PDA

View Full Version : Why did Clarisa retire?

rated_next
Apr 4th, 2003, 09:49 PM
If anyone knows, can you please post it here?

thanks

rated_next
Apr 4th, 2003, 09:56 PM
okay ... i found out

she retired with tendonitis in her shoulder - hope it isn't serious

vs1
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:45 PM
Oh, poor thing. I really feel bad for her. I'm an Alicia fan and I'm glad she got the win, but it's never nice when it is due to the expense of the opponent retiring due to injury. Tendonitis is particularly nasty because can come and go, and it can also linger. Yuck.
Get better Clarissa!

selesfan
Apr 5th, 2003, 12:00 AM
Too bad for Clarissa. :sad: But I am happy for Alicia. vs1, is that Alicia on your avatar?

vs1
Apr 5th, 2003, 12:44 AM
Too bad for Clarissa. :sad: But I am happy for Alicia. vs1, is that Alicia on your avatar?

Yes, that's Alicia on my avatar. She's a real down-to-earth girl. I'm so excited that she's having a good year this year! :D

selesfan
Apr 5th, 2003, 12:53 AM
Yes, that's Alicia on my avatar. She's a real down-to-earth girl. I'm so excited that she's having a good year this year! :D

Dhe is cute, very natural looking. :)

ns_Henin
Apr 5th, 2003, 02:13 AM

I think She started her best game since Hopman cup won over Dani Hantuchova, her confidence is up and she's a good player :)
Good Luck Alicia in 2003 :bounce: :bounce:

Tennisfan-Mtl
Apr 5th, 2003, 02:29 AM
Clarisa :( Get well soon :)

King Aaron
Apr 5th, 2003, 01:44 PM
Tough luck Clarisa. Just when she got her game going this season. Hope the tendinitis isn't too serious.

Congrats Alicia. :)