PDA

View Full Version : We might as well say good bye to Anna K. now because she is soon to be ousted

TeeRexx
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:01 PM
This Sarisota death march has seen top ranked players like Dockic, Panova, Sugiyama and Schnyder drop like flys in Texas on the 4th of July.

http://www.centralfloridatennis.com/images/Nasdaq/Kournikova03.jpg

So, with Anna playing Majoli, I might as well say bye to the Rocket because she is gonna go down. There is some voodoo going on in that town and it is bringing down top players left and right.

Wait! What did I just say? Top players. Heck, Anna may use that voodoo and take down Majoli and even win this whole tournament!.

Uh, not likely. :)

▀coene
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the information, now I don't have to wait for the scores. ;)

Good luck Anna in your next match (this tournemant or the next tournemant? I don't want to say but read TeerRexx's post and you will know.

▀coene
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:04 PM
Please don't pay attention to my post. :)

GoDominique
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:09 PM
Anna will be double-bageled. After all IVA has been a major threat so far this year, beating top-players like Cervanova and Stevenson and even taking sets off Zvonareva and Torrens-Valero. :eek:

VeniVididVicious
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:13 PM
Well, I doubt this match will be a thing of beauty.

TeeRexx
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:01 AM
Majoli wins first set 6-4.
Oh well.

Jordan.
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:11 AM
LMAO GoDominique

TeeRexx
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:22 AM
Anna wins the second set 6-4!
In this wacky tournament anna might succeed where the other higher ranked players failed.

This is getting interesting. :)

selesfan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:30 AM
Anna has a good chance of winning this match, Iva usually runs out of steam in 3 setters.

▀coene
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:58 AM
Anna has a good chance of winning this match, Iva usually runs out of steam in 3 setters.

Not today :sad:

Jordan.
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:59 AM
not today.. :rolleyes: :sad:

Jordan.
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:00 AM
lmao bcoene!

selesfan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:01 AM
Congrats Iva! :bounce: At least Anna fought till the end, not bad for her 2nd match back from injury.

▀coene
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:03 AM
Congrats Iva! :bounce: At least Anna fought till the end, not bad for her 2nd match back from injury.

I agree that it's not too bad, but if her next opponent is beatable she should do it.

Lol Spicy Bullet, almost the same

TeeRexx
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:20 AM
Well, Anna, there is Morocco and a couple of Tier V events this year.

matthias
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:45 AM
Well, Anna, there is Morocco and a couple of Tier V events this year.

don┤t speak without respect about players who are playing Casablanca or other Tier 5 Tournaments!!!

or do you believe Anna K. could beat one of this spanish clay-mates right now?

Mattographer
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:01 AM
Spanish players would beat Anna on clay at a Tier V, anyway.