PDA

View Full Version : when was the last time......

SJW
Apr 9th, 2003, 02:16 PM
u know....did the wild thing ;) :devil:

and unfortunately, flying solo dont count (sorry JenniferMarie ;):D)

well?????

Monica_Rules
Apr 9th, 2003, 02:18 PM
Oh how rude:o LOL!

SJW
Apr 9th, 2003, 02:21 PM
haha i know! :o

but still!! ;)

Jennifer's wife
Apr 9th, 2003, 10:00 PM

well?????

:eek: :eek: :eek: oi!!! u callin me a wanker? :eek: :eek: :eek:
how do you know?! :o

SJW
Apr 9th, 2003, 11:45 PM
cos ur British! :p

cmon guys since when have u all been quiet bout ur exploits! ;)

HAIL-VENUS
Apr 9th, 2003, 11:48 PM
Damn, you nosey :p

But, since I don't mind telling a little bit of my business....I did the "wild thang" Monday night and it was off da' chaaaaaiiiinnn!!!! I was sweating and working like I was in the gym. It was wild for real. Yesterday, every inch of my body was sore and I was tired as hell. So now, I'm good for a few days. I've been wanting to tell somebody, so thanx for asking. :wavey:

CondiLicious
Apr 9th, 2003, 11:52 PM
About a month ago when I last saw my girl.

With a guy? About 3 years ago. And believe me it was no "wild thing".

Jennifer's wife
Apr 9th, 2003, 11:56 PM
cos ur British! :p

cmon guys since when have u all been quiet bout ur exploits! ;)

lol! arnt u british too?! :p

darren cahill
Apr 10th, 2003, 12:58 AM

But, since I don't mind telling a little bit of my business....I did the "wild thang" Monday night and it was off da' chaaaaaiiiinnn!!!! I was sweating and working like I was in the gym. It was wild for real. Yesterday, every inch of my body was sore and I was tired as hell. So now, I'm good for a few days. I've been wanting to tell somebody, so thanx for asking. :wavey:

well damn girl...you coulda told me! your boyfriend supposedly! :fiery:

plus i thought you were too tired to be tearing it up? thats what yuo told me yuo lying thing! glad it was good! were you acting like lil kim?

last time i tore it up? last thursday.....yum yum....

SJW
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:01 AM
lol! arnt u british too?! :p

me????

errrrrrrrrrr no :rolleyes: :confused: ;) :p

me=wannabe yank=wank, not wanker ;):p :D

Hail: nosey...yes i am. u know how nigga folk like 2b up in grown folks bus'ness ;)

Diva: dayum! he was that bad he made u swap huh? musta been like slurpin spaghetti ;)

Jennifer's wife
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:05 AM
so what bloody nationallity r ya? u tell me sumthin different everytime! :confused: :rolleyes: and, i thought u'd gon to bed? still stalking me instead i see!! :rolleyes: :p

vaiva
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:07 AM

well?????

I can't remember :mad:

Which means:
1. My memory is in urgent need of upgrade
2. I did it long time ago

btw, the "wild thing" means posting someting silly, isn't it?

SJW
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:13 AM
no b!tch (JenMarie ;)) u r in MY thread = u stalking me!

and im havin so much fun here! but me = gone soon

vaiva: girl (?) u need some quick dick ;):) (or the other....u just cant tell whose straight or gay on this board unless its that freaky-deak JenniferMarie :p)

ps i am English....cantchu tell? :rolleyes: me = idiot, nosey and evaisive (sp?). me = 100% pure English (mixed with 90% wannabe yank :))

vaiva
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:17 AM
vaiva: girl (?) u need some quick dick ;):) (or the other....u just cant tell whose straight or gay on this board unless its that freaky-deak JenniferMarie :p)

erm, can you give me the address?

and slap you for calling me *girl* yuck!

Jennifer's wife
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:17 AM

ps i am English....cantchu tell? :rolleyes: me = idiot, nosey and evaisive (sp?). me = 100% pure English (mixed with 90% wannabe yank :))

lol! shit, u callin me gay? like, who, me? :eek: :confused: :confused: ;)
90% yank wannabe,we hav mor in common than u know! ;) ( :lick: ) :devil:

billie_jean_king
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:20 AM
No dear...you don't wannabe a Yank. You wannabe IN a Yank. Failing Jen...will I do?

SJW
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:22 AM
vaiva so u = male? straight or gay?

JM: ROTF@ the tongue......i kinda like it now! :lick: ;)

Jennifer's wife
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:23 AM
No dear...you don't wannabe a Yank. You wannabe IN a Yank. Failing Jen...will I do?

ROTFLMAO!!! i wanna b in a yank....lol. and er no, u will not do, id rather shag xav!! :D

Xavier_Malisse
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:25 AM
ROTFLMAO!!! i wanna b in a yank....lol. and er no, u will not do, id rather shag xav!! :D

Oh dear. I better go and work on my stamina. Something tells me I'll need it. If you take after Jen in only a small way, you'll be more than enough for me.

vaiva
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:26 AM
vaiva so u = male? straight or gay?

i thought it was straight obvious :confused:

but now i have to check my records

Jennifer's wife
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:31 AM
Oh dear. I better go and work on my stamina. Something tells me I'll need it. If you take after Jen in only a small way, you'll be more than enough for me.

no what i actually meant by saying i'd rather shag u xav, my love, is that i'd rather get no sex than shag the burgerking!! ;) :D

billie_jean_king
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:33 AM
My dear, it's been that long since I last had it, I doubt I'd know what to do. Apparently I never set any of my former lovers on fire.

Ben Brigham
Apr 10th, 2003, 10:42 AM
Last Saturday. He looked light Jacco Eltingh. We actually met on Friday evening but it was after midnight when we actually fucked. It was hot and selfish just like the best of one night stands. We slept for about 3 hours and woke up and fucked one more time before he left. :lick:

Welcome back Hail Venus! :wavey: I realise your new job position keeps you too busy to post but it's always great to see you about the boards.

SJW
Apr 10th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Ben
it sounds like u really enjoyed it u horny thing ;) :devil:

just a one nighter tho?

Ben Brigham
Apr 11th, 2003, 11:03 AM
Ben
it sounds like u really enjoyed it u horny thing ;) :devil:

just a one nighter tho?

That's why they call them a 'one night stand' but you have to be a gay bloke to understand. :p It was hot and it's the type of sex that I love!!! I'd rather fuck than make love. :D