PDA

View Full Version : if you were a professional tennis player which player would you fear the most and why

selesadmirer
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:35 AM
So if you were a pro tennis player who would you fear the most to play and why?

Havok
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:41 AM
offff, too many players to start naming. pretty much all the top 10 players, and many others.

MarcusRock
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:55 AM
If any of you were tennis players you should fear those guys below. They are my boys and they perform different "tasks" for me. I'm a betting man and I will do whatever necessary to "bend" the odds in my favor. Fear them.

http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/FBI.gif

Leena
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:08 AM
I think the black one is the guy that made Lena happy though...

korben
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:25 AM
Roddick.
My service returns need little improvement.

vs1
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:41 AM
I'd fear them all! But probably most of all...Serena, Venus, Jennifer, Lindsay and Monica. They would blow me off the court. I'd be looking forward to playing Justine just to see her beautiful backhand up close and personal. I'd be frustrated by Amanda and Anna (P) because they would send everything back and I'd be double-bagelled. It's a losing proposition all around! :rolleyes:

irma
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:14 AM
I think those counter punchers would frustrate me the most. since I would be an ultimate choker and more impatient then my dear steffi ever was. it would be a nightmare :devil:

moby
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:25 AM
i wouldnt be playing on wta any time soon :p

but my guess is that most girls should just hate playing martina because it just makes them look stupid. with the power players at least you can say that they over powered you and stuff.

tennisIlove09
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:45 AM
Lower ranked players. I wouldn't fear the top players, because you have nothing to lose when you play them

Mattographer
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:57 AM
Amanda Coetzer, Anna Pistolesti and Conchita Martinez! :p I hate moonballing! :o

King Lindsay
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:42 AM
Nobody. Why be afraid? That will only hinder you.

Dava
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:46 AM
I guess Lleyton or Andre, as they seem to always come back no matter how close you can get to winning anything. I would also fear Henman and Rafter cos of the volleys they could do.

BasicTennis
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:49 AM
For sure Anna Kournikouva especially if we're contesting in the finals; I would certainly don't have the heart to beat her.;)

V.Melb
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:05 AM
I would not fear any top players.....i have nothing to lose....everything to gain.

I would fear most lower ranked players outside the 100 and up and comers.