PDA

View Full Version : 2nd leg anticipations!

DoctorG
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:48 AM
Final results should be ready next week, but I just wanted to post something about the 2nd leg outcome. :)

There were 8 tournaments, with 8 different winners, so a total of 8 Aces. :eek: The Venus-Kim-Justine combination made a (Belgian ;)) bunch of posters very happy, but two quarterfinals managed to reach the last 8 with just a pair, and the two finalists were able to score something better than three Aces. :D

The winner is one of the eight posters who made their debut in this year's first leg. :cool: The final combination was a flush, five different cards of the same suit: as you probably know, Tennis Poker suits are represented by each tournament; if all your five players get their best result in the same tournament (Indian Wells in this case), that's a flush. :)

The runner-up is one of the nicest Tennis Poker supporters. :hearts: This lady managed to win a leg last season, and was very near this time with a straight. :bounce:

More about doubles and Fed Cup later. Thank you, good luck! :wavey:

DoctorG
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:09 AM
In the doubles, a Belgian duo won. :)

In the Fed Cup 2nd leg, we had another 3-2 with a tie in the fith match, while one team had a sweet revenge with a clear 5-0 win after having lost in the first leg. :)

Thank you, good luck! :wavey:

The Crow
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:28 AM
Okay, so no singles win for me apparently ;)

Belgian duo in doubles?? Well I know of 3 Belgian doubles duos, but go carot and me!! :bounce:

Thanks Doc!!

carot
Apr 5th, 2003, 12:01 PM
no singles win for me either ;)

go crow and me!! :bounce:

go kouklara in fed cup :bounce:

Thanks for the sneak preview Doc, i love those :D

rightous
Apr 5th, 2003, 11:15 PM
So once again I fail miserably:)

DoctorG
Apr 9th, 2003, 10:24 AM
Hi guys! :wavey:

Thank you for interest and kind support. :)

You may wait a few more days for the rankings, but I'm pretty sure all the results form the 3 events will be posted later today. :cool:

Thank you, good luck! :bounce: