PDA

View Full Version : If you think this place is bad

Picol
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:10 AM
Check out

Tennisrulz.com

This is a place that has lost the plot:

Conchitaslice: (banned from here) The ape called Venus will be called Mars from here on in

Conchitaslice: Hey, people only lose to navratilova because they are scared she is going to hit on them

Aidanm: (also known as Spikkyaidenm here): Navratilova only picks the young players so she can have a go at them

Mars: Navratilova is a pedophile

Conchitaslice: can anyone beat the apes of apes this year?

This is the daily contribution from these two on what was an enjoyable board. Guess what?. Conchitaslice has just been made a board moderator. Check out the poster Koutafides, man does those two piss him off.
Least someone is fighting for equality for all.

Cannot believe this board is even allowed to exsist.

If surfaces don't tell all, do a serch on those posters

Beat
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:37 AM
sounds like a funplace. NOT!

well, this place (wtaworld) is not "bad", it's just silly sometimes, but in the end we all love it, don't we... :kiss:

Crazy Canuck
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:07 AM
Is that there Frank Riley moderates? Do read a couple of that guys tennis reports, and you'll understand another reason not to post on that board...

irma
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:13 AM
lol is that the place for banned wta world members?;)

Crazy Canuck
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:15 AM
INdeed. I believe that they have harboured a few Linton aliases. Mind you, I don't doubt that this place still has a few lying around as well that just havent' been tracked.

Lord Chips
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:29 AM
Tennisrulz = home of perverted, racist, homophobic tennis fans (and those who just register to laugh at the regulars there)

irma
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:32 AM
is espn closed?

that board was just a bad when I visited it once in 2000.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:40 AM
espn is not closed.

1jackson2001
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:43 AM
The ESPN board is just a bunch of rabid Williams fans.

Dava
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:03 AM
I nearly signed up for that board until I saw who posted there.

Picol
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:45 AM
I nearly signed up for that board until I saw who posted there.

It is a wonderful board if you think that the Williams Girls are apes or derivites of, that Navratilova is a pedophile and they are all giving Dokic a hard time and that is the reason for her current loss of form :)

GoDominique
Apr 3rd, 2003, 12:02 PM
Ah, another opportunity to mention my favourite board: http://community.sport1.de/c/forum/?cid=160&mid=764

I shoulkd really invite Sina to come here. ;)

Experimentee
Apr 3rd, 2003, 04:38 PM
I think that Conchitaslice used to post here but was banned.

cooolconchita
Apr 3rd, 2003, 04:58 PM
lol @ Conchitaslice - FINALLY us Conchi fans have a bad fan as well :)

I'm off to break a window, and throw some stones... ;)

irma
Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:38 PM
I think that Conchitaslice used to post here but was banned.

I can't remember his name anymore but it's him for sure
nobody else can think calling venus mars is insulting (it's just downright stupid)

Car Key Boi
Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:54 PM
lol, i post at that board, not so much these days, i prefer this one :D

and yeah, they have some wacky characters over there :p

- Car Key Boi :cool:

Lord Chips
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:51 PM
Wacky? With the exception of Marco, Glyn, Pixy and Mad Jack (old poster) they all belong in a nut house

SuperG
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:57 PM

tennisrulz has currently 980 members! thats not nearly like wtaworld, but also shows that there is a big community which does not only have banned wtaworld members.

It actually got started as a board for Jelena Dokic fans, and it still is, but tennisrulz has got a lot of neutral members since we have different players boards and a general board like here, but unlike here, the most popular boards are the players boards.

We do have pretty similar rules as wtaworld as we do not allow that players get attacked at their own boards, no Jelena attacks on Jelenas board, no Hantuchova attacks on her board, no Kournikova attacks on the Anna board, etc.
Beside that we allow free speach! If someone (like Conchita Slice) doesnt like Venus, he can tell that, as long as its related, lets say, because of a recent or upcoming match with one of "our" players.
And why fucking not? If i cant handle shit talk about Seles, i just dont go to those sections, and stay on Monicas board.

Frank Riley - has told us (the moderators) his life time story as he joined, and warned us, that his name is not very popular here. He has 2000+ posts now, and i cant remember one agressive or offensive post of him.
He is a die-hard Kournikova supporter and would give his life for her + a very nice guy whos biggest goal in life seems to be, to create perfect harmony.

CarKeyBoi - actually found our board (the general talk section) and used is as a platform for his crap, until he found out, he is getting more attention if he posts it at jelena forum, a forum of a player he has never heard of before, but then he got interested in her and knows a lot more about her, as 99% of the members here! He proved to be intelligent, and there was a period where he even forgot to be an asshole :kiss:

Aidamn - one of the funniest guys around. As Damir Dokic (not Jelena!!!!!!!!!!!!!) called Navratilova a "dirty old lesbian" he just asked whats so wrong with it, as she is definately old, and admits she is a lesbian....... and dirty isnt such a bad swearword.... on of his typical humors..... but Koutafides or Picol, as he calles himself here, will never understand his humor.

Koutafides (Picol) - as soon as he joined our board we got warned from a guy named SECRET about him. May i officially apologise to SECRET that we did not take you warning serious, as all this guy has ever done, was picking on rules, starting fights, attacking members, attacking players, and trying to make a bad name to a lot of nice guys who post there regularyly and are also known here, like:

Russianfan
GlynJD
Snoop
Nikola
Vutt
and a lot of others like myself!

kell
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:15 PM
Koudafides wouldn't happen to have named himself after that Aussie Rules Football player, would he? Coz he's a bit of a tool as well ;)

lala
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:21 PM
espn is not closed.
I used to go to that board, but the crap that was coming out of a poster called Maddison, who claimed to be a professor from Eastern Europe... oh God...., he was particularly obsessed with red clay or dirt as he called it. He would hype anyone who is in a good form and thought to be able to bit a William sister, then when they don't… God help them, the insult… anyways it didn't take me long to stop going....

Lord Chips
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:32 PM
bad name to a lot of nice guys who post there regularyly and are also known here, like:

Nikola

You are deluding yourself there

Car Key Boi
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:02 AM
CarKeyBoi - actually found our board (the general talk section) and used is as a platform for his crap, until he found out, he is getting more attention if he posts it at jelena forum, a forum of a player he has never heard of before, but then he got interested in her and knows a lot more about her, as 99% of the members here! He proved to be intelligent, and there was a period where he even forgot to be an asshole :kiss:

i do not post crap

- Car Key Boi :fiery:

Leena
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:03 AM
The ESPN board? Everytime I've went there it's 100% topics about Serena's jugs.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:05 AM
Frank Riley - has told us (the moderators) his life time story as he joined, and warned us, that his name is not very popular here. He has 2000+ posts now, and i cant remember one agressive or offensive post of him.
He is a die-hard Kournikova supporter and would give his life for her + a very nice guy whos biggest goal in life seems to be, to create perfect harmony.

Are you kidding me? Have you read his tennis reports? Bloody digusting...

Crazy Canuck
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:06 AM
As for the ESPN board, I've never posted there, at least not that I can recall. But some people that I talk to on another board mainly came from that board, and they say that it's crap, but it used to be good

Car Key Boi
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:06 AM
Are you kidding me? Have you read his tennis reports? Bloody digusting...

PLOSTFU

- Car Key Boi :)

~ The Leopard ~
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:14 AM
Picol = Koutafides? That's funny.

I have an account there (a different username) but have hardly ever posted. I can't even be bothered lurking there anymore. Life is too short to spend it hanging around on too many of these boards.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:30 AM
PLOSTFU

Well there really is a better exampe somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment.

But check this out: http://www.tennisrulz.com/articles/july2002/06.htm

Car Key Boi
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:43 AM
Well there really is a better exampe somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment.

But check this out: http://www.tennisrulz.com/articles/july2002/06.htm

LOLLLL

i remember reading an article he wrote about Enrique and Anna fans and it was written in the same style - a cruise missile that has a fucked-up guidence system :D

but it's entertaining!

Crazy Canuck
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:46 AM
Oh yeah... The Anna Enrique one ... I read some of that but it was far too long and disturbing for my liking. I can't find any others... I'm not sure what site it is that he writes for regularly.

Maybe he does mean well and is a nice person in RL or whatever, but how am I supposed to read that and NOT be slightly concerned? ;)

Car Key Boi
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:55 AM
from that article yuo posted

" I had my back turned as Anna walked right at me her head down in my direction, sweet yellow shoes on. God, how I watched her walk, admiring God’s gift to my world"

:)

i think that article about the two fan groups was for www.megakournikova.com which is the main website on the tennisrulz network - i don't think Frank writes that many articles thou - but he sure does make some wacky and funny posts on numerous occasions :D

- Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:01 AM
http://www.megakournikova.com/sexy/index2.htm

Ra!

DownTheTee
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:32 AM
Well, since this board gets mentioned all the time on GoTennis, a little "byte" of Spam never hurt anybody! ;) Also, it's not the "All Williams All the Time" board some people think. There's a diehard Monica faction, a lot of ppl pining for the (maybe retired) Swiss Miss, and (esp. since the run-up to war started and they came to some extent related to that, it's been invaded by Belgian troops)! :eek: Some of their (I'm not an owner) auto-censor software is weeeerd, though. You can type f uck, f.uck, phuck, whatever; Spice comes out ****e, you can say Klan but not KKK (becomes ***), almost like a unique dialect that it's a game just "evading")! A lot of the members there post here obviously. :)

Picol
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:02 AM
"Koutafides (Picol) - as soon as he joined our board we got warned from a guy named SECRET about him. May i officially apologise to SECRET that we did not take you warning serious, as all this guy has ever done, was picking on rules, starting fights, attacking members, attacking players, and trying to make a bad name to a lot of nice guys who post there regularyly and are also known here, like:"

That is an amazing accusation, one that is, laughable, moronic, baseless and utter lies. Whatever floats your boat.

(Checking my panties again, definately nothing has grown there)

earthcrystal
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:44 AM
(Checking my panties again, definately nothing has grown there)

Col, you just made me snort coffee thru my nose!! LMAO.

I registered there long ago; read it for about 2 minutes one other time and decided that it was a waste of time. (As the BS posted about Picol from one of its members clearly illustrates). :cool:

Lord Chips
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:02 AM
Oh yeah... The Anna Enrique one ... I read some of that but it was far too long and disturbing for my liking. I've a copy of that article saved on my computer and read it whenever I need cheering up. It's that funny!

~ The Leopard ~
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:27 AM
lol@ the sweet yellow shoes.

Fank is such a weird guy. :rolleyes:

SpikeyAidanm
Apr 4th, 2003, 07:34 AM
I think u all r making generalisations, tennisrulz is a closer community, the members noe each other closer and it's got the best Jelena forum I believe. Some ppl love it or hate it, it just is a different atmosphere from here. :confused:

Picol
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:00 AM
Col, you just made me snort coffee thru my nose!! LMAO.

I registered there long ago; read it for about 2 minutes one other time and decided that it was a waste of time. (As the BS posted about Picol from one of its members clearly illustrates). :cool:

I hope it was not hot coffee Darling ;)

I e-mailed this thread to you know who. Talk about seriously laughing his cute buns off (a bit incestous though they are definately very cute) :p

A big wavey to you from him and me and I am off to buy some pantie liners just incase something dares and tries to grow there :eek:

RichardJ
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:45 AM
Check out

Tennisrulz.com

This is a place that has lost the plot:

Conchitaslice: (banned from here) The ape called Venus will be called Mars from here on in

Conchitaslice: Hey, people only lose to navratilova because they are scared she is going to hit on them

Aidanm: (also known as Spikkyaidenm here): Navratilova only picks the young players so she can have a go at them

Mars: Navratilova is a pedophile

Conchitaslice: can anyone beat the apes of apes this year?

This is the daily contribution from these two on what was an enjoyable board. Guess what?. Conchitaslice has just been made a board moderator. Check out the poster Koutafides, man does those two piss him off.
Least someone is fighting for equality for all.

Cannot believe this board is even allowed to exsist.

If surfaces don't tell all, do a serch on those posters

Whatever you think, for many this wtaworld board is a bit +++, so even you are fat, suicidal, leaving the board and coming back, changing your life story and then beging to be forgiven ( gosh), taking drugs, has no sexual experience, have only net friends, you should all respect each other and go to gym. :angel:

RichardJ
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:46 AM
Is that there Frank Riley moderates? Do read a couple of that guys tennis reports, and you'll understand another reason not to post on that board...
I post there from time to time, but I have more posts here. And I must say, I don't see the problem. If we want to talk about evil, let's talk about Bush, not about some web site member, gosh. :o

RichardJ
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:47 AM
Wacky? With the exception of Marco, Glyn, Pixy and Mad Jack (old poster) they all belong in a nut house
Don't post which members are good, because if you would ask them, they would only tell good things about each other I am sure. How I can tell? I like their chat room, and I go there a lot, and I don't see there is a problem. You think there is? Fine, but is that important to public, is that already became an important part of your life? :kiss:

RichardJ
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:48 AM
I've a copy of that article saved on my computer and read it whenever I need cheering up. It's that funny!
So, that post can cheer you up? Like when you are suicidal? So, basically, that guy is helping you? ;)

RichardJ
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:50 AM
The ESPN board? Everytime I've went there it's 100% topics about Serena's jugs.
:o

Crazy Canuck
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:40 AM
I post there from time to time, but I have more posts here. And I must say, I don't see the problem. If we want to talk about evil, let's talk about Bush, not about some web site member, gosh. :o
I don't think that Bush is "evil" ... but I never said that Frank was either. I just find a couple of his articles rather disturbing. Not to mention how he once made a comment about "silly laws" regarding good looking 14 year old women. It was a Maria Sharapova thread, but I think that it got deleted (on tennisrulez). So I maybe shouldn't have mentioned something that I don't have evidence for ;)

Lord Chips
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:23 AM
That thread mysteriously vanished when they switched over to a new server.

Funny that

RichardJ
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:27 AM
I don't think that Bush is "evil" ... but I never said that Frank was either. I just find a couple of his articles rather disturbing. Not to mention how he once made a comment about "silly laws" regarding good looking 14 year old women. It was a Maria Sharapova thread, but I think that it got deleted (on tennisrulez). So I maybe shouldn't have mentioned something that I don't have evidence for ;)

Ok ;)
But as I know, the moderator of Maria Sharapova forum also thinks she is hot :rolleyes:

Crazy Canuck
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:34 AM
Ok ;)
But as I know, the moderator of Maria Sharapova forum also thinks she is hot :rolleyes:
Hey, don't get me wrong. It's totally cool to think that Maria Sharapova is "hot"... if you're 18 and under ;)

Lord Chips
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:53 AM
Hey, don't get me wrong. It's totally cool to think that Maria Sharapova is "hot"... if you're 18 and under ;)Which the mod for that forum is NOT!

Lord Chips
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:58 AM
Whatever you think, for many this wtaworld board is a bit +++, so even you are fat, suicidal, leaving the board and coming back, changing your life story and then beging to be forgiven ( gosh), taking drugs, has no sexual experience, have only net friends, you should all respect each other and go to gym. :angel:

So, that post can cheer you up? Like when you are suicidal? So, basically, that guy is helping you? ;)

Richard you are out of your depth here. You know dilly squat about me. Before you comment you should know the real me, who I am and what I've been through and most of all what suicide is really like. You don't understand me. In fact not many people do.

I was bullied from an early age. It started off with name calling, then physical abuse. It got to the stage where people were going out of their way big time to hurt me. This tirade was orcastrated by a "friend", someone I trusted.

The heavey stuff started in September 1993. Recently I found a picture of me on holiday in August 1993 and another one of me in Israel in August 1994 and The difference is shocking. I ate because I was upset. I never went round to friends because I felt on my own. One day, just before I left primary school we had a leavers play. I was taken ill half way through and spent the rest of the week at home. That weekend was the British Grand Prix. at the time I was a huge Damon Hill fan. That was the year he and Schumacher crashed. The next morning 3 people in my year asked me how I felt. The rest congregated at the school gates to make fun. By the time the teachers believed me when I said I was getting bullied it was the end of the year so they couldnt do anything. By that stage I had already once tried to take my own life.

Secondary school was a bit better. People didn't go out of their way to target me but when the oppatunity arose the not only took it with both hands, but found some extra hands as well. Then there was the Dallaglio drugs story. Because I was a Wasps fan I therefore was also a drug dealer. People in the street on the way home would shout out stuff to me about drugs. It got to the case where the deputy head were close to searching my bag and locker for drugs until I told them what it was all about. When they asked why I had never said anything in the past about it I replied "I tried. Your staff wouldn't listen. In fact one activly enouraged it in class." No I never got an appology. And I never have even come into contact with drugs so you have NO right to say I take drugs.

It was out of that, where Hamster mock 1 grew from. It was an escape. A chance to be someone better then me. Someone who people didn't hurt. I quickly realise at School I couldn't claim to have lived in NZ half my life as people ther had known me since I was 2. I then pretended to have a girlfriend from NZ and a few other things. Then something at work happened.

I knew I couldn't cover this up so I came clean to my class. Only one friend really stood by me and he is the only person from that class I speak to now. The rest made it clear they had no sympathy for me. One day I was sitting on an old fashioned train with the doors you could open any time. I noticed that the train was going at 100 KMPH with a train on the next track was going at the same speed in the opposite direction. I said to myself "If that impact doesn't kill me, it will send me flying off the bridge and into the main road. If that wont kill me nothing will" I regularly thought about going back there.

By that stage I was on a fast track to oblivion. Someone later said that each day I came into school I looked worse and worse. The one thing that gave me the mental strenght to keep goin from one day to the next was the fact that Wasps were playing some of their best Rugby ever. We finished second in the league and went into a play off match against Gloucester which we won. The semi final was at home to B**h.

Early in the week leading up to the match I had this feeling we would get screwed over by the refere and lose. Unfotunatly I was right. He made too many mistakes to claim to be having an off day. No matter what we did there was no way we were going to win. After the match i was stunned. I just stood there for about 30 mins looking at the pitch crying. Someone came up to me and said "dont worry about it. theres always next season". I replied "I doubt I'll be around to see it". Thats how bad I was. I was one person missing the will to live.

The next few months were a blur. I somehow finished a GNVQ with a better grade then I thought but wasn't dealing with my problems. Then I fell over at work, broke my wrist and had four weeks with nothing to do. That time saved my life (for then).

Things never got that much better. I knew I needed someone who cares about me and understands me with me. No matter how hard I tried, there were some people always there to hurt me. And thats the case No matter what. I can't walk in my high street without abuse or having stuff thrown at me. And now its the same with the internet. I have to switch accounts to prevent Linton sending me racist e-mails. I've had many ups and downs since then (I'll be mentioning one down soon) .

I'm not proud of lying to everyone. I decided to come clean because I made a friend from here that I knew was going to be a real life friend and I knew if I wasn;t honest with that person our friendship wouldn't take off. The next day I was out all day. She read the confession and sent me an SMS. When I got it I didn't open it. I just thought to my self do I really want to read how much she hates me and how much I need help? I did open it and she said it was ok. I have never been so releived in my whole life.

All the lonelness and hurt continued to build up and it all came to a head on the evening of Wednesday 5th of February this year. After an arguement with the same friend who I confessed in order to save our friendship I was really misrable. I had a conversation with another friend on MSN about suicide. She said to me "Your thinking of killing yourself arent you?". My answer was "Thanks for being a great friend". I logged of and went to lie down on my bed. I took a pillow and put it over my face. A humans natural instict is to fight off pain. I had one hand trying to force the pillow down and the other fight it off. After 30 minutes of a few heavey breaths and a head ache I gave up.

I went back online to speak to the same friend where I told her that I had tried to kill myself. She replied "I can't believe you did that". I realised she was someone who wasn't out to hurt me and genuinely cared about me. I had let her down by trying.

The next day I posted in the Israeli thread that I needed a break because everything was getting to me and that the night before I had done something stupid. I never used the words suicide but everyone knew what I ment. They then all offered usless advice and the firend who I had had an agruement with forgave me. I the had to face acusations from people I considerd friends of making the whole thing up just to get the friend I argued with to forgive me. If I didn't feel like crap before then I did after that.

Thats an insite into a) my life and b) suicide. Don't claim to know me when yolu know f**k all about me. There are two types of reaction I will get from this. One is the people who will send me messages applauding me for the courage to post this and those who will laugh and suggest I need physicatric help. To those people I say your the ones that need help if someone being in so much pain they go from day to day wanting to die, reading about people with 12 months to live and being jelous of them is amusing to you. Your the ones who are sick.

