PDA

View Full Version : Name the Russian girls you met or saw in person and when?

~SunFlower~
Apr 6th, 2003, 05:05 AM
Anna Kournikova
Elena Likhovtseva
Maria Sharapova

I watched Anna Kournikova and Elena Likhovtseva (she was a great person) at the practice sessions in Montreal in August 1998.

I met Maria Sharapova personally in Vancouver in July 2002. Also watched her all of her practice sessions and matches.

Yet I have to see the rest of them in person with time (you just name it). ;) I am hoping one of them will play in 25K Vancouver this summer.

Like anyone else, I would like to know if you have met or seen them in person and when? And who you would like to see in the future?

Share with us! :)

Leena
Apr 6th, 2003, 05:41 AM
Elena Bovina - watched her in 4 live matches, and met her once.

Gowza
Apr 6th, 2003, 06:04 AM
i've watched kournikova, petrova, dementieva, sharapova, kuznetsova, safina, zvonareva, bovina and myskina. i've only ever met tulyaganova if you count her as russian.

and i think i saw krasnoroutskaya practicing but i can't remember whether it was her or someone else.

~SunFlower~
Apr 6th, 2003, 06:19 AM
Thanks Leena and Gowza! When and where? :confused:

I bet TBE saw and met all of them as he treated them like queens. ;) :devil:

Gowza
Apr 6th, 2003, 06:36 AM
i saw all of them at the oz open in the first 3 days. that's also when i met iroda. actually i met iroda while watching one of myskina's match.

i've only ever been to the 2000 olympics and this years oz open, i haven't seen any other pro tournaments.

Leena
Apr 6th, 2003, 06:37 AM
2000 US Open Qualifying matches with Kris Kraszewski and I can never remember who beat Lena next round :p

2001 US Open - Lena played the most horrible, ugly match ever versus Gersi. :sad:

2002 Montreal - I met her before a practice, and watched her beat Gagliardi.

I'll be on the hunt for her in Toronto... must get pics with her. Prove that I'm taller than Lena. :p

Gowza
Apr 6th, 2003, 06:40 AM
i've seen dementieva once, kournikova twice, petrova twice, sharapova once, kuznetsova once, safina once, zvonareva once, bovina once and myskina twice. they were matches.

i also saw safina twice practicing and petrova once.

fresh2flash
Apr 6th, 2003, 10:08 AM
All of them. ;) Except the yongest.

TheBoiledEgg
Apr 6th, 2003, 10:28 AM
Most of them :)
a few of the juniors too :)

but not Dinara yet :(

snoop
Apr 6th, 2003, 11:11 AM
Bovina (Leipzig, Luxembourg)
Myskina (Leipzig)
Petrova (Leipzig)
Zvonareva (Luxembourg)
Likhovtseva (Leipzig)

AKTW
Apr 6th, 2003, 11:39 AM
I wanted to start a thread like this one. :p
I'll be on the hunt for her in Toronto... must get pics with her. Prove that I'm taller than Lena. :p
I was like you before.I was on hunt for Alyona in Hong Kong(I could only do so in HK).I've got photos with her.I really want to know why you are so tall!Lena insaulted you,didn't she?Alyona is taller than me A LOT. :sad: :devil:
I've met Elena,Lina,Nastya and Maria Sharapova in Hong Kong.They are all very beautiful. :)
I've got Lina's autograph after her exhibition match.I met Alyona,Nastya and Masha at a tennis activity.I also met them after their matches in Hong Kong.I got Elena's and Anastasia's autographs after their matches.But Maria was cool.Securities were around her.
I also watched Elena practised.That was great.And I got her autograph from an autograph booth.I really hope to meet Elena again,again and again...... :kiss: