PDA

View Full Version : Molik playing doubles with Navratilova at Charleston!

AUSBOY
Apr 7th, 2003, 02:12 AM
Wow, I was surprised when I saw this. I guess they organised this on the last day of Sarasota since they were both in finals!

Its a great honour and experience for Molik to play with a legend of the game. Hope she can make the most of the experience!

Vicky88
Apr 7th, 2003, 04:34 AM
This is a surprise as Alicia doesn't seem to play doubles that much. Will be good practice for her as she is not in singles this week.

ozfan44
Apr 7th, 2003, 04:43 AM
Alicia make the most of no singles this week and learn from a great player i hope they win the event

vs1
Apr 7th, 2003, 05:11 AM
I'm SOOO happy to hear this news. She can learn a lot from martina, and it'll be good relaxed experience for her to improve her clay game. I'd love to see her improve her net game. Can you imagine how much better her clay game would be if she had a strong net game?!?! And to learn from the legend of women's tennis. Smart move Alicia! :) :angel:

ozfan44
Apr 9th, 2003, 01:31 AM
they are on tonight against dechy-loit if the rain stays away which from what ive heard isnt about to happen to soon :fiery:

Zummi
Apr 10th, 2003, 02:17 AM
Martina & Alicia decided to play in Charleston back in February per the press release on the tournament website.

Mattographer
Apr 10th, 2003, 07:42 AM
They won pretty easy :)

ozfan44
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:46 AM
alicia/martina defeated barna/noorlander in 3 sets 46 61 64 i think and next up is harkleroad/washington wchich could be tough because harkleroad is playing excellent but my new fave team should win in 3 sets i think

go alicia/martina :bounce: