PDA

View Full Version : Whose Life Would YOU prefer? SERENA or ANNA?

CanadianBoy21
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:34 AM
Serena, five Grand Slams, more to come.
Serena, appreciated as a world athlete. Has Education... great prospect for the future.

Anna, considered sexiest athlete, has heads turning. Dates usually famous hockey players, and latino singers. Marries some. Some not.
Has loads of money. She is also not so bad in tennis, and can have a breakthrough someday.

So
If you could choose to be one of these two, who would u be.

I choose Serena, because she is also very beautiful, and is very successsful and has a great future. Also, beauty fades, and Serena has something as a back up, awesome personality. & loads of Grand Slams and titles :)

BasicTennis
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:39 AM
I have to see first how their respective lives ended before I choose.:devil:

SerenaSlam
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:45 AM
Let me put it like this, I'd much rather be considered a beautiful tennis champion, then a 2 dollar tennis hoe that can't seem to figure out how to win 1 tournie.

Serena is my pick ofcourse :)

LucasArg
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:52 AM
Serena :)

TM
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:11 AM
hahaha! @ the poll.

Serena..7
Anna....0

caramel
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:27 AM
Lemme see... I would like to try out both lives for one day and then I would decide which life I would rather live, Serena´s or Anna´s. But I think in the end I would rather root for Serena´s life because she wins so many matches/grand slams/tournies and has all the fine jewelry in the world and Anna has nothing but her beauty and an ugly boyfriend named Enrique. :o

THE NET
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:41 AM
Anna for sure!!
So that I can fuck any men I want to.

bis2806
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:42 AM
anna!!!! i can get fucked by any men all day long ;)

Cariaoke
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:37 PM
Of course Serena; #1 player, budding actress, wanted by everybody, having your idols want to meet you and the money would sure be nice.

bandabou
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:43 PM
Serena off course! Who wants to be a loser?! In the end when she is done I think she will have to greatest ratio between slams and titles won! Right now the ratio is: 5 slams, 22 titles overall: 5/22! That tells you she doesn't waist time with little tier III's...she comes to play the biggies!! If you go even farther. She has 6 tier I's, 5 slams, 1 masters! That means 12 of her 22 titles are tier I or higher!! Unbelievable!

Cybelle Darkholme
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:11 PM
I love my life I dont want either of theirs.

selesrules
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:12 PM
Anna = sex with hotter people. Answer: Anna! :worship:

per4ever
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:16 PM
don't know..we only know their live on court...that's like a very small part of their live...

Glenn
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:16 PM
Anna of course.
Intresting lovelife, good in tennis, everyone likes you, lots of cash...
Serena = not very pretty, so I wouldn't be happy with myself.

Bероника
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:22 PM
Of these two,I'd chose Serena

Rocketta
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:29 PM
Everybody does not love Anna. Matter of fact I would say most people do not love Anna. She has a lot of guys that would love to F^ck her, that's not love. So basically she has a lot of people who want to use her for sex and a pretty play thing. If that's all people aspire to great for them. Give me respect, accolades, education, titles, & admiration anyday. I pick Serena! :D

selesrules
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:38 PM
So basically she has a lot of people who want to use her for sex and a pretty play thing.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :worship:

eshell
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:07 PM
Honestly, if we are discussing choosing a tennis life, Serena wins for me. If I were a professional tennis player, winning tournaments would matter more to me than notoriety.

If we are discussing life in general, then I have no answer. I'd choose my life! (hehehe)

:lick:

Glenn
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:10 PM
To each his own.

selesfan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:21 PM
Serena! :)

apoet29
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:26 PM
Tenniswise, I would choose Serena.

Lifewise, I would choose my own.

Personally, I think it's sad that people would want to be Anna simply for the sex. She is a person, after all. I don't know. I somehow find the posts of her as a sex object disrespectful.

BTW Glenn, a person's happiness should depend on a lot more than looks. Having said that, Serena is very pretty and obviously the fashion magazines that are fighting to do photo shoots with her feel the same way.

Volcana
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:36 PM
Anna's life, I think, would tend to make you more cynical than Serena's life.

Mrs. Peel
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:00 PM
Hmmm...Let's see...

Anna: good-looking divorcee, laughingstock of her profession, known for never having won a tournament and paid well for being 'sexy' with bad taste in men (Enrique) :o and loads of negative notoriety frequently referred to as a "nice piece of ass".

Serena: good-looking, at the pinnacle of her profession, super-stylish, diamond encrusted, 5-time Grand Slam Champion, breaking records and making history, applauded and respected for her athleticism and the charisma she brings to the sport, #1 in the World, media darling...continually featured in commercials, magazine covers of the likes of VOGUE & ELLE, budding actress with a promising career, educated..on the verge of possibly signing the largest endorsement contract EVER for a woman...whew...the list can go on & on & on...

SERENA'S LIFE IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :worship: :worship:

Ajrob
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:56 PM
Anna's. Her life looks funnier than Serena's.

SerialKiller#69
Apr 4th, 2003, 12:39 PM
this kind of threads and posts reaffirms and solidifies my opinions about some people in here.

Robbie.
Apr 4th, 2003, 12:43 PM
Winning is not everything, its the only thing.

Serena's life by a mile :D

Experimentee
Apr 4th, 2003, 12:53 PM
Serena of course. She will be known world wide as a great champion who was number one and won many Slams, while Anna is always ridiculed by the media because she hasnt won a title. She is good looking, but so is Serena. So definitely i'd be Serena.

SerialKiller#69
Apr 4th, 2003, 12:55 PM
winning is not everything. i hope you don't really believe that.

c2
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:56 PM
Serena's of course. She is deserving of respect, whereas Anna's choices on & off the court have made her basically ajoke. I'm not saying winning is everything.. there are plenty of other players who never made it as far as Anna. But she has tried to trade on her sexuality almost exclusively and that has been a mistake, IMHO.

GoGoMaggie
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:51 PM
Hands down, Anna's. She makes money so effortlessly just with her looks. How easy life would be then. I don't think Serena could make as much money and fame with her looks. I would rather make easy money than having to work off my ass day in day out. Playing tennis is only part of life and there are many things that are equaly important in life. Making money regardless of how you make it is of as great importance and Anna does it much more easily. So I would choose Anna's.

JohnsonI
Dec 4th, 2006, 02:41 AM
Serena, she always win. She got what most men wonder about

louisa2k2
Dec 4th, 2006, 03:44 AM
If i had to then Anna I would love to be able to speak Russian fluently. But in all seriousness i wouldnt really want to be either.

LoveFifteen
Dec 4th, 2006, 03:50 AM
I'd rather be Anna, licking Enrique Iglesias's balls :hearts: ... not Brett Ratner's! Barf!!!!

WhatTheDeuce
Dec 4th, 2006, 04:29 AM
LOL.

If I take into consideration tennis and achievements in tennis, I'd much rather live Serena's life. She's plenty rich and popular, like Kournikova.

But outside of tennis I'd take Anna's life. Her boyfriends are always super hot, and Enrique Iglesias... oh my. Sex.

le bon vivant
Dec 4th, 2006, 04:30 AM
I'd rather be Anna, licking Enrique Iglesias's balls :hearts: ... not Brett Ratner's! Barf!!!!

LMAO!

ioni
Dec 4th, 2006, 05:28 AM
serena of course ! :)

dreamgoddess099
Dec 4th, 2006, 05:52 AM
WTF? Who pulled this thread out the dark ages?:lol: This is like asking would you rather be the hero or the damsel.

dawid
Dec 4th, 2006, 06:52 AM
Serena!

louisa2k2
Dec 4th, 2006, 06:56 AM
WTF? Who pulled this thread out the dark ages?:lol: This is like asking would you rather be the hero or the damsel.

Check the name of the poster at the top of this page with one post to their name theres your answer.

Justine Fan
Dec 4th, 2006, 09:03 AM

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Andy.
Dec 4th, 2006, 09:09 AM
Serena she has achieved amazing things and has deserved all the money and fame she has recieved.

winone23
Dec 4th, 2006, 11:15 AM
Serena one for the tennis player she is, two cause she has a cool famous sister, three she's a sex symbol, four she's friends with some of the biggest celebs, and five she's super rich.

winone23
Dec 4th, 2006, 11:22 AM
Hands down, Anna's. She makes money so effortlessly just with her looks. How easy life would be then. I don't think Serena could make as much money and fame with her looks. I would rather make easy money than having to work off my ass day in day out. Playing tennis is only part of life and there are many things that are equaly important in life. Making money regardless of how you make it is of as great importance and Anna does it much more easily. So I would choose Anna's.

Anna hasn't been on the Forbes list in the past couple of years, nowadays she isn't making that much money. Also looks fade, legends don't!!!!

Kunal
Dec 4th, 2006, 11:23 AM
serena

Kunal
Dec 4th, 2006, 11:24 AM
its pretty neck and neck

tonythetiger
Dec 4th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Anna of course.
Intresting lovelife, good in tennis, everyone likes you, lots of cash...
Serena = not very pretty, so I wouldn't be happy with myself.

So, you don't think Serena is pretty. :eek: I think you're a poor judge of beauty chap. I think some of you people think that all a person needs is yellow hair and suddenly they're beauty queens. That's very shallow in my opinion. And by the way, everybody doesn't like Anna.

For the other morons who think having sex with any and everybody is a wonderful life, my advice to you is to grow up!:rolleyes:

jazar
Dec 4th, 2006, 02:59 PM
serena williams may have had more success on a tennis court, but in truth she looks like a man.
anna kournikova is fucking hot and sexy, so it would be her any day

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 4th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Serena.....

Enrique :tape: uh-un

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 4th, 2006, 03:59 PM
So, you don't think Serena is pretty. :eek: I think you're a poor judge of beauty chap. I think some of you people think that all a person needs is yellow hair and suddenly they're beauty queens. That's very shallow in my opinion. And by the way, everybody doesn't like Anna.

For the other morons who think having sex with any and everybody is a wonderful life, my advice to you is to grow up!:rolleyes:

:worship::worship::worship:

!<blocparty>!
Dec 4th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Skinny Cocaine Chick > Fat Ass.

:hearts:

!<blocparty>!
Dec 4th, 2006, 04:03 PM

And mine to you is: LIGHTEN UP. :o

Maryamator
Dec 4th, 2006, 04:04 PM
serena is succesful in tennis modeling acting and everythign as for ana...

No Name Face
Dec 4th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Serena in a heartbeat.

le bon vivant
Dec 4th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Serena has chronic menstrual migraines, so Anna.

Drake1980
Dec 4th, 2006, 05:15 PM
I think anna, but I would still play tennis:lol:

Just Do It
Dec 4th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Anna 4sure !!!

iWill
Dec 4th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Serena off course! Who wants to be a loser?! In the end when she is done I think she will have to greatest ratio between slams and titles won! Right now the ratio is: 5 slams, 22 titles overall: 5/22! That tells you she doesn't waist time with little tier III's...she comes to play the biggies!! If you go even farther. She has 6 tier I's, 5 slams, 1 masters! That means 12 of her 22 titles are tier I or higher!! Unbelievable!

Serena fo sho! and wow that is such a great stat to have and now with two more slams and a tier 1 or two added to it she has a really good ratio!

sapir1434
Dec 4th, 2006, 07:18 PM
If I had to be one to these, I would be Serena no doubt.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Dec 4th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Serena, to come home to a trophy case FULL of trophies...wow. Anna comes home to Enrique who hasn't been cute since he took off the mole.

RJWCapriati
Dec 4th, 2006, 07:52 PM
S. Williams

Carsten
Dec 4th, 2006, 07:58 PM
none of them :lol:

sweetpeas
Dec 4th, 2006, 08:17 PM
.............Anna not pretty to me. I would love to be Serena,for a year,2 3 4 5 lol.Serena beautiful to me and my family,co workers,class mate.brother"s etc etc.So too, each it"s own!

WhatTheDeuce
Dec 4th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Serena has chronic menstrual migraines, so Anna.
*dies*

Anna's vertebrae is permanently out of place though. :ras: LOL.