PDA

View Full Version : Who will be going? I'm goin

PatM04
Apr 7th, 2003, 02:25 AM
I have tickets for the semis and the finals. They are pretty good but could be better. Last year I had a box seat to the final, and what a final it was:) Hope to see you guys there :bounce:

marsha
Apr 7th, 2003, 10:43 PM
I have tickets for the semis and the finals. They are pretty good but could be better. Last year I had a box seat to the final, and what a final it was:) Hope to see you guys there :bounce:

Well I'll be there the early days, but I'm not sure about the final weekend. I have to agree that last year's final was pretty darn great, as was the fantastic doubles final! Were you there for that as well?

Will you have access to a computer while you are there? If so, e-mail me at: cmstrong@mindspring.com and if I come to the fianl weekend, we'll try to meet up. I know at least one other poster to this board will be going -- I'll wait to see if she posts here herself or not. She has tickets for the entire tournie so I know she'll be there! :)

PatM04
Apr 8th, 2003, 12:51 AM
I am really ready to go! I may have access to a computer and if I do I will surely e-mail you
:)

*roddicksinme*
Apr 10th, 2003, 11:34 PM
I will be there Monday-Thursday.....I missed it last year, been going since 1997, couldnt miss it again LOL

faboozadoo15
Apr 11th, 2003, 02:13 AM
make sure to update us!!! i used to be able to go to the family circle cup when it was on hilton head island. my family went there for spring break (and still does) every year even though several of my cousins and myself are in college, but now its in charleston and at the wrong time. i would still go to it if we were in the state at the right time... but anywat, i do remember that this is a thread about amelia island... i hope all u guys have fun and take lotsa monica pictures... cuz shes gonna b there! hopefully... but even if she isnt, i love reading updates from ppl who are at these good tournaments.

JasonW
Apr 11th, 2003, 02:51 AM
I'm going...I'll be there everyday...(i'm a ball boy)
Marsha, I guess I'll see u there. We can talk about how we wished Arantxa was there
!

Jordan.
Apr 11th, 2003, 02:55 AM
Have fun guys! :)

PatM04
Apr 11th, 2003, 03:24 AM
Spicy Bullet....we'll try to have fun:)

Brandon85
Apr 11th, 2003, 11:56 PM
i might go!

Irish
Apr 12th, 2003, 12:01 AM
Hi Marsha :kiss:

I am already here at Amelia. :bounce:

marsha
Apr 12th, 2003, 01:51 AM
Hi Marsha :kiss:

I am already here at Amelia. :bounce:

Yahoo! This will be fun! :) Hit me an e-mail or a pm back, OK?

And anyone else who is going, e-mail me at cmstrong@mindspring.com (which I'll open every night) and hopefully we can all co-ordinate and meet each other.

Jason, my favorite ball boy, we'll have fun even without our little Aranchita, even though we will always miss her!

marsha
Apr 15th, 2003, 12:40 PM
I will be there Monday-Thursday.....I missed it last year, been going since 1997, couldnt miss it again LOL

Well, Irish and I missed you Monday, Jeff. Hope you will try and find us today! My cell # is 352-318-3456 but I really have it off most of the time -- leave a message! Hope to see you today -- it's a *great* tournie so far IMHO!!!