PDA

View Full Version : ~~Pre-French Open Thread~~

beauty_is_pink
Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:31 PM
the French Open is NEXT month!!! :bounce: :bounce:
haha jus wondering it anyone is going to go..?? i am.. well hopefully... i jus hope thi damn war ends soon...

war.. what is it good for? absoultetly NOTHING

:rolleyes:

HantuchovaSweFan
Apr 3rd, 2003, 07:04 PM
haha jus wondering it anyone is going to go..?? i am.. well hopefully... i jus hope thi damn war ends soon...

war.. what is it good for? absoultetly NOTHING

FREEDOM Open LOL!

French Open is main event on eurosport in may :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GrahamD
Apr 3rd, 2003, 07:59 PM
[QUOTE='beauty_is_pink']the French Open is NEXT month!!! :bounce: :bounce:
haha jus wondering it anyone is going to go[QUOTE]

Unlikely at the moment - I'm nervous of big events like this - like, how do you plan to see Dani when you don't know when she'll be playing, on what court, etc etc. I'm more likely to go to either Berlin or Rome followed by Eastbourne and then two weeks at Wimbledon :cool:

GrahamD
Apr 9th, 2003, 01:53 PM

More importantly before that, there's something else we should be considering. It's Dani's 20th birthday in two weeks time :eek:

Has anyone got any thoughts about sending her a birthday card, and if so, where to??? :confused: She is likely to be in Ettenheim in the days just afterwards as Slovakia take on Germany in the Fed Cup. I wonder if it might be a good idea to send any cards care of the organisers at the stadium. The address is;

TC Ettenheim
am Muhlenweg
D-77955
Ettenheim
Germany

Apart from that, any other thoughts on what we can do? Obviously, we should start a Happy Birthday thread for her - she obviously reads this board 'cos how else would she have known to drop Meghann? ;) It's because we told her to!! :cool: ;) :rolleyes:

moogle san
Apr 9th, 2003, 03:07 PM
More importantly before that, there's something else we should be considering. It's Dani's 20th birthday in two weeks time :eek:

Has anyone got any thoughts about sending her a birthday card, and if so, where to??? :confused: She is likely to be in Ettenheim in the days just afterwards as Slovakia take on Germany in the Fed Cup. I wonder if it might be a good idea to send any cards care of the organisers at the stadium. The address is;

TC Ettenheim
am Muhlenweg
D-77955
Ettenheim
Germany

Apart from that, any other thoughts on what we can do? Obviously, we should start a Happy Birthday thread for her - she obviously reads this board 'cos how else would she have known to drop Meghann? ;) It's because we told her to!! :cool: ;) :rolleyes:

hehe, lol to that one :D And that doubt-ie supports both Jelena and Dani is another proof that she reads this board. Otherwise she wouldn't have picked Jelena... :cool: ;) :rolleyes:

I think sending a birthday card from the Cocktail Party to Ettenheim is a good idea. I could convince the organisers at the stadium in german of giving the card to Dani and I could send it from here, that would be the cheapest way to do it :D Is it already officially confirmed that Dani is going to play there for Slovakia?

GrahamD
Apr 9th, 2003, 03:51 PM
I think sending a birthday card from the Cocktail Party to Ettenheim is a good idea. I could convince the organisers at the stadium in german of giving the card to Dani and I could send it from here, that would be the cheapest way to do it :D Is it already officially confirmed that Dani is going to play there for Slovakia?

This from the Fed Cup site - it doesn't really say yes or no -

That solid temperament has helped Hantuchova deal which the huge changes that her life and career have undergone since last March. It should stand her in good stead when Slovakia begins the defence of the Fed Cup title later this month.

Moogle - what can I say? That's a really nice gesture, thanks! Is there anything you'd like us to do? :worship: :wavey:

joegerardi
Apr 9th, 2003, 05:26 PM
One thing I'd like moogle to do...

Put my name at the top in larger letters thant he rest! :D :lick:

beauty_is_pink
Apr 9th, 2003, 07:11 PM
yay moogie! good idea! :wavey:

we can do something here and moogie and print it or something and give it to Daniela! its the best idea since a long time now! :eek:

tell her i said hey and good luck! and that i'll always be her #1 supporter! by: MaRia :bounce:

moogle san
Apr 9th, 2003, 07:17 PM
hehe, I don't think I can do that cos that's what I wanted to do with my name :p
nah jk, equal rights for everyone at the cocktail party :)

Moogle - what can I say? That's a really nice gesture, thanks! Is there anything you'd like us to do? :worship: :wavey:

anything...? well, I still haven't got a dolby surround system, a projector would be nice as well, perhaps a trip to Tokyo and my account could also need a refill... lol :angel: ;)

Nah, seriously, it would be an honour to do that on behalf of the whole cocktail party :) So just make some suggestions on the form and type of birthday card, the text etc.

beauty_is_pink
Apr 9th, 2003, 07:24 PM
text colour: PINK

we all kno how much Daniela LOVES the colour pink!

GrahamD
Apr 9th, 2003, 09:40 PM
anything...? well, I still haven't got a dolby surround system, a projector would be nice as well, perhaps a trip to Tokyo and my account could also need a refill... lol :angel: ;)

Nah, seriously, it would be an honour to do that on behalf of the whole cocktail party :) So just make some suggestions on the form and type of birthday card, the text etc.

The Dolby system is in the post. I got some Tokyo tickets for you too, but I decided to keep them for myselfhttp://www.bwml.34sp.com/smileys2/smileys/s8.gif http://www.bwml.34sp.com/smileys2/smileys/s8.gif

beauty_is_pink
May 1st, 2003, 08:13 PM
AHAHA guess what day it is! MAY 1st !!! ooo yeh... and we all knnow what THAT means... right?! FRENCH OPEN BANAZA! hehe! French Open will start in a couple of weeks... SWEET! so member.. any info on the French Open post here..!

