there!

....mmmmm, maybe I can get a cheap flight on jetsgo to see her in the flesh so to speak.