PDA

View Full Version : Mary plays next week too!!

m_pierce fan
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:44 AM
Good luck Mary!I think that Mary did good job in Sarasota..She won Bartoli who is really good player..And took set against Dementieva who took set against Jennifer Capriati last week in Miami..Pretty good by Mary!!Next week she will propably face difficult 1st round opponent because the tournament is Tier 1 ...But I think she will handle it well!

PS: I really hope she plays dubs next week too!!
Maybe pairing with Davenport, Capriati, Martinez...ETC.... :hearts:

BTW, Mary looks more fitter now than 6 weeks ago...She has lost her weight..atleast some of it...Mary is really going to be hard opponent in claycourt season...

Oh,Mary has changed her racket!!It fits good... :bounce:

Edman
Apr 5th, 2003, 04:25 AM
:p ;) yes,you are definitely right!!!! ;)

Mary will do well in the family cycle cup!!!!

What she now needs is to have more matches to gain back her confident and being fitter!!! :p

We----the fans of mary pierce,support mary forever,right?

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Leo_DFP
Apr 5th, 2003, 04:35 AM
Right!

Allez Mary! Humble Charleston with your clay court guile! :bounce:

Ooh, would love for Pierce to play dubs against with Davenport. But that won't be happening since Lindsay's full-time partner is Lisa Raymond.

raquel
Apr 5th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Yes I agree, Mary did do really well in Charleston. She looked fitter in the picture too. Good Luck Mary in Charleston! :bounce:

Jordan.
Apr 6th, 2003, 01:35 AM
Go Mary! If Mirjana can get fit again, you surely can also! :hearts:

Leo_DFP
Apr 6th, 2003, 06:56 AM
Mary has Nicole Pratt in the first round and then Anastasia Myskina in the 2nd round. Tough draw, but at least it's not Serena in the first round. Bon Chance, Marie! ;)