I won a Trip to the French Open by Sanex, and i dont mean to sound cocky, but maybe.. JUST maybe, i will be meeting Daniela... I already offered Graham, if he wanted, that i would ask for her autograph.. anyone else interested? i will TRY.. jus message me or email me.. k? :bounce:

LATES

bballtenns
May 1st, 2003, 08:26 PM
that's so cool pinky, hopefully you will meet dani and tell her that all of us here at the cocktail party love her.

beauty_is_pink
May 1st, 2003, 08:28 PM
that's so cool pinky, hopefully you will meet dani and tell her that all of us here at the cocktail party love her.

Thanks bball.. i have all my fingers and toes cross.. i was thinking of giving her a card.. ya kno? i read somewhere in the gerenal message thread that one person gave Monica Seles a card with her address on it, and Monica replied to her! haha so i HOPE and WISH that Daniela will do the same.. and dont worry.. i'm going to mention SO much about this forum..! :bounce:

paulhc
May 1st, 2003, 08:29 PM
AHAHA guess what day it is! MAY 1st !!! ooo yeh... and we all knnow what THAT means... right?! FRENCH OPEN BANAZA! hehe! French Open will start in a couple of weeks... SWEET! so member.. any info on the French Open post here..!

I won a Trip to the French Open by Sanex, and i dont mean to sound cocky, but maybe.. JUST maybe, i will be meeting Daniela... I already offered Graham, if he wanted, that i would ask for her autograph.. anyone else interested? i will TRY.. jus message me or email me.. k? :bounce:

LATES

Mmmh...authograph is not my stuff, but meeting her
:D
As I will be at the French, if you need someone to
hold your photo material when you'll be be meeting her :rolleys: ...

beauty_is_pink
May 1st, 2003, 08:32 PM

haha maybe i will see you there dude...

Lates

paulhc
May 1st, 2003, 08:33 PM

sh...t, the smiley didn't work, don't misunderstand
"her rolleys"...

moogle san
May 2nd, 2003, 10:25 AM

LATES

moogie :bounce: with pinky together :D

Yihaaaa, that's so great! A trip to French Open by Sanex, wow. Damn, I envy you :p I guess writing all those articles was worth the effort now :) Good luck for meeting Dani, and don't forget to mention our place then :wavey:
With all those cards and stuff Dani is kinda flooded with hints to the existence of the Cocktail Party so that finally she won't be able to do anything else than have a peek in here ;)

beauty_is_pink
May 2nd, 2003, 02:53 PM
moogie :bounce: with pinky together :D

Yihaaaa, that's so great! A trip to French Open by Sanex, wow. Damn, I envy you :p I guess writing all those articles was worth the effort now :) Good luck for meeting Dani, and don't forget to mention our place then :wavey:
With all those cards and stuff Dani is kinda flooded with hints to the existence of the Cocktail Party so that finally she won't be able to do anything else than have a peek in here ;)

dont worry i';ll be sure to mention this forum in every sentence that i talk to her [if i do :sad: ] anyways moogie.. i forgot to ask you. how did thet Birthday Card do? did it reach Daniela? what happen? did u see her??? :confused: my questions need answers! :bounce:

GrahamD
May 2nd, 2003, 03:36 PM
dont worry i';ll be sure to mention this forum in every sentence that i talk to her [if i do :sad: ] anyways moogie.. i forgot to ask you. how did thet Birthday Card do? did it reach Daniela? what happen? did u see her??? :confused: my questions need answers! :bounce:

Yeh Moogs! How about ringing up TC Ettenheim and asking them if they handed over the card(s)? :D

paulhc
May 5th, 2003, 11:26 PM
To all the Cocktailers coming at the French Open :
why not to meet once in the stadium for instance
for a lunch or something ? It could be fun and
nice ! :)
What do you think ? :bounce:

beauty_is_pink
May 6th, 2003, 12:27 AM
To all the Cocktailers coming at the French Open :
why not to meet once in the stadium for instance
for a lunch or something ? It could be fun and
nice ! :)
What do you think ? :bounce:

sounds good to me.. anyone else coming along to the French Open? :bounce:

GrahamD
May 12th, 2003, 06:36 PM
sounds good to me.. anyone else coming along to the French Open? :bounce:

No - does anyone know if anyone is going to the French open? :angel: ;) :rolleyes:

moogle san
May 12th, 2003, 07:59 PM
not to forget about this one.
after all, it's our sanex whatever-of-the-year going there :D

pinky, have lots of fun :wavey:

And cheer Dani live at the court for little moogie as well, cos unfortunately he won't be able to go... :sad:

beauty_is_pink
May 12th, 2003, 08:33 PM
not to forget about this one.
after all, it's our sanex whatever-of-the-year going there :D

pinky, have lots of fun :wavey:

And cheer Dani live at the court for little moogie as well, cos unfortunately he won't be able to go... :sad:

Thanks moogie :wavey: for that you get something special! hahaha

hey guys... since you guys cant come to the French Open why not come to here.. TORONTO... i swear we're SARS-free now! :angel: come to the Rogers Cup this Summer.. Daniela is coming for sure.. and i'll be working there!!! :bounce: so.. free tickets...!!! maybe... :rolleyes:

Tarsius
May 13th, 2003, 03:53 AM
Thank God for Japanese stations! WOWOW is carrying the FO... and you can bet they'll show WTA matches!

