PDA

View Full Version : best aspect of Mary's game

mamno_MARYFAN
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:17 AM
Hi everybody!!!!

I just wondered...throughout these years when I've been infatuated with Mary...I always felt that the key to her game is the power and presicion of her groundstrokes...when she's on, fully fit and completely focused...not many people can rally with Mary Pierce...as quoted by one of the tennis commenters that we have, so I've heard...

Question is...which part of her stroke is the best that she has??? I always felt that Mary has one of the best, most compact groundstrokes any female tennis player could have...and that include both her forehand and backhand...if anything, her forehand is a bit weaker because she has a big preperation on that side...but when Mary's confident and fully fit she can hit anything....one thing that I really want Mary to improve on is her serve...I mean...she has the body to perform better serves...doesn't have to be as forceful, body-wacking serves that the William sisters have...but really effective, like Davenport's....emmm...other than that...I think that her game is already well-developed...she volleys well...the most important thing for her right now is her fitness...when she-s fit, then naturally she weill be more confident...lets hope that she will get to her form soon!!!!

what do u guys think?????

ashwu
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:08 PM
i think her runnin' backhand is her weaker part.

saby
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:09 PM
I think her running is not very good but she has so much talents beside that.

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Leo_DFP
Apr 3rd, 2003, 12:41 AM
I agree, Mary has gorgeous groundies. A very complete game.