PDA

View Full Version : Volcano

Picol
Apr 3rd, 2003, 07:31 AM
No need to remind you that Kim will be number 2 before the French.

Now I know it was a lengthy reparte on our favorite players. You thought it was Kim, bad news it has been and always has been Monica :)

So feel free to fulfill your bet here, a lovely expose on the beauty of Monica Seles for a Seles fan :)

Picol
Apr 4th, 2003, 07:28 AM
Not dodging this are you?

Volcana
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:03 AM
If this is directed at me, first off, the handles Volcana. That's what you'll use in addressing me if you want results. Second, if you'll be so kind as to bump up the post in which the bet was made, I'll cheerful fulfill the terms of any offer I made. Any chance of my taking your word for a bet made kind of went up in smoke along with your mis-use of my handle. But feel free to bump up any bets you think might be accurately attributed to me.

Any made with a poster named Volcana however, have nothing to do with me.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:08 AM
I remember reading your bet, and leaving the error on your name out, you guys did indeed make a bet ;)

Crazy Canuck
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:14 AM
By the way, I'm bored, so I saved Picol the trouble:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?postid=1330160&highlight=picol#post1330160

It wasn't even her idea ;)

Volcana
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:38 AM
Rebecca - I see me offering a bet. Specifically about Kim

If she's #2 or #1, I'll write a 1000 word essay and post it here on why Kim Clijsters is the best player on the tour, and destined to dominate.

If she #3 (or lower), YOU'LL write a 1000 word essay and post it here on why Venus and Serena Williams are the best thing to every hapen to the tour is the best player on the tour?

I don't see Picol accepting. If Picol didn't take the bet, why would I owe anything? That's the last I'm writing about this here. I'm sure Volcano will answer any other questions.

Picol
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:03 AM
I did not expect you to fulfill your bet.
I just wanted to remind you that you dismissed the idea of it happening with a certain amount of contempt.

Glenn
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:22 AM
Hmm, intresting... I'll be waiting for Volcana's essay too. :D

Kirt12255
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:41 AM
I know T-Rex told me you "Can't have a post as a name...or you will be banned" (I set a post against him...and wasn't banned)....only happened after he called all Aussies "In-Bred" and said basically he couldn't give a shit about the fires we had here....they burnt along a 200mile stretch biggest ever..."we could put them out....something like that"....hense America asked for our Firefighters last year. The Fires are still burning in Victoria....waiting for them the hit the ocean.

In drought we are in trouble....no-one here looks at a lake across your'e porch only to see next to no water and fish batting their tails gasping for air...it's very sad.

This post semi-annoys me....I say Semi....because T-Rex must be all of 12. And at 12 to have oppinions like that??? I'm sure he will become educated......the world needs him to....become a politician....a prick that knows nothing.

Cheers anyway Kirt

Sam L
Apr 4th, 2003, 12:09 PM
Oh please, Picol misspelt your screen name, so what? :rolleyes: In your last post I can see a misspelt word too. Fulfil your bet like a man.

Robbie.
Apr 4th, 2003, 12:17 PM
Oh please, Picol misspelt your screen name, so what? :rolleyes: In your last post I can see a misspelt word too. Fulfil your bet like a man.

Isn't volcana a woman :confused:

moby
Apr 4th, 2003, 12:20 PM
Rebecca - I see me offering a bet. Specifically about Kim
I don't see Picol accepting. If Picol didn't take the bet, why would I owe anything? That's the last I'm writing about this here. I'm sure Volcano will answer any other questions.

lol... you'd make a damn good debater
but all the same, since picol was under that impression, you might as well please him with a few praises about whoever it is. the essay isnt neccessary

c2
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:23 PM
Tell you what... I'll fulfill Volcana's bet if s/he won't. How's that Picol? Or is it only good if Volcana does it?

c2
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:33 PM
Oh and Kirt -- TeeRexx is well known around these parts. He's basically anti-everything and everyone, except Venus & Serena, but doesn't stop at being a fan. He insults every other player and virtually all other fans on the board. I think he has even angered some Williams fans. He doesnt' stop at tennis either. He seems to get some kind of sick joy at really trying to hurt people, like saying that garbage about wildfires in your country. He's gotten banned at least once from the board for this kind of thing. So the best thing is to just ignore him (which is an option on your control panel) so you don't see his posts at all.

