PDA

View Full Version : Fave poster who's a Capriati fan!

Jennifer's wife
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:20 PM
Ok, we've had the Williams posters rollcalls, now lets hear it for the Cappy fans!

my faves are:
Luna Angel, my kindred spirit! ;)
Jcstar and debs :kiss:
and of course i love any1 else who is also Cappy happy!! :worship: (theres far too many to list! ;) :p )

Snuffkin
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:23 PM
Can I vote for myself? If not, the Debden/Brumshire people.

Actually, there's too many to name, but that's a start. Honourable mentions to Mark36, Keith and Rollo.

And I've probably missed out someone who will now be majorly offended. Sorry!

CapFan#1
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:24 PM
Jcstar and Mark36 :bounce:

Jakeev
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:27 PM
Mark36 and you too jennifermarie :kiss:

darren cahill
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:28 PM
I vote for Keith and Mark too...but i like both of them period...Keith is just an awesome guy and Mark is like my ideal partner if he wasnt already involved (and always loaded! LOL)

i love Jen too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

auntie janie
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:29 PM
Mark Newman :):):)

WtaTour4Ever
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:38 PM
Mark :-)

*abby*
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:39 PM
i wud have to say
jcap(lisa)
jcstar(kathariana)
Luna angel(claire)
jennifer marie(Lu)
and goshka(eugene)
hey u guys :wavey: :kiss:

Mase
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:51 PM
Little biased here but, of course myself..... But I think all of you guys are damn good fans!!!!!

billie_jean_king
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:07 PM
Well, I think all Jen fans are fantastic. Anyone who likes her must be brilliant. Jen, after all, is the greatest being to ever walk the earth.

As for the best fans, well that is a difficult one to answer. Nonetheless, despite them not welcoming me, their ability to be funny and their love of Jen makes me think that the Brumshire lot truly, as they would say, Rockz!

King Lindsay
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:08 PM
There are people who admit to being a Jennifer fan?

¤CharlDa¤
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:09 PM
Nobody!!!!

Pamela Shriver
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:14 PM
The Brumshire inhabitants are the best people in the world.

Mr. Man
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:15 PM
darren cahill. :D

Dava
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:16 PM
Keith and jcstar!!

kiwifan
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:29 PM
Jennifermarie is incredibly and consistently pleasant. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

But Tee Rexx is the best J Cap fan ever. No one has ever posted more material about their fave in all of my 2 years reading/posting in WTAworld!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Now back to the runner up; Jennifermarie I saw your pic in another thread and was very impressed. :drool:

I spent two weeks in Manchester last summer and didn't see a "bird" in your league.

Where were you hiding? :lick:

I know you love only J Cap but next time I travel across the pond, I'll be looking for your str8 twin sister. :p :p :p

"I Could Be Happy" - Altered Images :angel:

Rocketta
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:30 PM
Mark26 & jenniferMarie are pretty cool! :) I like almost all Jcap fans. :)

DEETHELICK
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:37 PM
Snuffkin, VBN and Mark36

gourownway
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:48 PM
Now see, I thought Xavier Malisse would be a favorite too....I pretty much like all of you.

Xavier_Malisse
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:49 PM
Now see, I thought Xavier Malisse would be a favorite too....I pretty much like all of you.

Hey! Thanks dude. I like you too. In fact I love you all guys, although not in THAT way, cos I can't love in that way, cos I'm er... a shitty shagger.

selesfan
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:51 PM
I think the Jen fans are pretty cool, I don't have aproblem with any of them. What happened to veryborednow? I used to love his/her posts :bounce: .

Shane54
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:51 PM
All Jenn fans are #1 in my book! :wavey:

Jennifer's wife
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:02 PM
Jennifermarie is incredibly and consistently pleasant. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

But Tee Rexx is the best J Cap fan ever. No one has ever posted more material about their fave in all of my 2 years reading/posting in WTAworld!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Now back to the runner up; Jennifermarie I saw your pic in another thread and was very impressed. :drool:

I spent two weeks in Manchester last summer and didn't see a "bird" in your league.