BANZAI!

chapel
May 13th, 2003, 08:53 AM
...and this one...

moogle san
May 13th, 2003, 04:07 PM
Thanks moogie :wavey: for that you get something special! hahaha

hey guys... since you guys cant come to the French Open why not come to here.. TORONTO... i swear we're SARS-free now! :angel: come to the Rogers Cup this Summer.. Daniela is coming for sure.. and i'll be working there!!! :bounce: so.. free tickets...!!! maybe... :rolleyes:

send me ticket, send me money ----> I'll come :D :p

Canada would definitely be worth a travel, if I only had some money... :rolleyes:

But thanks for the offer pinky, maybe next year :wavey: make sure you work there again then ;)

GrahamD
May 13th, 2003, 04:21 PM
send me ticket, send me money ----> I'll come :D :p

Canada would definitely be worth a travel, if I only had some money... :rolleyes:

But thanks for the offer pinky, maybe next year :wavey: make sure you work there again then ;)

Blah, blah, blah - for the last time :rolleyes: Is anyone going to the French Open? :rolleyes: :confused: :p

beauty_is_pink
May 13th, 2003, 08:40 PM
Blah, blah, blah - for the last time :rolleyes: Is anyone going to the French Open? :rolleyes: :confused: :p

I'm Going to the FRENCH OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!! has the last couple of posts slipped through your brain graham?! :rolleyes:

moogie.. but next year is the men and the women are going to Montreal... im not going to be able to go to montreal!! lol
fine... maybe the year AFTER next year.,... :rolleyes:

¤CharlDa¤
May 13th, 2003, 09:14 PM
Well I will be in Montreal this year, and next year, and the year after lol...Finally we have some tennis..I prefer seeeing the women though

CD, the proud canadian :p

GrahamD
May 13th, 2003, 09:43 PM
I'm Going to the FRENCH OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you?!! :confused: :confused: I don't think you've told us for at least two days now :rolleyes:

paulhc
May 13th, 2003, 10:03 PM
Are you?!! :confused: :confused: I don't think you've told us for at least two days now :rolleyes:

haha :D I like the way you tease Pinky !

I'll go too, waiting for that since the last day
of the 2002 edition :)

paulhc
May 14th, 2003, 09:01 AM
Pre-french open subject in this pre-french open thread: french "Tennis Magazine" makes its own
forecasts for the tournament in its last issue,
like every year. Enclosed the party devoted to Dani.
Translation : Strong points : very complete and
varied game, strategy, "vista"( don't know how to say : the way she anticipates the game, maybe),
attitude, mental, return of serve, serve.
Weak points : lack of power, moving, adaptation to clay ( I disagree with this last point...)

Just for you to know : Serena is credited of a
13% chances to win (highest rate), Clijsters 11%

paulhc
May 14th, 2003, 09:05 AM
Advertisement-Communiqué from Nike :
Dani should wear one of those two dresses for the
French

( I erased Mauresmo from the page, sorry Amélie...)

beauty_is_pink
May 14th, 2003, 11:54 AM

:rolleyes: jeez sorri for being TOO excitied... i'll control it...

13 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :wavey: :bounce: :bounce: :wavey: :) :cool: :p :drool: ;) :worship: :hearts: :eek: :D :devil: :kiss: :lick: :angel: :bounce: :kiss: :drool: :) :cool: ;) :p :worship: :eek: :devil: :lick:

beauty_is_pink
May 14th, 2003, 12:56 PM
GUES WHAT I HEARD AT THE GERNERAL MESSAGE FORUM???!!!!

Venus Williams might be withdrawing from the FRENCH OPEN!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

one down... one to go... :devil:

YAY! GO DANIELA!!!!!!!

¤CharlDa¤
May 14th, 2003, 11:27 PM
GUES WHAT I HEARD AT THE GERNERAL MESSAGE FORUM???!!!!

Venus Williams might be withdrawing from the FRENCH OPEN!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

one down... one to go... :devil:

YAY! GO DANIELA!!!!!!!

Well that wasn't necessary...Don't you think there are some of her fans here :rolleyes:

lee station
May 14th, 2003, 11:35 PM
:angel: I am a Venus fan, I like her much more than Serena to be honest.

Tarsius
May 14th, 2003, 11:49 PM
She's OK. And No, I dont think she is going to withdraw from Roland Garros, its just too important. I hope she plays, not necesarilly because Im her fan but because this is what its all about. As a Daniela fan I want the Williamses (and everyone in the Top 10) to play. If Dani is ever going to achieve her dream of being No 1 she will have to go through them sooner or later. No point in delaying the inevitable so all I can say is may the best player win.

¤CharlDa¤
May 15th, 2003, 02:29 AM
Well I like Venus so much better!!!! Good luck to both Venus AND Daniela!!!! :bounce:

gorecki
May 15th, 2003, 12:50 PM
Daniela...get some rest ... play a little doubles ... and recharge your batteries for a solid challenge for Roland Garros!!!

chapel
May 15th, 2003, 03:21 PM
oh my gosh, those dresses are lovely!

oh my gosh, I just said something about a couple of sports dresses being lovely!

oh my gosh I must be going gay, please help me mend my ways daniela, I believe! I believe!

:angel:

:confused: the heck you talkin' about?

daniela's necklace
May 15th, 2003, 03:25 PM
nevermind, I just thought those dresses on the picture looked really cool and that she will look very nice in them, I never make comments about clothing, especially about women's clothing :o

beauty_is_pink
May 15th, 2003, 09:13 PM
Well that wasn't necessary...Don't you think there are some of her fans here :rolleyes:

o im sorri cd :o but next to Daniela she's nothing.. haha JOKES!

but i agree with wtarules.. i like Venus better than Serena! i hope she takes Serena out.. and both sisters are serisouly the best oplayer around!

GrahamD
May 17th, 2003, 10:26 PM
OK team - RG starts in just over a week now and our intrepid reporter will be packing her bags soon, so I think if we have any requests for her, we should start pasting them here in good time, because we know what a fuddle-brain she can be at times!!!lol :D jk ;)

Now we know that Sanex reporter #1 will be staying at the same hotel as the players and that it is very important that she bumps into the right players in the lifts elevators and that she has breakfast with the correct people. Now we don't wanna hear stories of how she managed to wangle brekkie with Jelena one morning or how she bumped into Amelie in the gym or how she had an early morning dip in the pool with Kim.

