PDA

View Full Version : OMG I thought it was Michelle Branch when I heard Alanis's new song!

Internet Lover
Jan 16th, 2002, 05:34 AM
When they played Hands Clean on Carson Daily's nightly radio countdown I thought it was a new Michelle Branch song! That's so cool and Alanis sounds awesome and I love Michelle so much so it's even better that they sound kinda alike. Yay! :D

Go there to listen to Hands Clean if you haven't heard it yet

http://music.netscape.com/music/main.tmpl

Cersei
Jan 16th, 2002, 05:35 AM
i really love that song!:D

gorecki
Jan 16th, 2002, 06:58 AM
Oooo i have been listening to that song almost every other day for the past couple of weeks!

very catchy...

Martian KC
Jan 16th, 2002, 07:24 AM
Yeah it's pretty funny how Michelle tries to sing like Alanis!:rolleyes:

Internet Lover
Jan 16th, 2002, 12:02 PM
Oh come on! Michelle tries her best and she has talent! :) She didn't try to sound like Alanis I think she just sounds like her and Michelle at least is about the music and not the image just like Alanis. KC like the saying goes imitation is the sincerest
form of flattery. :D

DeniseM
Jan 16th, 2002, 02:26 PM
Is it just me, or do other people also think that Michelle Branch and Alanis have similar looks?

I've only heard one of Michelle Branch's songs, and liked her singing.

Alanis, on the other hand, ..... since when has screeching been the same thing as singing! Sorry, I just can't see Alanis' appeal.

Dahveed
Jan 16th, 2002, 06:15 PM
OMG whatever Denise!! :p :p ;)

Of course the song is catchy, i love it and i can't wait to buy the single and album :sad:

I'm glad i'm not the only one to love the song lol! :)

Internet Lover
Jan 17th, 2002, 03:16 AM
I love them BOTH!!! :D

Maajken
Jan 17th, 2002, 02:01 PM
I dont know this Michelle person, but Alanis's song is super! :D

gorecki
Jan 17th, 2002, 02:16 PM
Michelle's song is nice but it's got nothing on Alanis' Hands Clean!!!

dunno why but i can't help but smile whenever i play Hands Clean on my notebook...:bounce:

Dahveed
Jan 17th, 2002, 09:36 PM
:kiss:@Maieke! I taught you well :)

Maajken
Jan 17th, 2002, 09:39 PM
Argh davy, edit your post! :p

Dahveed
Jan 18th, 2002, 03:06 AM
No way :p lol

Guys wait to hear the whole album omg! i'm listening to my mp3s over and over, my fave song is Precious Illusions (my sign) it's truly amazing and beautiful!

TennisToriTerrificTwosome
Apr 29th, 2002, 03:23 AM
LOL! Turn up your hearing aid! :p