Where were you hiding? :lick:

I know you love only J Cap but next time I travel across the pond, I'll be looking for your str8 twin sister. :p :p :p

"I Could Be Happy" - Altered Images :angel:
LOL @ the teerex comment! :worship:
pleasent? well ive not been called that b4! pervert maybe! ;) :D
u saw my pic? :o :p er, as for manchester u certainly wont find me lurking anywhere near there...im a country girl! :) thast why i love my cowboy boats and hat! :devil:
and im not faithful entirly to J Cap-check my location! oh and u know about my thing for certain kiwi ladies! :drool: :lick: ;) oh, and i dont have a sister...probly a good thing to in my case! :p

and as to king lindsays comment....well us capsters are like sooo above being bated like that! :rolleyes:

jenny161185
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:12 PM
me!

CappyMania
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:14 PM
There's a f**king 2400 members in MY Jenny Yahoo group and I don't see CappyMania here! :fiery:

Maybe I'll ban all members and see who'll be knocking my door next day. :devil: ;)

Jennifer's wife
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:21 PM
There's a f**king 2400 members in MY Jenny Yahoo group and I don't see CappyMania here! :fiery:

Maybe I'll ban all members and see who'll be knocking my door next day. :devil: ;)

u r responsible for the hotjennifercapriati site? then forgive me, oh great one! :o i didnt know!
i do believe we shared that hot tub with Jen and a cupla others tho?! :lick: :devil:
also mark newman has to get a mention here from me too.....god there are just so many wonderful cappy posters....i cant keep up!! :worship: :worship:

TM
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:58 PM
selesfan ;)

Sam L
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:06 PM
Oizo and Rollo :)

Keith
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:48 PM
Gosh, there are so many Jen fans that are awesome...I don't know, like ALL OF THEM!

Thanks for those that think Im the most special Jen fan, hehe....

If you are a fan of Jen, then you are cool.

Oh, and i love the jennifer hot yahoo group. My favorite topic was her pubic hair hehe

JenCpLvr
Apr 4th, 2003, 12:00 AM
No one mentioned me?! :confused: :sad:

What a pity. J/K :D

yukon145
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:01 AM
Everyones great and Jenn's the greatest of all!

CappyMania
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:16 AM
u r responsible for the hotjennifercapriati site? then forgive me, oh great one! :o i didnt know!
i do believe we shared that hot tub with Jen and a cupla others tho?! :lick: :devil:
also mark newman has to get a mention here from me too.....god there are just so many wonderful cappy posters....i cant keep up!! :worship: :worship:

Yes I'm the guilty one for that amazing Jenny group, :bounce: and I'm so god damn proud of it!

CappyMania = Erik

Chance
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:58 AM
mark36, VBN, Tratree and Mark Newman.

Roxers
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:31 AM
jcstar :)

Some Capriati Fans are arrogant ...

Jakeev
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:37 AM
Oh my gosh!!!! how could have I forgotten about the most repulsively obsessive Jenny fan of them all.........TEEREX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Robbie.
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:41 AM
I vote for TEEREX too. After all, who starts more threads about our Jenn than him? He really loves to analyze all aspects of her personality. Especially her darker side :drool:

:drool: :hearts: :kiss: Go Jenn Forever! :kiss: :hearts: :drool:

Robbie.
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:43 AM
jcstar :)

Some Capriati Fans are arrogant ...

I think you will find this is a quality not exclusive to Jenn fans. Infact I think Jenn fans are remarkably reasonable, considering all the crap we have taken over the years. I know a fair few ARROGANT posters who certainly don't like Jenn!

Robbie.
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:46 AM
btw pfffff@all the jenn fans for leaving me out! :p

lala
Apr 4th, 2003, 12:00 PM
There are people who admit to being a Jennifer fan?
Lol

Roxers
Apr 4th, 2003, 12:23 PM
I think you will find this is a quality not exclusive to Jenn fans. Infact I think Jenn fans are remarkably reasonable, considering all the crap we have taken over the years. I know a fair few ARROGANT posters who certainly don't like Jenn!

Yes, i know that. For me it`s just very striking along the Capriati Fans who post here.

c2
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:12 PM
Hmmm how long have you been around Maratsangeldevil? Over the years I've beenaround it's been wayyyyy on the other side..many ignorant mouthbreathers around here who love to give cappy shit. It's not enough to cheer their own they have to rip everyone else apart! So that has fueld it. But never mind that...

Where's MY mention!! ;)

Pffffft to all o' you who forgot me ;) :wavey:

debs06
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:50 PM
thanx for mentioning me jennifermarie ur one of my favs 2 along with every1 else ere

Renee
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Rollo!
Mark Newman

Mark43
Apr 4th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Well, of course there is Jen's* den moderator...
veryborednow
(she is the queen of all things Jen*)
and
Rollo
Snuffkin
Darren Cahill
Jakeev
jennifermarie
c2
goshka
Mark Newman **
Rocketta
DEETHELICK
cappymania
Keith
Tratree
JenCpLvr

* note the 1 n Rom!
** we are not the same person, okay

JCAP
Apr 4th, 2003, 04:55 PM
Luna Angel, jcstar, Abby,Mark36, jennifermarie, debs,Goshka
SH!T there's to many to name :eek: :worship: :devil:

eshell
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:45 PM
JCAP...

the name alone says 'star'!

Kart
Apr 4th, 2003, 09:06 PM
Rollo

Shane54
Apr 5th, 2003, 07:56 AM
I vote for TEEREX too. After all, who starts more threads about our Jenn than him? He really loves to analyze all aspects of her personality. Especially her darker side :drool:

:drool: :hearts: :kiss: Go Jenn Forever! :kiss: :hearts: :drool:

You know deep down in Tee Rexx's heart that Jennifer is his little "Vanilla Sugar Muffin" :kiss: :kiss:

darren cahill
Apr 5th, 2003, 02:43 PM
Hey! Thanks dude. I like you too. In fact I love you all guys, although not in THAT way, cos I can't love in that way, cos I'm er... a shitty shagger.

how could i forget Xavier????? one of my all time faves EVER! and besides...you promised me a shag so you could prove to me what a shitty shagger you really are! (i bet you arent bad at all!) ;)

SJW
Apr 5th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Jennifer Marie of course ;)

Nimi
Apr 5th, 2003, 03:01 PM
VBN especielly, but we are all great... I think people forgot that i'm a Jenn fan too :o Have'nt posted in the Den for ages :o

Jennifer's wife
Apr 5th, 2003, 04:29 PM
Jennifer Marie of course ;)

:kiss: :kiss: i voted for u in the williams thread too! ;) thats actually where i stole the idea for this thread from!! :devil:

SJW
Apr 5th, 2003, 04:32 PM
ive been away for a few days....

there was a W/S one of these?!

GermanBoy
Apr 5th, 2003, 07:11 PM
Ok, we've had the Williams posters rollcalls, now lets hear it for the Cappy fans!

No one mentioned me... :confused: :sad: I`m Jen`s fan since her debut in Boca Raton 1990! Jen`s fans are the best in the world! :bounce: :cool:

VivalaSeles
Apr 5th, 2003, 08:03 PM
Rollo :angel:

Jennifer's wife
Apr 6th, 2003, 08:38 PM
No one mentioned me... :confused: :sad: I`m Jen`s fan since her debut in Boca Raton 1990! Jen`s fans are the best in the world! :bounce: :cool:

heres my tip.....u'll get more well known if u post more!! ;)

Shuji Shuriken
Apr 6th, 2003, 09:13 PM
Has to be jennifermarie for sure...:wavey:....hey babe :kiss:

Jennifer's wife
Apr 6th, 2003, 10:25 PM
hello bonkers! :kiss: i voted u 2 in the williams thread! ;)

GermanBoy
Apr 6th, 2003, 10:53 PM
heres my tip.....u'll get more well known if u post more!! ;)

Thank you JenniferMarie! :worship: I`ll post more often now! :wavey:

BeCool, if you read this: Jen-Fans are never idiots! Look at JenniferMarie e.g., she is such a nice person! Or Mark Newman with his brilliant homepage dedicated to Jen.... :cool:

Jennifer's wife
Apr 6th, 2003, 11:37 PM
Thank you JenniferMarie! :worship: I`ll post more often now! :wavey:

BeCool, if you read this: Jen-Fans are never idiots! Look at JenniferMarie e.g., she is such a nice person! Or Mark Newman with his brilliant homepage dedicated to Jen.... :cool:

ooh thanku! no im certainly not an idiot, i just pretend only to have sex on the brain to save others form getting an inferiority complex! :D :p so, what name do u post under at Marks board? and yes u must post more!!! then u'll make lovely cappy happy freinds!! :hearts:

servenrichie
Apr 7th, 2003, 09:33 AM
Snuffkin, Mark Newman
Jennifermarie has me spilling my coffee most of the time

