PDA

View Full Version : Serena's butt's so big, it sweeps up after itself!

c2
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:36 AM
She's the best player in the world, no question .. but criminy! :D That back could take out a small town :eek: :wavey:

A4
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:51 AM
Sounds like you know a lot about Serena'a butt. Are you the a$$hole in it?

1jackson2001
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:54 AM
Her new outfit really highlights the contours..:o

BasicTennis
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:10 AM
it's her biggest ASSet.;)

Hagar
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:20 AM

ROTFLMAO@A4

Jakeev
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:23 AM
c2 I think you are confusing big with tight and firm........

Oizo
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:37 AM
She's the best player in the world, no question .. but criminy! :D That back could take out a small town :eek: :wavey:
ROTFLMAO.

Dava
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:38 AM
She has a nice ass leave it alone.

caramel
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:51 AM
LOL... some people are just jealous that their ass is not as beautiful as Serena´s.

Jakub
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:49 PM
LOL... some people are just jealous that their ass is not as beautiful as Serena´s.

LOL

per4ever
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:12 PM
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~rasputin/smileys/puke.gif

c2
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:45 PM
LOL at a4!!! A4 you made me laugh out loud for the first time in forever!!! :D I'm still laughing :) Good one

Oh and I do think it's firm... just big ;)

Per4ever I love your little throwing up emoticon!! I want one! :cool:

;) at basic tennis

Raisin
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:56 PM

ROTFLMAO :worship:

GrahamD
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:08 PM
She has a nice ass.

Yes she does. It's a shame it belongs to Nellie the Elephant :p :devil:

Glenn
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:11 PM
Yes she does. It's a shame it belongs to Nellie the Elephant :p :devil:

LOL!
It's funny because it's true. :D

eshell
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:14 PM
Although the humor in this thread is not lost on me, I must admit that I'm disappointed in its superficiality.

Why does it matter if Serena has a big butt? Should this even be in General Messages? Would this be more appropriate in General Topics?

apoet29
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:46 PM
Although the humor in this thread is not lost on me, I must admit that I'm disappointed in its superficiality.

Why does it matter if Serena has a big butt? Should this even be in General Messages? Would this be more appropriate in General Topics?

Honestly? Because these guys can't find anything to pick on Serena about, so why not make fun of her butt? Right now, Serena is simply too dominant in tennis, too famous off the court and too confident for anyone to find anything wrong with her. So they will look for a physical flaw.

Personally, I think her butt is fine, but I am a person who thinks big, shapely butts are nice-looking. Sir Mix-a-Lot would agree with me. Remember his old song from the 90's? Baby Got Back? That was a great song.

Glenn
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:11 PM
There are so many threads about Daniela being too skinny or Mary being too fat, and everyone just joins in on the commentating.
Why can't Williams fans do the same thing and admit Serena's looks?

caramel
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:11 PM

LOL :p

Rocketta
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:32 PM

We do she's a BRICKHOUSE! :p

However, some of you'll want Williams fans to agree with you and that ain't happening anytime soon. :cool: :wavey:

mentos
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:08 PM
Meaning?
Is this a presumption that we’re all supposed to revere a certain look?
What you may find attractive, sexy, etc. does not necessarily apply to everyone else, only to those that are of like thinking.
I realize that the media images that we are regularly bombarded with, on a global scale mind you, promote the anti-Serena look. Yet, in the face of this intense propaganda machinery, there are those of us who’ve chosen not to accept media-packaged images and ideals as supreme.

eshell
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:25 PM
Glenn, your point is well-taken. My dilemma is that I rarely comment on players' physiques unless it pertains to the players' tennis games.

Daniela receives many comments because many think that gaining muscle mass would improve her results.

That's tennis related, in my book. Rarely have you seen me post about Daniela's looks.

Again, let's stop with the blanket generalizations and present the facts.

SerenasMelons
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:10 PM
( . ) ( . )

don't forget her big beautiful breasts!

Sensimella
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:22 PM
I think it basically boils down to different tastes.Blacks go for bigger rounder butts :) and other races go for smaller what they call tighter butts :sad:

Crazy Canuck
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:25 PM
Have we ran out of relevant topis to discuss so soon?

1jackson2001
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:35 PM
Have we ran out of relevant topis to discuss so soon?

Remember this is WTAworld..so it's no shocker. ;)

Rocketta
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:46 PM
( . ) ( . )

LOL, oh my goodness! :p

GrahamD
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:34 PM
( . ) ( . )

Chris_Martin's_woman
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:04 PM
Serena does have a big what we call a "podonkadonk"!!!!.......not that I am like staring at it , but Kim has a rather large butt too!!!....not like the Serena butt though!:p It was hilarious because during the U.S. Open, me and my dad were watching Serena play, and my little brother was like "Where's Lleyton"?, and my dad was like, "he is stuck up her catsuit!":rolleyes::p

tennisjam
Apr 3rd, 2003, 05:31 PM
...I was wondering too...but not really in those terms...

With such butt and boops, how can she move so good on the court...

it's amazing :eek:

vogus
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:17 PM
I give Serena's booty an "A" for both size and shape - as long as the shape's good, then the bigger the better... :cool:

Experimentee
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:27 PM
Her butt is good. Its very voluptuous. It needs to be big to balance out her breasts.

c2
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:29 PM
:rolleyes: at jeanpierre