Thx!

The Guilty
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:17 PM
I still don't have the qualifying draw, but I have four matches:

(1)Martina Sucha vs Magalide Lattre
(5)Sandra Kleinova vs Ana Nogueira
Elena Tatakova vs Neuza Silva
Arancha Parra vs Adriana Mingireanu

I hope the qualifying draw will come soon, but these portuguese websites are so slow :o
I will post as soon as it's available.

King Aaron
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the info. :) Do you think any of the Portugese players stand a chance against them?

TatiAnnahølic
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:22 PM
Vamos Arancha! :bounce:

oren987
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:23 PM
I still don't have the qualifying draw, but I have four matches:

(1)Martina Sucha vs Magalide Lattre
(5)Sandra Kleinova vs Ana Nogueira
Elena Tatakova vs Neuza Silva
Arancha Parra vs Adriana Mingireanu

I hope the qualifying draw will come soon, but these portuguese websites are so slow :o
I will post as soon as it's available.

AnnaK_Fan, we are waiting for the full draw :wavey:

The Guilty
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:35 PM
Thanks for the info. :) Do you think any of the Portugese players stand a chance against them?

I think Ana Nogueira has very big chance of winning tomorrow, but sometimes when she is struggles to close the match when she is in lead. Adriana Mingireanu is Romenian but she plays in Portugal. She is a good player but not good enough to beat Arancha. However if Arancha is not playing well, she knows how to take advantage of that. Neuza Silva can play incredible tennis, but she can play very bad too; so I never know what to expect from her. I don't know how Elena Tartarkova plays but I think she will beat Neuza with a tough set and another easy one. Magali de Lattre is still 15 and can play well, but still too inexperient (I don't know why she received a WC), sos I think she has no chances at all.

I will go tomorrow to see some matches and when come home, I promise I will make some reports. :)

The Guilty
Apr 4th, 2003, 09:15 PM
Still no draw :fiery:

I think that only tomorrow it will be available :( , but I'll give the link because tomorrow morning I won't be here to post the draw.

http://infordesporto.sapo.pt/EstorilOpen2003_Qualifying_SF.asp