PDA

View Full Version : Which one of yuo tards said that the Iraqis in Baghdad would hate the invasion?

Car Key Boi
Apr 9th, 2003, 07:20 PM
i think it might have been bileaneau

i told yuo guys from the get go, then when the Iraqis were ALLOWED to voice their true feelings, they would be pro-war

also, KNOW THIS

the dudes that yuo see dancing and throwing flowers at our troops are the very same assholes that were chanting pro-Saddam chants are burning our flag - and they did so because they had no choice

under Saddam, if yuor not seen to be pro-active, yuo ran the risk of being labelled anti-Saddam and yuo could find yuorself in a torture cell and the same applies to yuor family

so lets not here any more crap about the people of Iraq being in opposition to the war

Ra!s all round :)

- Car Key Boi :cool:

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20030409/capt.1049907523.iraq_us_war_xjd112.jpg
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20030409/mdf253119.jpg
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20030409/capt.1049902007.war_iraq_us_reb118.jpg
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20030409/capt.1049908361.iraq_us_war_jbm104.jpg
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20030409/capt.1049908040.iraq_us_war_xjd113.jpg
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20030409/i/1049906429.3624231009.jpg
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20030409/capt.1049904433.iraq_us_war_xjd102.jpg

Tratree
Apr 9th, 2003, 09:19 PM
Awful quiet in here, isn't it Boi??

Wonderful pictures, btw. My hope is that this is the beginning of a new life for the Iraqi people.

Jennifer's wife
Apr 9th, 2003, 09:27 PM
wasnt me CKB!! ;)

ys
Apr 9th, 2003, 09:27 PM
Indeed, why would they oppose someone who gave them a freedom to loot.. That's exciting.. Anarchy is great.. The question is, what's it going to be tomorrow, when there will be left nothing else to loot..

I guess that's only the beginning. Iraqis hated Americans, Iraqis perhaps hated Saddam even more. Iraqis apparently didn't want to fight for Saddam. But now, that Saddam is gone, guess who will be their favourite.. IN terms of hate..

ttaM
Apr 9th, 2003, 09:36 PM
Bump.

I was in the university cafeteria when I saw the tv images of the statue being knocked down. They showed some little boy smacking Saddam's head while some guy dragged it from the back of his car. It's a relief that the troops were well received.

Unless I missed it...wasn't there supppose to be some big battle in Baghdad with civilians arming themself against the US Troops? I thought these were the reports coming from the "independent" journalists over there.

BUT...This conflict isn't over yet. There is still some confusion whether Saddam is dead or alive. Reports have it that he might have been killed in a recent bombing of a building. But I guess most won't be satisfied unless there is a body. Suspicion is inevitable. Then we have to deal with the different ethnic groups, etc. a government, etc. Lets hope the UN can use some backbone here.

BigTennisFan
Apr 9th, 2003, 09:36 PM
Indeed, why would they oppose someone who gave them a freedom to loot.. That's exciting.. Anarchy is great.. The question is, what's it going to be tomorrow, when there will be left nothing else to loot..

I guess that's only the beginning. Iraqis hated Americans, Iraqis perhaps hated Saddam even more. Iraqis apparently didn't want to fight for Saddam. But now, that Saddam is gone, guess who will be their favourite.. IN terms of hate..

LOL! I guess you prefer the order that is born of torturing children in front of their parents. And let's not forget sending hundreds of children as young as 4 to prison because they are not in the Saddam Youth Corp.

But hey, you're not the one being tortured so what do you care? And spare us the crockodile tears for the oppressed.

Some folks are just too hard hearted to admit that they were wrong. :mad:

ys
Apr 9th, 2003, 09:46 PM
LOL! I guess you prefer the order that is born of torturing children in front of their parents.

Your brain works in mysterious way, indeed.. How would you guess that I prefer that, and what does it have to do with me? Please , this time think a bit before masturbating your keyboard..

*JR*
Apr 9th, 2003, 09:49 PM
Boi, oh Boi, when will you ever think a few moves ahead on the chessboard of geopolitics? When we took Kabul, the Afghans were quite grateful 2C the brutal Taliban regime collapse after a mere (5 plus) years. Now "our man Karzei" is only the Governor of metro Kabul, with the pre-Taliban warlords back elsewhere. Can you say "al-Qaedatards" being given safe haven? (Earlier, when folks we armed & trained there, inc. bin Laden, saw Gen. Gromov be the last Soviet soldier to leave, likewise. Usama sure remained a good friend). :rolleyes: I could give many more examples, but the main thing is "it ain't ova till its ova", and we literally need 5 or 10 years 2C what the harvest we've sown in Iraq was. BTW: once again... Where is that promised democratic Q8 12 years on? :confused:

Car Key Boi
Apr 9th, 2003, 10:19 PM

no-one is surprised at the looting yuo fucktard, after all there's a power vacuum. If i was to turn off the electric power in LA, NYC, London, Paris whatever, and remove the local police force, yuo're gonna see looting and anarchy, but yuo know that don't ya? yuo just wanna spin some more doom and gloom, just like yuo've done from the get go

and yuo've managed to spin a lotta shit - for example:

yuor conviction that Baghdad was gonna be like Stalingrad

yuor conviction that everything we have seen on our TV screens as being total bullshit

yuor conviction that the Coalition suffered heavy casualties and this number was being withheld, when i pointed out to yuo that every Soldier Boi had family or friends who will miss them, yuo even offered a ridiculous suggestion that there were a number of Soldier Bois who had no family or friends and therefore wouldn't be missed and the Army could easily conceal their deaths LOLLLLL i'm sure there are one or two, but trust me, people like that usually survive - there certainly aren't 150+ dead US troops that have no family to miss them, and hence their deaths are being concealed

so in view of all yuor ridiculous bullshit, do yuo honestly expect me to seriously consider anything that comes out of yuor biased mouth?

yuo have about as much credibility as the Iraqi Minister for Miss-Information

- Car Key Boi

p.s.
Roger, all the above applies to yuo as well
it may not have escaped yuor notice that i'm been ignoring yuor posts lately - the reason is that i've noticed that yuo seem to be obsessed with mine, on several occasions yuo've addressed questions to me, and i haven't even participated in that particular thread - but the main reason why i can't be bothered with yuo is because yuor posts wander off like a cruise missile that has a fucked up guidance system, not once, but EVERY FUCKING TIME - the worst example was when yuo tried to sidetrack my "wacko peace marchers" thread to a discussion about fucking Nike and their sweatshops

now yuo're doing the same with Kuwait - i don't give a fuck about Kuwait and although i could answer yuor question with authority and even call upon my buddy who fucking lives and works out there to provide some expert testimony, i'm not gonna bother because it's a waste of my time and i know that the convo will not keep to the topic at hand

therefore may i suggest yuo stop wasting yuor time by addressing half of yuor posts to me - i'm simply not interested

Dawn Marie
Apr 9th, 2003, 10:34 PM
These photos are not all of the Iraqi people. Saddam being alive or dead is not even the issue anymore. He has no power, what lies ahead is the real problem. USA messed up big time with this war!

When we bombed Afghanistan we had a coalition behind us, we had alot of countries coming together, now that Bush went and bombed Iraq, people are torn apart. Bush fucked it all up!

Still waiting on the REAL cause of this war to come about? I have not seen any Chemical Weapons yet?
Hmm did u notice how Condeleza Rice went to Russia to speak with Putin? LOL, you better believe something was said when he and Bush talked.

Anyway, this war was stupid and the way Bush went in there in the RUSH manner was pathetic.

Waiting for him to bomb other countires.. that have sadistic rulers or chemical weapons/nukes . Oh yeah, why bomb Korea? they have nothing we want.. that is why.

Pakistan. needs to be watched... that is our true threat. I don't think Bin Laudin and Saddam have any sort of connection. Saddam/Capitalism Laudin/Fundamentalist.

We need to keep our eye on the troops and be careful of suicide bombers and the like. Stop being hypotized by the American media.

Car Key Boi
Apr 9th, 2003, 10:53 PM
These photos are not all of the Iraqi people.
those scenes were widespread across Baghdad - every single media source has reported it thus, even the arab A J and the lefty British BBC

Saddam being alive or dead is not even the issue anymore. He has no power, what lies ahead is the real problem. USA messed up big time with this war!
no we didn't, as wars go, it's as good as yuo're gonna get

When we bombed Afghanistan we had a coalition behind us, we had alot of countries coming together, now that Bush went and bombed Iraq, people are torn apart. Bush fucked it all up!

the French, Germans and Russians fucked it all up! and now they're gonna be fucked out of the rebuilding contracts - good. they don't deserve em

Still waiting on the REAL cause of this war to come about? I have not seen any Chemical Weapons yet?
Hmm did u notice how Condeleza Rice went to Russia to speak with Putin? LOL, you better believe something was said when he and Bush talked.

i don't care about WMD, never have done from the get go coz i knew they weren't a threat to the US - and i certainly don't care if the liberation of the Iraqis was only a secondary concern - but for that reason alone i'm glad we did it, i'm glad for them

Anyway, this war was stupid and the way Bush went in there in the RUSH manner was pathetic.

if we had listened to the peacetards, Saddam and his sons would still be in power for decades to come and those pictures would never have happened and the atrocities would have continued unabated

Waiting for him to bomb other countires.. that have sadistic rulers or chemical weapons/nukes . Oh yeah, why bomb Korea? they have nothing we want.. that is why.

that's right, they have nothing we want, still that fact is not justification to say "Fuck the Iraqis, let SH remain in power and continue to kill them because we're not prepared to act against NK, Africa blah blah"

Pakistan. needs to be watched... that is our true threat. I don't think Bin Laudin and Saddam have any sort of connection. Saddam/Capitalism Laudin/Fundamentalist.

fine, we'll watch them and if they become a threat and we take action, i better not see yuo piss & moan about it coz the Car Key Boi will lay the smackdown on yuor ass :)

Stop being hypotized by the American media.

i say, stop being hypnotized by lefty peacetard propoganda that is based on emotion or a personal disdain for Bush/USA/blah

- Car Key Boi

*JR*
Apr 9th, 2003, 11:02 PM
The debate is over as The Oracle @ Delphi, aka Car Key Boi, has spoken. The conclusions: 1) Those who disagree are fucktards. 2) If The Oracle decides that (arguably secondary) pics about freaky protestors is The Item Worthy of Focus @ the moment, anyone who looks @ the more relevant questions is Spamming his, er, Spam. 3) If he ignores a "FTS" question like no (promised) democracy in Q8 (12 years on), it is wrong to point this out. 4) If he knows someone there, he really needn't address the FTS in question. (That is all). :rolleyes:

geewhiz
Apr 9th, 2003, 11:31 PM
those scenes were widespread across Baghdad - every single media source has reported it thus, even the arab A J and the lefty British BBC

Actually the "lefty British BBC" on it's live TV coverage made it very clear that the people they were showing were only a small number of Iraqis, that most Iraqis did not come out to dance and demolish statues, that many of those who were there only watched and did not take part, and that when you see them rushing through the streets what you are actually seeing is a small number of Iraqis with a huge number of journalists persuing them. They reported it as an important moment, obviously, and one that gave the coalition a lot of confidence, but that is all.

ys
Apr 9th, 2003, 11:46 PM
TV coverage made it very clear that the people they were showing were only a small number of Iraqis, that most Iraqis did not come out to dance and demolish statues, that many of those who were there only watched and did not take part

and even those who took part were, perhaps, Kuwaitis.. Or weren't them?

Geez, why don't we go and liberate China? People are so oppressed over there.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 9th, 2003, 11:56 PM
Obsessed with being "right" much CKB? :o Congrats, you're acting just like the people that you make fun of all the time would have... :)

Car Key Boi
Apr 9th, 2003, 11:58 PM
Actually the "lefty British BBC" on it's live TV coverage made it very clear that the people they were showing were only a small number of Iraqis, that most Iraqis did not come out to dance and demolish statues, that many of those who were there only watched and did not take part, and that when you see them rushing through the streets what you are actually seeing is a small number of Iraqis with a huge number of journalists persuing them. They reported it as an important moment, obviously, and one that gave the coalition a lot of confidence, but that is all.

well, if yuo recall my thread about the BBC slammed by their main defence correspondent yuo should realize that everything yuo're watching on yuor TV has been watered down

now i don't know what yuo've been watching on yuor TV, but i know what i've seen on mine

anyways, take a look at this video which is on the BBC website - it's a report from someone who is actually there and not edited by some lefty tard in Britain

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/39076000/rm/_39076261_baghdad22_omaar_vi.ram

"people have come out, welcoming them holding a victory sign, this is an image that is taking place across the whole of the Iraqi capital today"

YUO=OWNED :)

- Car Key Boi :cool:

*JR*
Apr 10th, 2003, 12:11 AM
See, GW, this is what politicians and lawyers do: ignore inconvenient points and restate their previous ones as if they were new. You didn't dispute THAT there were Iraqi's out there in pro "Coalition" demonstrations, only said it was a small number amplified by the media. So the Oracle ignores that and simply reinforces what you had already acknowledged. There's an old American phrase for this trick: "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, bafffle them with bullshit!"

Car Key Boi
Apr 10th, 2003, 12:26 AM
hahaha roger, i did nothing of the kind

i posted a BBC video which contradicted what GW has seen on his TV

GW stated it was just a handful of Iraqis and massive numbers of journalists

that may well have been true in regard to the statue as i believe that statue was near the Palestine Hotel but not in the whole of the capital

in that video the reporter clearly states that the statue thingy wasn't an issolated incident - when he said "this is an image that is taking place across the whole of the Iraqi capital today" the Marines hadn't even reached the statue

there's a ton of similar video links on MSNBC, CBS blah but i'm not going to take the time to post them

most of us have seen numerous photos and TV images and we read it as it is

yuo and ys and the rest of the hard-core peacetards can read it however the fuck yuo want to

yuo and ys have about as much credibility as my favorite Iraqi

- Car Key Boi :)

geewhiz
Apr 10th, 2003, 12:30 AM
So when the BBC shows the live reports from people in Iraq on TV they edit them heavily, but when it comes to the BBC website they let any old random thing through with no editing?

Car Key Boi
Apr 10th, 2003, 12:40 AM
So when the BBC shows the live reports from people in Iraq on TV they edit them heavily, but when it comes to the BBC website they let any old random thing through with no editing?

hey dude, they probably do, i mean i would think that the dude who's in charge of the website is not the same dude who's responsible for what goes out on the TV so it's possible that yuo're gonna get a different slant of things

what can i say, i posted a video and the reporter contradicted what yuo saw, so someone's been messing with yuo

i recken it's more likely to be the dude that controls the TV output especially in light of the fact that their main defence correspondent was outraged about this slanting of the facts

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A34033-2003Mar26.html

Even the BBC's defense correspondent has criticized the company's coverage. In an internal memo leaked to London's Sun, Paul Adams wrote from Qatar: "I was gobsmacked to hear, in a set of headlines today, that the coalition was suffering 'significant casualties.' This is simply NOT TRUE."

Sam L
Apr 10th, 2003, 12:42 AM
Well there was never any doubt that:

1. Iraqi regime will fall
2. Some (if not many) Iraqis will rejoice over this

What I've always been concerned was the long term:

1. How this will affect terrorism in our countries
2. How Iraq will be governed in the future, and whether this will be stable or not
3. Will the coalition deal with other oppressive regimes?

baleineau
Apr 10th, 2003, 12:51 AM
ckb - that's a low level of spin on your part.

i made it quite clear that i would be happy to see saddam's regime fall. i also believed the people of iraq largely wanted his regime to fall. but i also beleive that what we are being shown is relief/euphoria and mayhem. the bombing has stopped! yiphee! it's all over! yiphee! this feeling won't last long. months and months of us occupation and us military presence will turn things sour (as always happens), and the issue of poverty and dispair will become all too real.

i don't beleive we are seeing a real embrace of the americans. they feel free, but will want to take over themselves. now the real battle begins.

but, yes, i'm happy with these scenes coming out from baghdad. and pleased there was no long drawn out siege as there was in basra.

but still, how many civillian casualties in the last few days????

by saying that the iraqis are happy to have the usa there is like concluding that they must have been happy with saddam to have not rebelled against him all those years. don't delude yourself into thinking the peace has been won.

but enjoy the moment. why not.

*JR*
Apr 10th, 2003, 12:59 AM
Well there was never any doubt that:

1. Iraqi regime will fall
2. Some (if not many) Iraqis will rejoice over this

What I've always been concerned was the long term:

1. How this will affect terrorism in our countries
2. How Iraq will be governed in the future, and whether this will be stable or not
3. Will the coalition deal with other oppressive regimes?
See, Sam, your questions are exactly what those who "serve up" rhetoric (like CKB) don't like because they don't lend themselves to overly simplified answers. So you'll either get an evasive reply or none. And if it's the first, and you brush aside the BS and ask for substantive answers long enough, you're always welcome among the rest of us fucktards. (And Boi, I'm not trying to convince you of anything, simply making sure your creating a "Heinz 57 Varieties" of threads about the war dosen't bulldoze people with the sheer volume; since the complex questions STILL don't get addressed).

Car Key Boi
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:04 AM
well dude, forgive me if i don't trust yuor judgement on anything to do with this war

i don't think yuo're a dumbfuck, just an emotional one

and because of yuor studies/education in Muslim affairs, yuo've possibly turned a bit native as well...

I feel sad and desperate here in the UK, listening, as I can, to the various pieces on news. The Iraqi people don't want to be "liberated". They love their country and they love each other. Like us in the West, that matters more than who is the government. This attack is evil and they'll be crushed/starved. The world should be intervening now. Not saying fucking disgraceful comments like "well, these thing happen in war, you know".

SICK SICK SICK.

And i feel selfish for being in tears as this wonderful country and wrecked, and a kind people killed for Paul Wolfowotz and his zionist cronies.

SHAME SHAME SHAME

geewhiz
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:07 AM
what can i say, i posted a video and the reporter contradicted what yuo saw, so someone's been messing with yuo

Actually, I don't think the video does contradict what I saw on TV. Nowhere in the video does Rageh Omaar say that most of the Iraqi people were involved. He says, "Iraqi's began to shed the fear of decade", "People have come out", "More and more Iraqis". Nowhere does he say how many there were, whether it was a small or large number. He shows exactly the same footage as was shown on TV - it was just on TV the reporter said that these people did not constitute a large number of people given the number of people who could have been there.

And he says, "[this is an] image that has been taking place across the whole Iraqi capital" - Yes, the same thing happened across Baghdad - an indeterminate number of people (about which the only people to comment on the numbers have said are only a small proportion of the population) came out and welcomed the Americans.

If anything, Rageh Omaar's report is more "left-wing" or whatever you want to call it, because it states clearly that it was the Americans who had to pull down the statue of Saddam because the Iraqis couldn't do it themselves. On TV it suggested that the Iraqis did it themselves after a few problems.

It was never my intention to say that Iraqis would not rejoice at the 'fall' of Saddam and I am sure many of them are rejoicing right now, I was simply pointing out that the actual number of people who took to the streets was relatively small (and I nowhere said it was a 'handful' - the comment I made about a small number of people seeming to be a bigger group than they were because journalists were with them refered to when we saw an overhead shot of people rushing towards the square)