PDA

View Full Version : I wish that these two players, come back to their prime level ...

Sofiane
Apr 3rd, 2003, 03:13 PM
Anna Kournikova and Mary Pierce.
I like them both, each of them is trying hard to reach the level they were at. I send them positive vibes.
Good luck to Mary and Anna.

Sofiane.

PS: If they do comeback it will be a huge boost to the WTA.

nikita771
Apr 3rd, 2003, 03:17 PM
Mary is huge favorite of mine. I too want to see her come back and do really well. She definitely still has the talent. I still believe in her and hope that she continues to rack up the victories this week.

Dava
Apr 3rd, 2003, 03:20 PM
Anna I wish she would come back. She was neraly seeded for the AO, and now... it so heartbreaking to think that she was that close only 4 months ago, and now shes playing challengers to catch up.

Sofiane
Apr 3rd, 2003, 03:25 PM
SO guys you have to send positive vibes to both of them, from this postive thread !
I hope and I bet every poster to leave his thread positive.

auntie janie
Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:05 PM
Mary has shown that she can beat anyone when she is at her best! I believe we will see her back where she belongs -- in the top 5 or at least the top 10 -- later this year. :kiss:

ADVANTAGE-IN
Apr 3rd, 2003, 07:53 PM
I agree. I liked womens tennis a lot more a few years ago when Mary, Anna, Hingis, Seles, Venus, Lindsay, etc. were all playing at high levels. Almost every tournament had a few great match-ups because of them.They rarely got blown off the court. Even when Anna lost a match, back then she did not go down easily!!! Peace!!

Sofiane
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:59 AM
I agree, Mary really needs to get in better shape, how many times she won the first set with ease just to lose the match in three (Against Rubin, Dementieva)!! :mad:
She needs to get in shape and her game will do the rest.
As for Anna K, I think she is really a hard worker cause she always seems in great shape, but she has to finde the confidance to go for her serve!! as she used to be when she was 17 and fearless.
Go girls bring back your A games!

go hingis
Apr 4th, 2003, 04:26 AM
Anna is such a hard worker, one day it has to pay.

I hope she brings Martina back with her.