Back to the subject if this thread. Frank Reily is over 40 years old. He made a comment about a 15 year old girl, who looks more like a 13 year old saying how hot she was. Is that not disturbing? See this (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=39237&mode=linear&perpage=40&highlight=tennisrulz&pagenumber=1) for more.

When Jelena-online closed down I began working with Nikola to set up a replacement site. Then I started to recieve threats via e-mail and SMS from Belgrade. I contacted Jay Prout who ran Jelena-online and we establishe Nikola was behind it and that he had also written to Jay offering information that would "ruin me" in exchange for Jelenas contact deatils. Is this someone I should respect? Hell no. This was another case of me trusting someone who would then betray me.

A month later when Jay and Frank were arguing I notice Frank critisie Jay for hurting me by ruining my site and that I had told him this. I then pointed out to Frank that our only previous communication had had nothing to do with Tennis, websites or Jay and that the only person to blame for my site closing was Nikola. He never explained why he said that. Frank Reily is sick and shouldn't be a mod anywhere.

As for the rest of tennisrulz, this (http://kousa.com/cgi-bin/board/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=8;t=711) thread and poll says it all. :rolleyes:

Rant over

SuperG
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:33 PM
after reading all that offensive things against frank riley and tennisrulz and NOT reading Hamsters story of his life (uuups, you call yourself David Slater now, sorry), as I have read at least 3 different storys of his life in the meanwhile i just want to reply a few things!

1. You might like or dislike Franks articles, but i dont see a reason why he should kicked out of a community. There were maybe reasons in the past, but i do not see a reason now!!!!!!!! :fiery:

2. Tennisrulz is a small and growing community, and its different to wta-world (see my previous reply). So whats the matter? If someone prefers wtaworld he can stay here, if someone doesnt he has at least an alternative. All the other tennis-boards i know as just a copy of wtaworld, tennisrulz is independent. And unlike other boards, tennisrulz never tried to find new members here! We never advertised here! Did we?

3. Whats so wrong with the poll Slater mentions? The joices to answer are not offensive, the poll itself is rather funny, and the answeres are.... different.

4. And if you want to read some quality stuff of tennisrulz go to www.jelena-dokic.com/jelena/
or to
www.jelena-dokic.com/jelena/articles/200303/26.htm

if you take your time to read that articles, you might be able to imagine how much time and passion it takes to write them, and how offended some guys are, by a topic like that one!!!!!
-especially if your favourite player doesnt give you a reason to cheer, too-

Shuji Shuriken
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:13 PM
after reading all that offensive things against frank riley and tennisrulz and NOT reading Hamsters story of his life (uuups, you call yourself David Slater now, sorry), as I have read at least 3 different storys of his life in the meanwhile i just want to reply a few things!

1. You might like or dislike Franks articles, but i dont see a reason why he should kicked out of a community. There were maybe reasons in the past, but i do not see a reason now!!!!!!!! :fiery:

2. Tennisrulz is a small and growing community, and its different to wta-world (see my previous reply). So whats the matter? If someone prefers wtaworld he can stay here, if someone doesnt he has at least an alternative. All the other tennis-boards i know as just a copy of wtaworld, tennisrulz is independent. And unlike other boards, tennisrulz never tried to find new members here! We never advertised here! Did we?

3. Whats so wrong with the poll Slater mentions? The joices to answer are not offensive, the poll itself is rather funny, and the answeres are.... different.

4. And if you want to read some quality stuff of tennisrulz go to www.jelena-dokic.com/jelena/
or to
www.jelena-dokic.com/jelena/articles/200303/26.htm

if you take your time to read that articles, you might be able to imagine how much time and passion it takes to write them, and how offended some guys are, by a topic like that one!!!!!
-especially if your favourite player doesnt give you a reason to cheer, too-
Either you're too silly to the point of being humanly impossible, or you're so deluded it's unimaginable :rolleyes:. That board is seriouly fucked up. Browsed there a couple of time.

RichardJ
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:43 PM
Rotflmao, David is Hamster?
What a freak :o
I have heard a lot about you, but didn't care. Now I see you still read the board, OMG, you are like a perv :o
Go get a girl, will ya :sad:

Leena
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Yep, this thread went down the shitter...

*JR*
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:59 PM
Since the "boss" of Tennisrulz, Pierre Cantin, does post here on rare occasion, perhaps someone who cares about the "competition" between boards more than I do should PM him and invite his comments in this thread? BTW, he has a published "no slurs" policy, though I think it could be better enforced (haven't posted there in awhile, though; and is the "uber-babe" REALLY the "franchise player" to build a board around)? :confused: This board and (to a lesser extent) GoTennis are alot more active and varied than Tennisrulz for now NEway.

Lord Chips
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:04 PM
Rotflmao, David is Hamster?
What a freak :o
I have heard a lot about you, but didn't care. Now I see you still read the board, OMG, you are like a perv :o
Go get a girl, will ya :sad:And thats just what I expected of you. I know I'm not popular with the tennisrulz bunch. I just look in to see what crap is posted and to read the "John Malkovich" posts. Even if I was a member I wouldn't post. Theres nothing worth talking about! If anyone needs to grow up its you

RichardJ
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:04 PM
This board and (to a lesser extent) GoTennis are alot more active and varied than Tennisrulz for now NEway.

Now that is what I call a comercial break. Aren't you the same guy who post a lot @ Gotennis? ;) The one that hate Muskina with no reason, and I am sure Pierre likes he a lot. :confused:

RichardJ
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:07 PM
I just look in to see what crap is posted . Even if I was a member I wouldn't post. Theres nothing worth talking about! If anyone needs to grow up its you

Hey, don't get it to personal, don't get stressed. I mean, it's OK you like craps, and as I was told today, you are a member there.
Anyway, I didn't tell you should grow up, I said to get a girl, and with 14yo, I still have time to grow up ;)

Leena
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:13 PM
Some things need to be repeated.

Lord Chips
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:15 PM
Hey, don't get it to personal, don't get stressed. I mean, it's OK you like craps, and as I was told today, you are a member there.
Anyway, I didn't tell you should grow up, I said to get a girl, and with 14yo, I still have time to grow up ;)What have i ever done to offend you?

Nothing. I trusted you and as you can see that isn't easy for me but just like most people I trust you have to go and hurt me. It's people like you that have made me what I am now. Your even worse then the tennisrulz crowd and you deffinatly need help. You can't have a personal crack at someone and expect them not to take it seriously.

And two facts:
1) I WAS a member there. I was banned last Spetember much to my relief

2) I am 19 not 14

RichardJ
Apr 4th, 2003, 04:45 PM
What have i ever done to offend you?

Nothing. I trusted you and as you can see that isn't easy for me but just like most people I trust you have to go and hurt me. It's people like you that have made me what I am now. Your even worse then the tennisrulz crowd and you deffinatly need help. You can't have a personal crack at someone and expect them not to take it seriously.

And two facts:
1) I WAS a member there. I was banned last Spetember much to my relief

2) I am 19 not 14

David, I said I am 14, not you, so I said it because you said I should grow up. Then you came up with your " life story" in front of me, just a kid here, and to tell you I didn't read it at all. Why you always have to go with your life story, which you always change? This is the place to have fun, not to date, or ask for medical help you know, at least you should know that. Now, nothing personal, and I really see no place where I attacked you. I only don't understand why you have to tell your story and spend 2hrs in front of your computer to make people trust you. I think they lost respect in you when they spoke with you for the first time. But that is only my opinion, nothing personal in that. I don't hate you, I only find you so weird. If everyone is attacking you, then something smells bad there for sure. :rolleyes:

Russianfan
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:15 PM
Well I was notified of this thread and did reat all of it. As I have said in the past, I really don't mind what David thinks about the community, really, he is the only person in my history on the internet who went on telling false things about me... Just always talking about your life and stuff does not make up for that...

As for the rest, actually, I don't think the board is that bad, I mean, it's not perfect and honestly, I would really like to be able to spend more time monitoring and everything, but unfortunately, I have too little time to do all of that and so I just keep some basic rules out there and hopefully they are respected...

I'm sorry that so many people feel like Tennisrulz is such a bad community but I think it's just a matter of opinion, Wtaworld is a great community and in no way am I trying to compete with this board. Tennisrulz is mainly a website, (under 2% of the visitors actually see the message board) and so I don't feel like comparing WTAworld and Tennisrulz is fair, they are just too different.

Also, I have always been very open to receive comments or complaints by email or PM about specific threads or problems and then deal with them, so if any of you want something to be changed, feel free to contact me! :)

Car Key Boi
Apr 4th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Mr. Riley may be many things, and i can confirm that he does indeed have a fine collection of Anna K fake porn pics on his hard drive, and although he may post a lot of cheesy crap about sweet Anna this, sweet Anna that, i for one have never witnessed Mr.Riley post anything that's even remotely pedo

and Russianfan is correct, tennisrulz is a completly different board to wtaworld with a different fan base - wtaworld has a general tennis fan base whereas tennisrulz is dedicated to hot tennis chicks - now if liking hot chicks makes me a sad person, then i for one am very proud to be a looozer :)

that is all

marco150
Apr 4th, 2003, 07:33 PM
well don't know what this is about but I do know it is a cool place to be !!!! tennizrulz.com RULES !!!!!!!!!

*JR*
Apr 4th, 2003, 07:58 PM
Now that is what I call a comercial break. Aren't you the same guy who post a lot @ Gotennis? ;) The one that hate Muskina with no reason, and I am sure Pierre likes he a lot. :confused: Do I post alot on GoTennis, sure. While I won't "re-open" the thing about Myskina, I feel there's reason (not for hate, but "intense dislike"). If you disagree, OK. Out of respect to Pierre, who also has a site re. her linking to his board, I've never even mentioned that on TR, BTW.

Russianfan
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:16 PM
Do I post alot on GoTennis, sure. While I won't "re-open" the thing about Myskina, I feel there's reason (not for hate, but "intense dislike"). If you disagree, OK. Out of respect to Pierre, who also has a site re. her linking to his board, I've never even mentioned that on TR, BTW.

It is very appreciated rd878:) And just to let everyone know, I do understand him for being upset at Anastasia although I do not want to be implicated in this because mostly I know her personally and also because there might be more to it that myself and rd787 do not know about...

Anyway, just to clarify, her webpage, myskina.com, is maintained by myself although she does check it out as does her family, so I do appreciate that you do not bring the whole thing to the boards as she does check them out from time to times...

JackFrost
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:17 PM
Ah, another opportunity to mention my favourite board: http://community.sport1.de/c/forum/?cid=160&mid=764

I shoulkd really invite Sina to come here. ;)

Oh! You know Sina too? :rolleyes:
But please...don´t invite her. Let her, where she is.

Car Key Boi
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:25 PM
It is very appreciated rd878:)

Anyway, just to clarify, her webpage, myskina.com, is maintained by myself although she does check it out as does her family

guess that rules out yuo doing a porn site along the lines of yuor Anna one :(

Lord Chips
Apr 4th, 2003, 08:45 PM
David, I said I am 14, not you, so I said it because you said I should grow up. Then you came up with your " life story" in front of me, just a kid here, and to tell you I didn't read it at all. Why you always have to go with your life story, which you always change? This is the place to have fun, not to date, or ask for medical help you know, at least you should know that. Now, nothing personal, and I really see no place where I attacked you. I only don't understand why you have to tell your story and spend 2hrs in front of your computer to make people trust you. I think they lost respect in you when they spoke with you for the first time. But that is only my opinion, nothing personal in that. I don't hate you, I only find you so weird. If everyone is attacking you, then something smells bad there for sure. :rolleyes:

This is a personal attack:
It is also an attack for which I can take legal action as you accused me of taking drugs when I never have. That is liable and despite what anyone says I am within my rights to take legal action against you.

I haven't told a lie on this site since my confession (which I see was a month before you joined (rather interesting that I think)) so I don't see what you mean by regularly changing my life story. I posted my life story to try and get through to you where I'm coming from and why I have a problem with certain people from tennisrulz. You made a presuption about my life that was all rubbish. And why were they rubbish? Because you knew nothing aboput me

I really don't mind what David thinks about the community, really, he is the only person in my history on the internet who went on telling false things about me... :confused:

Examples please Pierre. And don't say what I said about Nikola because that is true and several people will back up my claim.

Shuji Shuriken
Apr 4th, 2003, 09:47 PM
just for emphasis

selesfan87
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:12 PM
I think I found out about this (great) place from tennisrulz.com