White Stripes
Apr 7th, 2003, 10:53 AM
Claire and Lucy, of course (aka jennifermarie and Luna Angel)
..JCAP, abby, debs, veryborednow, c2, Rob, Mark Newman, GrahamAVFC, saphir, goshka, siobhan, and all the ones i forgot ;)

Jennifer's wife
Apr 7th, 2003, 11:25 PM
Snuffkin, Mark Newman
Jennifermarie has me spilling my coffee most of the time

and how do i get u doing that? :eek:

Cybelle Darkholme
Apr 7th, 2003, 11:46 PM
Um....let me think....its coming to me.... wait a minute...yeah...its....its....its...you know...wait a minute....its coming to me...its...its on the tip of my like tongue, you know...its...um...like....I'm drawing a blank....

hollywood7172
Apr 8th, 2003, 02:24 AM
well, SOMEONE had to come in here and ruin the feel-good vibe of this thread. :rolleyes:

hollywood7172
Apr 8th, 2003, 02:27 AM
oh wait, I GET IT! she was trying to be funny!! just like the time she thought comparing capriati to tonya harding was funny!!

i almost forgot to laugh!

ha. ha.

Cybelle Darkholme
Apr 8th, 2003, 02:34 AM
trying to be.... I was funny and the capriati harding comparison was hilarious! Is it my fault you have the sense of humor of gestating bacteria?

hollywood7172
Apr 8th, 2003, 02:42 AM
actually, my sense of humor is more like gram negative endotoxin producing fulminant bacteria. betcha you didn't know.

go jen! get well soon!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

anton
Apr 8th, 2003, 03:04 AM
I would have to say Mark Newman although he does not post much.

was up markie? :D

IcePrincess
Apr 8th, 2003, 07:44 AM
Some streetwalker had to cum and turn tricks in this thread. :rolleyes:

Git the fuck out, Ho!

Ice Princess votes for:

Mark36
Rollo
veryborednow
c2
cappy happy

:wavey:

Princess Fiona
Apr 8th, 2003, 12:55 PM
I don't really "know" too many of the Capriati fans (though they all seem like very nice people!) but I'll mention Martian Martina, vw43 and Izzy... (though I haven't seen Izzy post much for a while.. )

vw43
Apr 8th, 2003, 02:43 PM
I don't really "know" too many of the Capriati fans (though they all seem like very nice people!) but I'll mention Martian Martina, vw43 and Izzy... (though I haven't seen Izzy post much for a while.. )

Hmph. Well it's about time that someone with some sense in their head chose me ;)

You are a dollface, Fiona :kiss:

hollywood7172
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:03 PM
and speaking of a sense of humor i do have a question for our favorite i love-to-hate-capriati posters, 2 people who hate cappy at all costs and all situations, 2 posters dear to my heart, cybelle darkholme and teerexx:

seeing as it is that you two would cheer for any player who happened to be playing capriati, whether she's from siberia or just yesterday you have never even heard her name, i've this question for you:

if OSAMA BIN LADEN was playing capriati, who would you cheer for?

i think we all know what your answers would be. oh, but do have a sense of humor!

c2
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:15 PM
Hey Icey & hollywood! They'd cheer Osama, of couse (because he wouldn't use any bad language.) :wavey:

Jennifer's wife
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:27 PM
LOL hollywood, yea u do hav a sense of humour!! :worship: and your write, us cappy fans are all nice happy people who get on with everyone, but sum assholes always have to cum in and spread their issues in our threads!! grrr 2 all the haters...we dont giv a fuck! hey maybe we should use the race card that usually works!! u american haters just hate jen coz she's half italian!!! :p

hollywood7172
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:40 PM
c2 and jennifermarie--you two are TOO funny. :kiss: :hearts:

GermanBoy
Apr 9th, 2003, 10:05 AM
so, what name do u post under at Marks board? a

I`m sorry to say that I wasn`t able to manage to register myself there.
Perhaps it`s too difficult for me... :confused: :sad: