PDA

View Full Version : I had Tennis tournament this weekend:(

m_pierce fan
Apr 6th, 2003, 08:38 AM
It went pretty bad...I was #3 seeded player and I lost in 1st round.... 3/6 5/7...I dunno what went wrong..Physically I am better shape than ever..And I was training last week and everything went well...But yesterday I played so bad....I really did a lot un.errors...23 unforced errors and only 10 winners...Although I am POWERPLAYER!!So that was not my day...I am really disappointed....But hey, life goes on...I have next tournament 19.-26.4........I am playing both doubles and singles!!

PS.Mary against Nicole!!Should be fun for Mary!!Mary will win...I know!!
Allez Mary!!

:fiery: Stupid me :fiery:

ashwu
Apr 6th, 2003, 07:01 PM
better luck next time :)
i guess you could try to concentrate more in the strategy, in deciding which position you want to hit the ball to. but not in how to stretch and get your form back.
that really worked for me when i was playing bad. don't know if it works for your guys though.

Mark Spruce
Apr 7th, 2003, 12:12 AM
m_pierce fan

I am sorry about that. I play a version of tennis called "Short Tennis" we do not have proper tennis courts here in the Falklands. And my favourite is to play doubles.

Best of luck for your next tournament.

Mark

Leo_DFP
Apr 7th, 2003, 01:15 AM
That's too bad, M_pierce fan. But I guess everybody has their off days. Good luck in your next tourney. We'll be supporting you! :bounce:

m_pierce fan
Apr 7th, 2003, 08:07 AM
Thank guys! I really hope that my game will "come back"!!
I am going to play doubles today and try to find my shots again...But thanks for your support!!It helps always!! :angel: :wavey:

Mark Spruce
Apr 7th, 2003, 10:23 AM
GO m_pierce fan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark