PDA

View Full Version : Interesting article from an autograph collector

Brian Stewart
Apr 3rd, 2003, 05:42 AM
http://www.rowztennis.com/fromthestands.html

Crazy Canuck
Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:23 AM
Thanks... that was quite a good read. Very entertaining stuff. I love to read about peoples experiences with some of the players.

caramel
Apr 3rd, 2003, 12:25 PM
Nice article... some people just have soooooo much luck. I havenīt met any of my fave players,yet. :sad:

selesfan
Apr 3rd, 2003, 12:50 PM
Cute story. I have never been much of an autograph hound, I usually just say hi to the players and move on. :)

Hagar
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:01 PM
Great story, thanks, Brian. I always like it when I see that some people are as crazy about tennis as myself.
I have only one autograph but it's not a bad one... Spoken of autographs you get when the player is not that wellknown yet... The autograph I have is the one of the wondeful... Paradorn Schripachan. Yeah.

auntie janie
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:23 PM
Thanks, Brian! :)

DutchieGirl
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:24 PM
That was a great read! :D (Plus the guy's Dutch so how can I not love him) ;)

Experimentee
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:43 PM
I always get autographs from players coz i can never think of anything to say to them, so its just an excuse for me to approach them.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:24 PM
I am not an autograph collector myself but this is a good story and a nice hobby. I do not believe in collecting autographs, the signature does not mean much to me.
I'm usually the same way. I have two of the, but they were both exceptions to the rule. I got Justine Henin to sign my hat because my friend wanted me to go with her so that she could get hers done, so I figured what the hell. The first time that I bothered was after Ferrero's match, the second time that I saw him... it was my only excuse to go up to him, and he's my favourite player so ;)