Experimentee
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:36 PM
If shes #2, she cant be the best player on tour, so how can you write an essay about why she is?

c2
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:59 PM
hmm good point.. ok second best? :)

Seenus
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:18 PM
By the way, I'm bored, so I saved Picol the trouble:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?postid=1330160&highlight=picol#post1330160

It wasn't even her idea ;)

"So whadya say?

We got a bet?"

Where was the acceptance?

Volcana
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:24 PM
Picol (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?postid=1652473)

Crazy Canuck
Apr 5th, 2003, 12:43 AM

"So whadya say?

We got a bet?"

Where was the acceptance?
Why are you asking me? I merely found the bloody post because I remembered and was bored. I didn't bother to read the whole thread, and was not a part of the initial conversation.

Sheesh, as Picol, not me :)

Messenger
Apr 5th, 2003, 12:46 AM
Volcana, you're a girl right? I just realised that you never actually said you were female, so we might all be mistaken.

Ryan
Apr 5th, 2003, 12:52 AM
VolcanA is a man, read people.

Picol, VolcanA said he'd write an essay if Kim becomes #2. Kim isn't #2 yet, so hold your enthusiastic horses. :rolleyes:

Nan Cu
Apr 5th, 2003, 01:16 AM

Tee Hee

Messenger
Apr 5th, 2003, 08:54 AM
VolcanA is a man, read people.

When did Volcana ever say that?

Messenger
Apr 5th, 2003, 08:57 AM
I believe you that Volcana is male, but with a name like Volcana I hardly see how it was obvious?

Volcana
Apr 5th, 2003, 04:46 PM
Messenger - I made the mistake, under another user name, of putting personal information about myself on the boards. I've been stalked TWICE. Once it was limited to the boards, but the other time, it was harrassing phone calls at work, junk e-mail and threats. I no longer put any personal information on boards. The only two pieces of personal info I'm willing to have out there are I'm Black and have an Ivy League education. And that's probably more that it was safe to admit. Feel free to speculate about my sex, sexual orientation, height, weight, looks, political affiliations or education. I offer no confirmations or denials. I've seen the bad side of sharing information like that. I no longer do. There are too many psychos on the boards.

CC
Apr 5th, 2003, 06:34 PM
The Mystery of Volky.

Picol
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:51 AM
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

~ The Leopard ~
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:12 PM
:angel:

C'mon, Volcana. You know I respect you a lot, but a deal's a deal.

*waiting*

SerialKiller#69
Oct 10th, 2003, 01:55 PM
Well, well, well.... ;)

Ballbuster
Oct 10th, 2003, 02:49 PM
I wouldn't give them shit!

starr
Oct 10th, 2003, 03:04 PM
We established some time ago that Volcana is a woman.

Or if she is a man she's a very girly man. :)

Ballbuster
Oct 10th, 2003, 03:10 PM
We established some time ago that Volcana is a woman.

Or if she is a man she's a very girly man. :)

Volcana is a man and he's not a girly man. Stop looking in the mirror and thinking the world reflect what you see.

Picol
Oct 10th, 2003, 03:11 PM
I do not care if it is Volcana or Volcano or man or woman or black or white, that poster owes me and this board a present :) and we want it :)

Ballbuster
Oct 10th, 2003, 03:18 PM
I do not care if it is Volcana or Volcano or man or woman or black or white, that poster owes me and this board a present :) and we want it :)

He don't owe your shit idiot. The windfall is the Last week of May. What is it that you don't understand?

Better yet, you are dealing out of the kit of Refusal. Accept, the bet as is.

btw, I know many people that are dead now because they REFUSED to wear a condom.

Instant
Oct 11th, 2003, 09:11 AM
He don't owe your shit idiot. The windfall is the Last week of May. What is it that you don't understand?

Better yet, you are dealing out of the kit of Refusal. Accept, the bet as is.

btw, I know many people that are dead now because they REFUSED to wear a condom.

Eh?