PDA

View Full Version : QF: Paola Suarez (ARG) vs. Iva Majoli (CRO)

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:14 AM
Who will win? :confused:

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:23 AM
i think suarez is gonna beat iva in a tight 2 set or three set match...they both love the clay, but at this point i feel paola is more confident and more consistent from the ground....

though i hope iva proves me wrong ;)

TS
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:33 AM
Everyone will keep writing Iva off in every match she plays, but hey it's not like she doesn't deserve it with her terrible form this year. She is capable of beating everyone in this field if she really wants to and the further Iva goes in a tournament the more dangerous she becomes...

Yeah she's been in crap form all year but somethings got to give pretty soon. I think she will win this match, but a loss wont surprise me at all. That's enough diplomacy for today...

GBFH
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:47 AM
Iva's pulled two tough matches out already...so I'm gonna stick with her! GO IVA!!!!!!!!!!

caramel
Apr 4th, 2003, 04:32 AM
Of course , Iva is gonna win this one! :bounce: Go Iva!!!

LucasArg
Apr 4th, 2003, 04:36 AM
Paola in 2 sets :wavey:

Sandstorm
Apr 4th, 2003, 07:24 AM
Iva in 2 sets!!!

GO IVA!!!

Robbie.
Apr 4th, 2003, 09:04 AM
Everyone will keep writing Iva off in every match she plays, but hey it's not like she doesn't deserve it with her terrible form this year. She is capable of beating everyone in this field if she really wants to and the further Iva goes in a tournament the more dangerous she becomes...

Yeah she's been in crap form all year but somethings got to give pretty soon. I think she will win this match, but a loss wont surprise me at all. That's enough diplomacy for today...

Couldn't agree with you more Terry

Go Iva: enigma personified ;)

Tweety
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:45 AM
Paola :)

Wimanna
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:59 AM
Paola :) in two 7-5 6-4

martinafan
Apr 4th, 2003, 12:10 PM
Good Luck Iva!

Experimentee