PDA

View Full Version : Molik Vs Fernandez: Who Will Win

ozfan44
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:37 AM
Come On Alicia You Can Win This One. You Wiped That Bitch Conchita Off The Court Now Do The Same To Clarissa And Show The World Aussies Can Play On Clay.
I Think Alicia Will Win In 3 Sets

Gowza
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:56 AM
fernandez is a good clay court player as her semi-final in last years french open shows, but she did take 3 sets to beat pistolesi and molik only tok 2 sets to take care of martinez who is a clay courter.

i think molik in 2 sets.

Jordan.
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:06 AM
Clarisa in 3! :D

aussiefan83
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:22 AM
good luck alicia. i think she'll win in 3 :)

ns_Henin
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:58 AM
I'll go with Clarisa but I want Molik to win :)

kell
Apr 4th, 2003, 04:18 AM
Alicia in 2

LucasArg
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:38 AM
GO CLARISA!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Pdm1987
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:56 AM
Clarisa in 3.

propi
Apr 4th, 2003, 07:52 AM
Come On Alicia You Can Win This One. You Wiped That Bitch Conchita Off The Court Now Do The Same To Clarissa And Show The World Aussies Can Play On Clay.
I Think Alicia Will Win In 3 Sets
WHy is Conchi a bitch????????
ANyway I don't see Alicia wining this, I guess Clarisa more claycourter
BTW waiting to Alicia in Fed Cup :devil:

vs1
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:43 AM
ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA!

btw...Conchita is not a bitch! She's the queen of clay! That's why I have a lot of confidence that Alicia can take it all the way! If she can beat Conchita so decisively, then she can certainly handle Clarissa!

ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA! ALICIA!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

propi
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:47 AM
Beating Conchi doesn't imply beating a lower than Conchi ranked player

Glenn
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:26 AM
I hope Clarisa!