We're only interested in one player here, so here's a starter to be thinking about.

Firstly, print off lots of pix of Dani so that you can get her to sign them when you meet her. Then send them out to the gang afterwards. (I already have Dani's autograph, but I'm sure there are a few who'd like it).
Take a camera and take lots of pix. :D
Take a pen :rolleyes:
When, not if, but when you interview her, ask her if she ever visits the CP. Ask her if she'd like to have a chat with us all some time. Ask her if she got her b-day cards. But most important of all, please tell her that the CP is the best party in the world and that she has the best supporters in the world and that we will always be there for her. :D

Any other requests for Pinky..............? :)

chapel
May 17th, 2003, 10:33 PM

graham, you sure sound like my dad! :)

....not a request but a reminder:...... pinky don't go chasing andy, marat or jc!

i'll post my request when i think of one.

GrahamD
May 17th, 2003, 10:46 PM

I sure hope you don't think I fall into the same age category as him :rolleyes:

One more for Pinky, meet up with paulhc and say :wavey: from all of us.

No Doubt
May 17th, 2003, 11:06 PM

....not a request but a reminder:...... pinky don't go chasing andy, marat or jc!

i'll post my request when i think of one.

My only request will be DO go chasing andy, marat and jc!!! and give 'em all a :kiss: from me!! :angel:

And also, if mandy moore is there.....take a shotgun....you know what to do! :devil: ;) i kid of course!

GrahamD
May 18th, 2003, 10:36 AM
My only request will be DO go chasing andy, marat and jc!!! and give 'em all a :kiss: from me!! :angel:

:rolleyes: Honestly, you girls!! :rolleyes: ;)

moogle san
May 18th, 2003, 12:04 PM
Firstly, print off lots of pix of Dani so that you can get her to sign them when you meet her. Then send them out to the gang afterwards. (I already have Dani's autograph, but I'm sure there are a few who'd like it).
Take a camera and take lots of pix. :D
Take a pen :rolleyes:
When, not if, but when you interview her, ask her if she ever visits the CP. Ask her if she'd like to have a chat with us all some time. Ask her if she got her b-day cards. But most important of all, please tell her that the CP is the best party in the world and that she has the best supporters in the world and that we will always be there for her. :D

Nothing to add :wavey:

Pinky, it would be really nice if you could get me an autograph from her :D

btw: When do you leave?

GrahamD
May 18th, 2003, 12:31 PM
Pinky, it would be really nice if you could get me an autograph from her :D

You can buy the one I have if you like - bargain - only..................

$£$£9,999,999,999$$$$$ :devil:

Hehehe!!!!!! :p

beauty_is_pink
May 18th, 2003, 04:09 PM
9 DAYS! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hahaha

i will try my best and get you all autographs of Daniela... but realli.. who wants one? cause im not about to waste my time and Daniela's precious time for her to sign autographs that no one will want. :rolleyes:

Graham.. i'll see if i can meet up with paulhc... first we hafta see if he wants to meet up with me! :rolleyes: lol

and... doubt-ie... you KNOW i'll be all over marat, juan, and andy.... even tho mandy is there :devil: mwahahaha!

anymore requets? you guys have 9days to think about it... and if you would like.. and if you have MSN... add me and we'll talk about it: beachbum106@hotmail.com

Lates!

GrahamD
May 18th, 2003, 04:26 PM
[SIZE=7]
anymore requets? you guys have 9days to think about it... and if you would like.. and if you have MSN... add me and we'll talk about it: beachbum106@hotmail.com

Lates!

Yeh, I have MSN ----> LOL!!!!!! :rolleyes: You vanished! Where'd you go? :confused:

moogle san
May 18th, 2003, 04:32 PM
i will try my best and get you all autographs of Daniela... but realli.. who wants one? cause im not about to waste my time and Daniela's precious time for her to sign autographs that no one will want. :rolleyes:

Moogie wants one!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
And give Dani a little :kiss: from me... lol ;)

the email-address... lol... oh pinky :rolleyes: heehee

no MSN here, only ICQ. most of my 'real-life' friends have it, so I took that, too.
but I thought of gettin' MSN as well because most of the people I know only via internet stick to MSN, dunno why though... :confused:
So I'll see you either on MSN or I'll contact you via email or PM before you are off to Paris :D

Already :bounce: with excitement pinky? I bet you do :D
... only 9 more day for miss sanex of the month... :eek: heehee :wavey:

GrahamD
May 18th, 2003, 04:39 PM
[COLOR=red]

...and when you've done that, give her this http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/liebe/love-smiley-001.gif from me please!! But no tongues please, lol!! :rolleyes:

beauty_is_pink
May 18th, 2003, 04:41 PM
Yeh, I have MSN ----> LOL!!!!!! :rolleyes: You vanished! Where'd you go? :confused:

sorri graham... i got d/c from AOL.. which is quite often :rolleyes:

and i had to go eat lunch/.. so i jus went offf... lol

sorri! :wavey:

moogle san
May 18th, 2003, 04:42 PM
But no tongues please, lol!! :rolleyes:

with pinky you can never be sure... :p lol

beauty_is_pink
May 18th, 2003, 04:44 PM
Moogie wants one!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

the email-address... lol... oh pinky :rolleyes: heehee

no MSN here, only ICQ. most of my 'real-life' friends have it, so I took that, too.
but I thought of gettin' MSN as well because most of the people I know only via internet stick to MSN, dunno why though... :confused:
So I'll see you either on MSN or I'll contact you via email or PM before you are off to Paris :D

Already :bounce: with excitement pinky? I bet you do :D
... only 9 more day for miss sanex of the month... :eek: heehee :wavey:

i'll get you an autograph moogie, but i doubt i will give Daniela a kiss for you without her calling secuirty and being scared shit of a girl coming after her... :rolleyes: lol

moogie you should MSN... in fact... EVERYONE should get MSN!!! then we can all talk offline!

beauty_is_pink
May 18th, 2003, 04:47 PM
with pinky you can never be sure... :p lol

as i said... NO KISSES ! lol Daniela will seriously think twice when she is approached by any other females fromt then on... lol

moogle san
May 18th, 2003, 04:49 PM
i'll get you an autograph moogie, but i doubt i will give Daniela a kiss for you without her calling secuirty and being scared shit of a girl coming after her... :rolleyes: lol

moogie you should MSN... in fact... EVERYONE should get MSN!!! then we can all talk offline!

thanks in advance pinky :kiss: hehe, I really hope you succeed :D

offline? :confused: lol... at least we have to be connected to the internet ;)

do you happen to know IRC? we should open a Dani-channel over there. then we could all chat together simultaneously like a big group discussion :D ... that would end in total chaos... :eek: lol :bounce:

GrahamD
May 18th, 2003, 04:51 PM

Yeh Moogie - get MSN :D :rolleyes:

HantuchovaSweFan
May 18th, 2003, 04:55 PM

do you happen to know IRC? we should open a Dani-channel over there. then we could all chat together simultaneously like a big group discussion :D ... that would end in total chaos... :eek: lol :bounce:

#daniela-hantuchova @ quakenet :D

beauty_is_pink
May 18th, 2003, 04:55 PM

\

IRC?!!!!!! wtf... do i look like the kind of person u knos all this gadgets?! lol

GET MSN! :rolleyes:

moogle san
May 18th, 2003, 04:57 PM
#daniela-hantuchova @ quakenet :D

wow, there is one already :cool:

Are you online there swefan? :wavey:

moogle san
May 18th, 2003, 04:58 PM
\

IRC?!!!!!! wtf... do i look like the kind of person u knos all this gadgets?! lol

errr... let me think... NO :devil: :p :rolleyes:

beauty_is_pink
May 18th, 2003, 05:00 PM
errr... let me think... NO :devil: :p :rolleyes:
EXACTLY!

that is why you all need to get MSN..! :devil:

HantuchovaSweFan
May 18th, 2003, 05:34 PM
wow, there is one already :cool:

Are you online there swefan? :wavey:

I am now!! :)

But I think we should start a new one.... :wavey:

MSN....jun2K hehe

marquinho_85
May 18th, 2003, 11:58 PM
guys, we could all chat at the same time @ MSN, don't we?

gorecki
May 19th, 2003, 12:36 AM
Hope Daniela's getting heaps of R&R, some good dining and probably some retail theraphy... ;)

Do Your Best @ Roland Garros our delightful doll Daniela!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

gorecki
May 19th, 2003, 12:50 AM
Delight us With Your Daring Play and Determination Daniela!!!

beauty_is_pink
May 19th, 2003, 02:45 AM
guys, we could all chat at the same time @ MSN, don't we?

yah exactly! thats why everyone needs to get MSN! :devil:

i got like 4 of u people already...

marquinho_85
May 19th, 2003, 05:32 PM
yah exactly! thats why everyone needs to get MSN! :devil:

i got like 4 of u people already...

yeah, MSN rules, pinky I've already added you;)

marquinho_85
May 19th, 2003, 06:18 PM
how about the rest of you guys gettin' MSN, :D
so we could have a nice chatting(sounds like fun!) ;)

HantuchovaSweFan
May 19th, 2003, 06:39 PM
how about the rest of you guys gettin' MSN, :D
so we could have a nice chatting(sounds like fun!) ;)

MSN is crap! An IRC channel is the best. :)

beauty_is_pink
May 19th, 2003, 07:08 PM
yeah, MSN rules, pinky I've already added you;)
yeh i kno! :wavey: hehe i was referring to you as those '4 people' haha

beauty_is_pink
May 19th, 2003, 07:09 PM
MSN is crap! An IRC channel is the best. :)

MSN isnt crap! sure it fucks up a couple of times here and there.. but its simple enuoggh for us 'slow people'! :rolleyes:

HantuchovaSweFan
May 19th, 2003, 07:51 PM
MSN isnt crap! sure it fucks up a couple of times here and there.. but its simple enuoggh for us 'slow people'! :rolleyes:

IRC is simple aswell! :)

Might seems to be a bit tricky the first time, but when you start to use it.....you can't stop :D

Imagine everyone on that channel during a match!! Alot of noise ;)

Givie it a try....its worth it. :bounce:

marquinho_85
May 19th, 2003, 07:52 PM
.. but its simple enuoggh for us 'slow people'!
:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

lol, thanks pinky;)

GrahamD
May 19th, 2003, 07:57 PM

If it's simple enough for me, it's simple enough for anyone. Honestly, believe me, it's a good laugh :D

HantuchovaSweFan
May 19th, 2003, 07:59 PM

First time its kind of tricky as I said, but its not impossible. I had more problem with my ICQ first time than with IRC :angel:

marquinho_85
May 19th, 2003, 08:03 PM
First time its kind of tricky as I said, but its not impossible. I had more problem with my ICQ first time than with IRC :angel:

OK, I'll try one more time when I get home, I promise I'll do my best:D

"Most important steps for the beginning:

1.) Go to http://www.mirc.com and download the program.
2.) Install the program, follow the instructions, choose a name etc. and connect to the Quakenet!
3.) There will be an option saying 'channels folder'. Type #TheCocktailParty there and join it"

Yesterday I installed it and everything, but could'nt get it connected :(

HantuchovaSweFan
May 19th, 2003, 08:17 PM
OK, I'll try one more time when I get home, I promise I'll do my best:D

"Most important steps for the beginning:

1.) Go to http://www.mirc.com and download the program.
2.) Install the program, follow the instructions, choose a name etc. and connect to the Quakenet!
3.) There will be an option saying 'channels folder'. Type #TheCocktailParty there and join it"

Yesterday I installed it and everything, but could'nt get it connected :(

Hmm....it should work. try again tomorrow....and if it dosen't work we'll help you!! :wavey:

marquinho_85
May 19th, 2003, 08:24 PM
Hmm....it should work. try again tomorrow....and if it dosen't work we'll help you!! :wavey:

thank you!!!!:wavey:

beauty_is_pink
May 19th, 2003, 08:33 PM
IRC is simple aswell! :)

Imagine everyone on that channel during a match!! Alot of noise ;)

Givie it a try....its worth it. :bounce:

how about: imagine everyone on MSN during a match???? .. now theres something good....

HantuchovaSweFan
May 19th, 2003, 08:44 PM
how about: imagine everyone on MSN during a match???? .. now theres something good....

IRC = Daniela, MSN = everyone else :D

beauty_is_pink
May 19th, 2003, 08:46 PM
IRC = Daniela, MSN = everyone else :D
IRC =MSN.. same thing.. they both have 3 letters in their name...!

and im pretty sure Daniela would use MSN... cause its easy!

and cause it has SMILIES!!!!! what is a chat room without SMILIES!

HantuchovaSweFan
May 19th, 2003, 08:53 PM
IRC =MSN.. same thing.. they both have 3 letters in their name...!

and im pretty sure Daniela would use MSN... cause its easy!

and cause it has SMILIES!!!!! what is a chat room without SMILIES!

Don't get me wrong. I use ICQ instead of MSN, but I use IRC aswell. Its not that i use IRC and no instant messenger program like ICQ MSN AOL etc. Its for different purposes. Try IRC, it is one of the oldest parts of the internet, and one of the best :drool:

beauty_is_pink
May 19th, 2003, 08:56 PM
Don't get me wrong. I use ICQ instead of MSN, but I use IRC aswell. Its not that i use IRC and no instant messenger program like ICQ MSN AOL etc. Its for different purposes. Try IRC, it is one of the oldest parts of the internet, and one of the best :drool:

okay.. u wanna tell me about IRC.. what it is.. and why it is so much better than ICQ and MSN?

beauty_is_pink
May 19th, 2003, 08:57 PM
okay.. u wanna tell me about IRC.. what it is.. and why it is so much better than ICQ and MSN?
than i'll think about it

marquinho_85
May 19th, 2003, 10:00 PM
thank you!!!!:wavey:

I can get connected:(
It just tells me: Software caused connection abort:(

marquinho_85
May 19th, 2003, 10:09 PM
YES!!!!!!! I finally did it, I'm connected now!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
but nobody is online :sad:

moogle san
May 19th, 2003, 10:10 PM
Did you try to connect to quakenet?
sometimes you also gotta try to connect several times...

sry, got no other clue for that problem :(

moogle san
May 19th, 2003, 10:11 PM
YES!!!!!!! I finally did it, I'm connected now!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
but nobody is online :sad:

did you connect to quakenet? :wavey:

moogle san
May 19th, 2003, 10:14 PM
In the upper left corner click on file and then choose options. there you can choose different networks, choose quakenet. then enter #TheCocktailParty in your channels folder and click join.
That's all :D

marquinho_85
May 19th, 2003, 10:14 PM
did you connect to quakenet? :wavey:

mmm nope, I got connected somewhere else,
but a girl is already asking me for my ASL lol ;)
I think Im beginning to like this lol :o

GrahamD
May 19th, 2003, 10:50 PM
mmm nope, I got connected somewhere else,
but a girl is already asking me for my ASL lol ;)
I think Im beginning to like this lol :o

Poor Pinky :sad: Marat Safin has withdrawn from the French Open :rolleyes:

chapel
May 19th, 2003, 10:52 PM
Poor Pinky :sad: Marat Safin has withdrawn from the French Open :rolleyes:

he's always injured

beauty_is_pink
May 19th, 2003, 11:09 PM
Hey Guys :wavey:

okay.. i'm leaving quite soon... and im jus getting the pictures and autograph stuff ready.. so im taking graham's advice of printing out pictures of DAniela and the other players to sign for me... [so much ink wasted! :p] because im not about to go out and buy every freaking tennis magazine that has em tennis players on it! :rolleyes: anyways... okay i need to kno how many pics of Daniela to print out [or any other tennis players you guys want…] unless you wanted me to give Daniela [or him/her] a piece of blank paper to sign :rolleyes: moogie and statistiker are already on the list [moogie and statistiker: you guys have pics that you want Daniela to sign or my pictures would be okay? These pictures [at the bottom] are the ones I have and that I think are great pics to be sign… pick one and i'll print them for you guys [moogie and statistiker… anyone else, jus tell me]... unless you have a picture that you want signed.. then in that case send it to me okay?]

and i was thinking... i wanted to write Daniela a Thank-You card.. ya kno.. for being such a great person! ;) whatcha guys think? And the card will be singing or talking! :eek: would that be good? cause if i only get to see Daniela for only 10 seconds instead of having a real chat with her i can jus give her the card... this is what i was thinking of putting in:

Daniela,
Hey! First off let me say Thanks. Thanks for taking the time out of your very busy schedule to open AND read my card. I just wanted to wish you luck and happiness throughout your career. Daniela, you're probably going to have bad days on and off-court, but always remember that your fans will always remain here to support you 100% to the fullest! And that definitely includes me! You're a great person to watch on-court and I know you will be very successful in life, you have a lot of talent. Keep on striving for your goals and always trying your best! If you have any time off-court you should always check out the site: www.wtaworld.com and go to your forum (The Cocktail Party), you have a lot of supportive fans there cheering you on! Including me: beauty_is_pink. Thanks again Daniela, and best of luck!

