PDA

View Full Version : What Will It Take For Lindsay To Win Again!!??

ADVANTAGE-IN
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:38 PM
Lindsay is one of my two favorite players on tour (Venus is my favorite). I've seen her recent matches. I think unlike Venus Lindsays height is both an advantage and a disadvantage. Right now I think she just need to get her serve back to where it was a few years ago and she can return to the top 3. I also wish that she was still with her old coach. What do you think??

Volcana
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:58 PM
I think Lindsay need to bring her groundstrokes up the sidelines some. Let's face it, the real threats to win GS itles are the top seven. They've all won GS's or been to the finals. Lindsay is by far the slowest of the seven. and the real speed merchants, (the top four0, simpy run down Lindsay's groundies. But if she aimed for the sidelines, she could get sharper angles, and make those players run further.

Or you could just wait until Birmingham and Eastbourne, then North American hardcourt season.

DEETHELICK
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:57 PM
With clay coming up, I'm not so sure of Lindsay's chances of winning.

Yes, she has won before, but I'd give the edge to Jen, Justine, Kim and even Monica to win on clay before her. The Williams are right up there too!

I think Lindsay could win Eastbourne, but the hardcourt/indoor season is gona be when Lindsay swings back into action!