PDA

View Full Version : Daniela, Alicia and Anna

kell
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:16 AM
Why doesn't Alicia get as much attention as Anna and Daniela for being gorgeous? Okay, I'm a straight chick, but I still think Alica is just as, or even more beautiful than the other two. I know that she hasn't achieved as much as those two on court (yet), but remember that she has recently shown her dominance against Daniela and also won a tournament which Anna is yet to do.

I love Anna and Daniela as well, but I wonder why guys never seem to comment on Alica for her good looks?

King Lindsay
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:16 AM
You answered your own question. she isn't as good. Yet.

Glenn
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:21 AM
Is she pretty? :confused:

Dava
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:26 AM
You can tell Alicia is pretty just by her name, its so sexy!!! She is fit yes, but she has not been top 10 or made the semis of a GS like those two. The same reason why people dont pay that much attention to Emmenuelle, and Olga B, cos they are never really in the spot light.

caramel
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:48 AM
http://www.sarasotaopen.com/images/players/molik.jpg

Umm... yeah Alicia is pretty but not as pretty as Daniela and Anna. Oh well , I don´t care that much about girls´ looks because I´m one myself and prefer goodlooking men. :o

SerialKiller#69
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:18 AM
one has to reach the top 10, i think.

GrahamD
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:22 AM
Alicia Molik is just as pretty as Anna K, but to compare either of them to Daniela, honestly!! :rolleyes:

I would put them both in a 'good looks' league similar to Jelena Dokic and Barbara Schett. This is about a trillion leagues below Daniela :hearts: Anastasia Myskina and Emmanuelle Gagliardi would be more worthy comparisons, but even they don't come close to Daniela.

Mattographer
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:40 AM
Why do you cares about their looks? :rolleyes:

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:40 AM
Alicia Molik is just as pretty as Anna K, but to compare either of them to Daniela, honestly!! :rolleyes:

I would put them both in a 'good looks' league similar to Jelena Dokic and Barbara Schett. This is about a trillion leagues below Daniela :hearts: Anastasia Myskina and Emmanuelle Gagliardi would be more worthy comparisons, but even they don't come close to Daniela.
pf.....alicia is not that pretty at all...maybe u can compare her to daniela, but anna ???? NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

Kirt12255
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:41 AM

Hmmm....she has an awesome smile and decides not to wear Make-Up....if anyone has Pics of the Hopman-Cup Ball you will see how pretty she is....(prettiness to me = charisma too which she shits all over the above mentioned)

Cheers Kirt
:wavey:

Kirt12255
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:43 AM
pf.....alicia is not that pretty at all...maybe u can compare her to daniela, but anna ???? NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

Does Anna not hide behind her cap? depends on Preference I guess....Alicia looks like she can hold a conversation at least :wavey:

Glenn
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:45 AM
Does Anna not hide behind her cap? depends on Preference I guess....Alicia looks like she can hold a conversation at least :wavey:

LOL, and you know all that by just looking at them, right? :rolleyes:

Kirt12255
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:01 PM
LOL, and you know all that by just looking at them, right? :rolleyes:
:wavey:

I'm Gay so guess I have a bizarre look on things? :bounce: :bounce:

TS
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:10 PM
LOL Kirt :worship:

Alicia may not be drop dead gorgeous but she has something about her, a quality that is 'real' and that makes her even more attractive. A very pretty girl who doesn't walk around like she has a pole wedged up her ass, and a matched expression to boot. Pardon my French...

...and GrahamD...your post is the perfect example of how personal opinion comes into it. Im not knocking you, Daniela is very pretty...but some people think otherwise. Deal with it :p

Anyway, if you guys remember Alicia certainly did get some attention in the press at Wimbledon 2001 thanks to a certain John McEnroe ;)

Mattographer
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:12 PM
:eek: I saw John McEnroe was in Mr. Deeds on DVD video today! LOL! ;)

louloubelle
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:20 PM
Alicia has a lovely voice and manner and when she speaks her whole face lights up. A picture would never do her justice.

Monica_Rules
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:26 PM
Oh no Alicia is too butch!

Kirt12255
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:29 PM
LOL Kirt :worship:

Alicia may not be drop dead gorgeous but she has something about her, a quality that is 'real' and that makes her even more attractive. A very pretty girl who doesn't walk around like she has a pole wedged up her ass, and a matched expression to boot. Pardon my French...

...and GrahamD...your post is the perfect example of how personal opinion comes into it. Im not knocking you, Daniela is very pretty...but some people think otherwise. Deal with it :p

Anyway, if you guys remember Alicia certainly did get some attention in the press at Wimbledon 2001 thanks to a certain John McEnroe ;)

:wavey: Alicia is gorgeous......her persona reeks of something WTA needs....it's like she has just been taken from a waitress to play tennis...she is so genuine :hearts: She is the only player that could bring me back from gayism LMAO :bounce:

Bероника
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:28 PM
It's a matter of personal taste,and it's Alicia I'd pick in this trio.

Havok
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:57 PM
:eek: you actually think Molik is pretty. what are you thinking. personaly i don't find her one bit pretty. ok she looks half decent in that pic because she sort of fixed herself up, but i mean take a pic of her during a match where players don't look as good as when they fix themselves up and she doesn't even come close to the leagues of Anna and Jelena

GrahamD
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:59 PM
...and GrahamD...your post is the perfect example of how personal opinion comes into it.

I do apologise most sincerely for expressing my own personal opinion. Nobody told me that was against the rules. Sorry! :devil:

Bероника
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:12 PM
http://photos.wtastarz.com/data/608/262molik_3.jpg

pretty Alicia

GrahamD
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:36 PM
Pretty Daniela

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/daniela-hantuchova/photos/Ian_IMG_0255_WP.jpg

Kirt12255
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:02 PM
:eek: you actually think Molik is pretty. what are you thinking. personaly i don't find her one bit pretty. ok she looks half decent in that pic because she sort of fixed herself up, but i mean take a pic of her during a match where players don't look as good as when they fix themselves up and she doesn't even come close to the leagues of Anna and Jelena

Didn't Jelena have a coco-pop stuck to her face? :eek:

Kirt12255
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:07 PM
Pretty Daniela

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/daniela-hantuchova/photos/Ian_IMG_0255_WP.jpg

:wavey: Doesn't she need to shave? IMO major sidies there :eek:

vs1
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:02 PM
:lick: WOW!!! Alicia is beautiful in that picture! And her personality and grace makes her even more beautiful!!! Out of the three (or four, if you stick Jelena in that bunch), Alicia wins hands down!!! :kiss: :lick: :)

kell
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:43 PM
lol!

I didn't mean to start such an arguement :eek:

The girls are all great, regardless of what they look like.

And to AlexSyney, who wondered why I care about their looks, I don't. It's just that on this forum all the guys (and some girls) seem pretty obsessed with that kind of thing, but I had never seen Alicia mentioned for her look, and as I think she's gorgeous, I was curious to see if anyone has noticed that.

vs1
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:53 PM
I DEFINITELY NOTICED! And Alicia can play! She's got one title under her belt this year and a string of good runs! Let's hope she can challeng (and beat) Conchita tomorrow! :D

CJ07
Apr 3rd, 2003, 12:02 AM
she isnt that good looking
shes nice looking but not like Hantuchova and Anna

chapel
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:09 AM
sori but i just don't find molik beautiful. i'd still pick dani! :)

selesfan
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:13 AM
I think she is very pretty, she is natural looking. She has cute cheeks.:)

TS
Apr 3rd, 2003, 04:45 AM
I do apologise most sincerely for expressing my own personal opinion. Nobody told me that was against the rules. Sorry! :devil:

Er, what I simply meant was we all have different opinions and some people may disagree with you. In your post you mentioned no one could come close to Daniela in the beauty stakes, and hey that's your opinion and thats FINE! :) Just others may think differently that's all...that is all I meant. Didn't mean to cause a ruckus. I don't have a problem with you stating an opinion, why would I? :)

Tarsius
Apr 3rd, 2003, 04:52 AM
Beauty aside, Molik seems like she has a hell of a future in TENNIS. Give her time, she might surprise us. As to why she isn't noticed that much (especially compared to Daniela and Anna)... well personally its because she hasn't played that much, not to my knowledge anyway.

But I am noticing her now. :)

SpikeyAidanm
Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:54 AM
IMO, it doesn't really matter about looks. Tennis is what the girls play for. :rolleyes:

Crazy Canuck
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:24 AM
IMO, it doesn't really matter about looks. Tennis is what the girls play for. :rolleyes:
Well, actually good looks do matter. No, they won't win you tennis matches, but they certainly give you other advantage in life that are indeed quite significant. In which case, is it really that insignificant that we shouldn't be talking about it?

GrahamD
Apr 3rd, 2003, 02:25 PM
Er, what I simply meant was we all have different opinions and some people may disagree with you. In your post you mentioned no one could come close to Daniela in the beauty stakes, and hey that's your opinion and thats FINE! :) Just others may think differently that's all...that is all I meant. Didn't mean to cause a ruckus. I don't have a problem with you stating an opinion, why would I? :)

OK no problem, no offence taken, sorry, I didn't mean to cause any either. :)

Daniela is pretty though......

http://heroes.sanex.net/bouquets/22/photos_540.jpg

Experimentee
Apr 3rd, 2003, 02:30 PM
I dont think Alicia is pretty at all.

Bероника
Apr 3rd, 2003, 04:04 PM
I still like better Alicia,cause Daniela looks too childy for me.

Volcana
Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:08 PM
Most people around here don't follow players because of their looks. Dani is a top ten player, and Anna used to be (many,many years ago). They got attention because they could PLAY, and the looks thing was an irrelevancy that interests only a small and specific subset of posters.

beauty_is_pink
Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:51 PM
whatever guuys.. lol it depends on your personal taste.. what you like and what you dont like.. they all have different looks to them.. and if you like one for your own reason then fine okay.. lol let everyone else have a chance to voice their opinions.. anyways.. they ALL pretty okay? :rolleyes: haha you kno i dont mean bad.

beauty_is_pink
Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:52 PM
by the way.. how old is alicia molik?? she looks pretty young.. i always confuse her with nicole pratt.. cause they both australian.. not cause thir looks..

TS
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:54 AM
Alicia is 22.

Kirt12255
Apr 4th, 2003, 04:25 AM
Wowza that last Pic of Dani looks great...she truely is beautiful...guess all we get here in OZ are scraggy sunburnt pics of all the girls :eek: I didn't realise she is that pretty.....still voting for Alicia :wavey: (ps...I may have been a touch harsh the other night toward Jelena and Dani.. but had come back from an open bar business dinner so appologise to any Dokic or Dani fans :o )

GrahamD
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Wowza that last Pic of Dani looks great...she truely is beautiful...guess all we get here in OZ are scraggy sunburnt pics of all the girls :eek: I didn't realise she is that pretty.....still voting for Alicia :wavey: (ps...I may have been a touch harsh the other night toward Jelena and Dani.. but had come back from an open bar business dinner so appologise to any Dokic or Dani fans :o )

Apology accepted. Don't worry about it though. We all say things we often regret afterwards, so it was very good of you to come on here again to explain, thanks. Seeing that you liked that pic so much, here it is again, enjoy.....

http://heroes.sanex.net/bouquets/22/photos_540.jpg