Love that girl!!

:bounce: :worship: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :worship: :bounce:

CJ07
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:35 PM
its not a huge shock, tanasugarn doesnt like clay very much

V.Melb
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:55 AM
doesn't like clay?

She HATES the stuff.... and has admited it several times. She is nothing but 'juicy points' on clay for lower ranked girls. :sad:

kournikovafan13
Apr 3rd, 2003, 02:23 AM
Yeah Tammy is frankly awful on clay, but she could be worse

I mean, check out Alexandra :rolleyes:

CanadianBoy21
Apr 3rd, 2003, 02:31 AM
yeah alex blow on that stuff.
so does anna though, well she does on all stuff.
not the point,

congrats ansley

Meesh
Apr 3rd, 2003, 02:33 AM
Yes, looks like Ansley is making good on that wild card!

kournikovafan13
Apr 3rd, 2003, 02:57 AM
yeah alex blow on that stuff.
so does anna though, well she does on all stuff.
not the point,

congrats ansley

1. There was no reason to mention Anna in your post

2. Never compare Alex to Anna in terms of clay court play. Anna has had wins over Hingis, Davenport, Sanchez-Vicario, Majoli, Schnyder, and Capriati on clay. Alex has......uhhh....Serra-Zanetti. :rolleyes:

:wavey:

Jakeev
Apr 3rd, 2003, 04:37 AM
Glad to see all of Cargill's hard work is paying off. Not sure how far she can go on tour but I think if she keeps moving along the way she is, we will have another American star on the horizon.

Messenger
Apr 3rd, 2003, 05:10 AM
1. There was no reason to mention Anna in your post

2. Never compare Alex to Anna in terms of clay court play. Anna has had wins over Hingis, Davenport, Sanchez-Vicario, Majoli, Schnyder, and Capriati on clay. Alex has......uhhh....Serra-Zanetti. :rolleyes:

Great so now we're insulting Serra-Zanetti to insult Alex because she was compared to Anna which is an insult for Anna to be compared to Alex but Alex, Anna and Serra-Zanetti are worse than Tanasugarn which is an insult because Tanasugarn just lost to Cargill? Did I just insult Cargill?

King Aaron
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:53 PM
Congrats Ansley! :bounce: :D :)

Lol Messenger

MarcusRock
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:58 PM
http://www.carkeyboi.com/banana.gif

King Lindsay
Apr 3rd, 2003, 02:30 PM
good for Ansley, but I think that I would probably beat Tammy on clay.

Experimentee
Apr 3rd, 2003, 02:37 PM
Clay is Tammys worst surface but I'd still expect her to beat Ansley. Tammy isnt really that bad on clay, she made the 3rd round of RG last year, and this surface is faster so she should be ok against Ansley. Disappointing loss.

King Lindsay
Apr 3rd, 2003, 02:54 PM
No no, that third round at RG was a gigantic fluke. Trust me. :) check her career record. She IS that bad on clay. ;)

But she levels it out by being better than her ranking on grass. ;)

Experimentee
Apr 3rd, 2003, 03:07 PM
I mean compared to someone like Ansley shes not that bad. Since when did Ansley do anything on clay? No matter how bad Tammy is on clay she shouldnt lose to Ansley. It was even worse for Patty to lose to her :(

King Lindsay
Apr 3rd, 2003, 03:33 PM
Well, Ansley is a fairly young player, no? Has she really had enough clay court results to judge her skill on that surface?

It was bad for Patty to lose to her, but I suspect Schnyder was just phoning it in at a Tier IV event.

King Aaron
Apr 3rd, 2003, 03:45 PM
Ansley should be better on clay. She;s young and she hasn't got clay results to show but she can run down a lot of balls and clay is the perfect surface to do so. Before this year, her most notable win came on clay beating a good clay player. It was ina 75K against Fabiola Zuluaga.

Jakeev
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:43 AM
oh damn marcusrock where the hell did u find that? lol :D