whatcha guys think? im thinking of revising it... you guys want me to add anything? jus tell me.. make your own copy of the letter and i'll add a couple of it in. :bounce:

so anyone want a pic sign pick one: [or send me one]
i personally like the close up at the AusOpen where Daniela is tossing a ball... im asking Daniela to sign me the pic in the ACE magazine... the one where she's wearing the black nike tank top and demin skirt in that different angle...

and this pic didnt fit but its the one at Rome adn Daniela is visiting the fountain...

marquinho_85
May 20th, 2003, 12:27 AM
I want an autograph!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: plz!!!
if it's possible :rolleyes: :angel: :bounce:

joegerardi
May 20th, 2003, 01:53 AM
Just tell her Joe said: "Hey!"

Thanks. :D

..Joe

Tarsius
May 20th, 2003, 02:06 AM
Pinky... tell her to enjoy herself and ignore the critics. Also tell her to take her time... her fans will be willing wait for that title as long as she is willing to grab it.

:bounce:

chapel
May 20th, 2003, 02:25 AM
thanks but none for me. i'm not really into autographs and stuff. or even if i am, it won't be worth anything if i didn't get it myself. just mention the cocktail party. and take lots of pics of her.

pinky, when are leaving?

GrahamD
May 20th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Pinky, I'd be grateful for anything really. It would be really cool if you could get her to sign one of my own photos that I took of her in Copenhagen, like this one..

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/daniela-hantuchova/photos2003/hantuchovaphotos/copenhague.jpg

which can be found here -

http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/grahamduke2003/lst?&.dir=/My%20Photos&.src=ph&.view=t

Thanks
:wavey:

beauty_is_pink
May 20th, 2003, 08:43 PM
No Prob People! :wavey: anytime...

i never been to a REAL GS before.. i only went to those small tournaments... anyone who went to the GS have any point-ers or tips???

GRAHAM! marat withdrew from RG???!!!!!! ARE YOU POSITIVELY SURE GRAHAM?????!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i wouldnt worry guys... its sorta my fault he withdrew... we promise to spend more time together... and his schedule was getting a bit hectic... so we both decided he needed to take a break and that we need to be together more often.. we'll heading off on a vacation.. but guys please, dont mention this to anyone else... we wanna keep it on the [down low]... so SHUSH!

chapel
May 20th, 2003, 08:47 PM
No Prob People! :wavey: anytime...

i never been to a REAL GS before.. i only went to those small tournaments... anyone who went to the GS have any point-ers or tips???

GRAHAM! marat withdrew from RG???!!!!!! ARE YOU POSITIVELY SURE GRAHAM?????!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i wouldnt worry guys... its sorta my fault he withdrew... we promise to spend more time together... and his schedule was getting a bit hectic... so we both decided he needed to take a break and that we need to be together more often.. we'll heading off on a vacation.. but guys please, dont mention this to anyone else... we wanna keep it on the [down low]... so SHUSH!

are you talkin' to fairies again? ...or UFOs?

joegerardi
May 20th, 2003, 08:49 PM
It's so sad when a mind goes delusional...

..Joe

beauty_is_pink
May 20th, 2003, 08:50 PM
are you talkin' to fairies again? ...or UFOs?

yes they are at my window.. and they say hi to the fellow Cocktail Part-ers!

chapel
May 20th, 2003, 08:54 PM
yes they are at my window.. and they say hi to the fellow Cocktail Part-ers!

forgot to take your medication again huh?

beauty_is_pink
May 20th, 2003, 09:01 PM
forgot to take your medication again huh?

what mediciation????????????????? im pretty sure im A-OK

Joe... IM PERFECTLY FINE! my mind is NOT dillusional.. ;)

paulhc
May 20th, 2003, 09:22 PM

Be sure, the day you go, to see the program in french sports newspaper "L'Equipe" if you don't have internet at your hotel. Then choose to take your time to visit the stadium, instead of rushing
to the Central Court or the Suzanne Lenglen (unless if their program is appealing of course),
because the charm of the first week is on the general atmosphere you'll feel all around, in evry "small" court. I saw Daniela in a "small" court last year, it was ideal for pictures and for more...:angel:
Don't quit the stadium too fast on the evening, be
sure to check if there is no match in 5 sets finishing somewhere, it adds a lot when there is
people cheering at 9 pm in the only court still
in activity...
You'll have absoloutely to go near court 16 or 17,
beyond the Lenglen, because there are two or three
practice courts for the players, so you can see them from very close, and they are relaxed and available if you want authographs (and for pictures: my Babsi collection from the practice court is great !).
I hope you'll have a tremendous stay, a nice weather, and we'll have an oppotunity to meet.

Wish you a nice trip
Paul

beauty_is_pink
May 20th, 2003, 11:23 PM
Be sure, the day you go, to see the program in french sports newspaper "L'Equipe" if you don't have internet at your hotel. Then choose to take your time to visit the stadium, instead of rushing
to the Central Court or the Suzanne Lenglen (unless if their program is appealing of course),
because the charm of the first week is on the general atmosphere you'll feel all around, in evry "small" court. I saw Daniela in a "small" court last year, it was ideal for pictures and for more...:angel:
Don't quit the stadium too fast on the evening, be
sure to check if there is no match in 5 sets finishing somewhere, it adds a lot when there is
people cheering at 9 pm in the only court still
in activity...
You'll have absoloutely to go near court 16 or 17,
beyond the Lenglen, because there are two or three
practice courts for the players, so you can see them from very close, and they are relaxed and available if you want authographs (and for pictures: my Babsi collection from the practice court is great !).
I hope you'll have a tremendous stay, a nice weather, and we'll have an oppotunity to meet.

Wish you a nice trip
Paul

:confused: umm... im sure when i meet you, you'll tell me everything i need to know! haha i sure do hope we can meet and have some fun and then rub it into everybody's faces :devil: hhahah REPRESENT THE COCKTAIL PARTY!!!!!!! hehe

btw how old are you Paul...? jus wondering :angel:

joegerardi
May 21st, 2003, 02:53 AM
Hey, Maria:
You going to have any way to be online when you're there?

..Joe

paulhc
May 21st, 2003, 07:05 AM
:

btw how old are you Paul...? jus wondering :angel:

GrahamD
May 21st, 2003, 10:56 AM

Excellent Paul - just goes to show that Dani has fans from all age groups. :cool:

paulhc
May 21st, 2003, 02:47 PM
Excellent Paul - just goes to show that Dani has fans from all age groups. :cool:

And you? Haddock's age or less than mine ? :devil:

GrahamD
May 21st, 2003, 03:11 PM
And you? Haddock's age or less than mine ? :devil:

I'm 21 (give or take a few years!) :devil:

paulhc
May 21st, 2003, 03:19 PM
I'm 21 (give or take a few years!) :devil:

C'mon, old bandit !!! You have a 10 year old daughter...so how was it to be father at 11 ? lol !

GrahamD
May 21st, 2003, 03:26 PM
C'mon, old bandit !!! You have a 10 year old daughter...so how was it to be father at 11 ? lol !

OK - 31 (ish) sort of, maybe (give or take a few years!!) :devil:

gorecki
May 21st, 2003, 03:28 PM
have fun @ Roland Garros + Paris pinky! :)

beauty_is_pink
May 21st, 2003, 06:25 PM
Hey, Maria:
You going to have any way to be online when you're there?

..Joe

seriously Joe... im not sure.. i hope so! so that way i can update you guys! but we'll see...

I'm getting SICK! :fiery: my nose is running and my thorat hurts! damn brother! :mad: few days to go and IM SICK! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

beauty_is_pink
May 21st, 2003, 06:27 PM
have fun @ Roland Garros + Paris pinky! :)

Thanks gorecki :wavey:

aHA! graham gives us a hint! im pretty sure graham is 37-39 yrs old... ;)

GrahamD
May 21st, 2003, 08:03 PM
aHA! graham gives us a hint! im pretty sure graham is 37-39 yrs old... ;)

....and I'm pretty sure you are wrong!! :p

beauty_is_pink
May 21st, 2003, 08:40 PM
....and I'm pretty sure you are wrong!! :p

nah.. you're going to tell us.. you like pulling on our strings... and graham... IM NOT PATIENCE!!!!!! :mad:

joegerardi
May 21st, 2003, 10:17 PM
Well, with any luck, Pinky is out of our hair for a while...

At least as long as the flight! :D

..Joe

beauty_is_pink
May 21st, 2003, 10:39 PM
Well, with any luck, Pinky is out of our hair for a while...

At least as long as the flight! :D

..Joe

aww Joe..!! i'll miss you too! :rolleyes: lol

guys dont be crying now... lol :sad: JOKES.

Tarsius
May 21st, 2003, 10:45 PM
seriously Joe... im not sure.. i hope so! so that way i can update you guys! but we'll see...

I'm getting SICK! :fiery: my nose is running and my thorat hurts! damn brother! :mad: few days to go and IM SICK! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:
Rest up... you'll need the strength to chase Daniela in Paris. Looking forward to your updates, but if you cant then just enjoy yourself there.

beauty_is_pink
May 21st, 2003, 10:54 PM
Rest up... you'll need the strength to chase Daniela in Paris. Looking forward to your updates, but if you cant then just enjoy yourself there.

i told my mom im not leaving the house!... haha guess that means no school! oh darn! :rolleyes:

im bringing my running shoes Tarsius.. i'll have plenty of confort to be able to chase Daniela... AND other players! ajahhaha

i think i'll be writing a report for Sanex website... but dont worry.. i'll definitly write a report for you guys! :wavey:

moogle san
May 21st, 2003, 10:55 PM

no pinky, not the pink puss ( :lick: ) coming out of your eyes AGAIN!!! and especially not before Paris :eek:

beauty_is_pink
May 21st, 2003, 10:56 PM
no pinky, not the pink puss ( :lick: ) coming out of your eyes AGAIN!!! and especially not before Paris :eek:

lol haha i remember that.... lmao

no.. but i have an eye allergy.. lol lucky me! now i get to wear my glasses! yi-pee :fiery:

chapel
May 21st, 2003, 10:58 PM

please...not the pink eyes again...with puss! that almost made me puke!

beauty_is_pink
May 22nd, 2003, 02:05 AM
please...not the pink eyes again...with puss! that almost made me puke!

LOL @ chap's sig.! i love it! LMAO!

no Pink EYes here! :wavey:

joegerardi
May 22nd, 2003, 02:11 AM

Actually, I was thinking of sending you a PayPal payment to have you get some stuff for me from the RG Shop. I have polos and hats from all the slams from last year, and have already gotten them from the AO for this year. The new grey RG polo and hat look pretty cool.

..Joe

PS: Wimbledon and the US Open are whores with the prices they charge. AO is the best followed by RG.

beauty_is_pink
May 22nd, 2003, 02:15 AM
Actually, I was thinking of sending you a PayPal payment to have you get some stuff for me from the RG Shop. I have polos and hats from all the slams from last year, and have already gotten them from the AO for this year. The new grey RG polo and hat look pretty cool.

..Joe

PS: Wimbledon and the US Open are whores with the prices they charge. AO is the best followed by RG.

the shop as in, at the Stadiums?

if u still want me 2 do tht.. sure..

chapel
Jun 3rd, 2003, 11:46 PM
peterson's an asshole