PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite poster that is a Williams fan?

Jakeev
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:11 PM
Without a doubt it's got to be Volcana. She is definitely a true fan of not only her fave, Venus, but of women's tennis in general.

You rock girl wish more were like you :kiss:

Honorable mention goes to Joy and...........um.........er.........uh........oh gosh having a hard time here........ dawn marie...... ;)

King Lindsay
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:17 PM
The one Williams fan that will always hold my heart is SerenaSlam. how can one fail to be entranced her wit and super-genius level IQ? In fact, I wrote SerenaSlam a little poem to celebrate my love for her. actually, I think it would go best if set to some music, but hell, what can ya do? Ahem...

Ima ..... slaaaaaave for you
I can't deny it
I'm not tryin' ta hide it

Ima .... slaaaaaaave for you
get it get it .... get it get it
WHAT! ugh ugh ugh UgH!

Jennifer's wife
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:21 PM
bonkers, VS1, and serenaj(or whatever shes callin herself today!) ;) :kiss:

Car Key Boi
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:21 PM
Bajangurl :hearts:

- Car Key Boi :lick:

vw43
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:35 PM
Volcana and Cybelle is funny sometimes :wavey:

the cat
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:22 PM
The one and only Double D(Dangerous Dawn) Dawn Marie! Her passion for the sisters is unparralled. :D

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:25 PM
oh oh oh sorry....i thought u meant all fans i didnt read the whole title ;)

williams fans...Cybelle :) DAWN MARIE :) anton :) VeNuS FoReVeR :)

irma
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:33 PM
I love them all including alex-nuri-hofje and all his names he comes up with;)

Venus Forever
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:35 PM
LOVE THEM ALL!! :kiss:

Not mentioned yet.:sad:

DEETHELICK
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:38 PM
Volcana is kool full stop! :)

Cybelle is quite unbiased too!!

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:40 PM
LOVE THEM ALL!! :kiss:

Not mentioned yet.:sad:
i just added you ;)...not because i felt bad, but u really are one of my favorite posters :D

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:54 PM
bajungurl aka joy :)

:wavey: hi jennifermarie :kiss:

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:55 PM
pff....VenusForever is full of it. I feel ashamed to even be a fan of the same players

:o

just joking boi ;)

vs1
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:00 PM
I really enjoy the post of most of the posters on this board, even if their views are different from mine. There are a few posters who leave me feeling :rolleyes: but most are :cool:

My honour roll of Williams fans:
Selesfan :wavey:
Rocketta :D
Bajangurl :p
Volcana :worship:
BK4Ever :D
ILuVenuSerena :p

But thanks to everyone for enlightening me in the world of women's tennis!

Jordan.
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:03 PM
Bonkers, BK4Ever!

Dava
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:08 PM
Oh I like them all!!!!! I was told such nasty things about Williams supporters on this board, I was scared of them I really was, but you're all really nice. :D

eshell
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:11 PM
especially Volcana, DawnMarie, Beige, & BrightRed (???)

Sam L
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:15 PM
Why, of course tennisIlove09, canigetawhat, anton & Dawn Marie! :D

Rocketta
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:17 PM
I love almost all of them!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

special shout out to Bajangurl, BK4ever, BrickHouseSupporter, TopShotta, vs1, Dawn-Marie, VenusForever, Hail-Venus, Harloo, Rae Q., Tennischick, Volcana, MarcusRock, & eshell! :wavey:

eshell
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:22 PM
Oops, I forgot about Rocketta! I enjoy reading whatever Rocketta writes.

:wavey:

ptkten
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:25 PM
Definitely BK4ever, Volcana, and VSFan1. They're very knowledgeable about all aspects of tennis.

I think Tee Rexx is great too. I think his humor is very funny.

Although I do think that people in general make it seem like Williams fans care less about tennis than other posters, but except for a few I think that's untrue and I can think of countless of other posters that only cheer for the Belgians or Hingis, or whoever, so I think people are unfair to the Williams fans sometimes.

tennisIlove09
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:27 PM
I don't have favorites. I like almost all the posters, Williams fans or not. It's not about who they like, it's about their posts.

Rocketta
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:29 PM
Oops, I forgot about Rocketta! I enjoy reading whatever Rocketta writes.

opps, I forgot eshell but that has been rectified. :D :wavey:

CJ07
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:29 PM
ahem *cough*

Volcana for sure

GoDominique
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:33 PM
Luis Gonzales.

Jericho
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:34 PM
VeNuS FoReVeR, VS1, tennisIlove09 (my homies at the v&s board!)

nikita771
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:40 PM
Too weird. I was just thinking earlier today how much I enjoyed reading Volcana's posts. I tried to PM her to tell her, but couldn't.
Hi Volcana

JenCpLvr
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:46 PM
Volcana by far!!

Bероника
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:14 AM
LucasArg,Dawn Marie,mmcdonald,canigetawhat

c2
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:14 AM
me :eek: :razz:

angele87
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:18 AM
Most Williams fans haven't bothered me too much but one that was particularily nice to me was Rocketta :kiss:

c2
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:29 AM
actually I like volcana except s/he's mad at me :eek: oh and rocketta's good too

Sofiane
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:32 AM
Volcana
Irma (she is 50% a serena fan the other 50 is for Kim)
Luis Gonzales (he is no longuer here I guess)

Ben Brigham
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:37 AM
Supremeross, erm, or do I mean mentos or is it victory1 or am I speaking of caramel, erm, or is it Deira? I apologise. I confuse many of the Williams fans, don't I Dawn? ;)

My favourite Williams female fan is Dawn coz she doesn't sugarcoat. There are days that I want to hug her and there are days when I want to strangle her. :kiss:

My favourite male Williams fan is CIGAW. Dan's just sexy. :drool: Don't ask me about his posts though. :p

GogoGirl
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:44 AM
Us.

VivalaSeles
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:46 AM
Althea and CanIGetaWhat :worship:

Philbo
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:47 AM
bright red and canigetawhat

MarcusRock
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:40 AM
I think Tee Rexx is great too. I think his humor is very funny.There's a place for people like you. It's called the guillotine. When that's not available there's always a high cliff littered with jagged rocks below. Sounds like a good place to "take a trip," doesn't it? LOL.

1jackson2001
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:48 AM
That's a tough question...all Williams fans are cool...in fact I like all the posters here. It's hard not like someone when he/she shares the same passion that is tennis. :) Cheers! :cool: :wavey:

selesfan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:06 AM
I love them all, all loaded with personality and a great sense of humour, I especially enjoy Volcana's posts, always makes sure we know all the stats, vs1 (we seem to agree alot), Rocketta, BK4ever, always keeps me on top of the younger players, Dawn Marie and Cybelle are very funny. The list is just too long to answer in one post. :)

Crazy Canuck
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:07 AM
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is good fun because we have great bitch fights. Right? ;)

Marcus Rock is the funniest of the bunch ;)

Jakeev
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:29 AM
Who says there is no love for Williams fans? :kiss: :D

Cariaoke
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:55 AM
awwwwwww <333333

I guess the usual suspects aka the veterans: volcana aka stat woman, rocketta, dawn marie aka tell it like it is, cybelle aka fan fiction genius, vsfan1, vs1, bajangurl, 1jackson2001, v.s. (info god), marcusrock, gogogirl aka article queen, rae aka hyper :D, tee aka the jokester, anton, harloo, brickhouse, serenalex, iluvenuserena, topshotta, hail-venus, bk4ever, irma, leslie, canigetawhat, lucasarg, mmcdonald... all of the true fans (you know who you are, damn lurkers :p ) so I guess basically everybody who loves a Williams.

Dawn Marie
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:22 AM
I love all the Williams fans: A few that come to mind right now and if I forget anyone, just let me know.:)

In no particular order of niceness:

Althea
Becool
Canigetawhat
Banjagurl
Deira
Infiniti
Tee-Rex
Vsfan 1
venusfan
Artrell
Cybel
Smgumbycat
Moon
Hail-Venus
Brickhouse supporter
Anton
Rocketta
Harloo
Volcana
VsfanAKAJoshua
BrightRed
Lucasarg
mccdonald
Footfault
Luis Gonzalez
Bk4ever
geopee
Susie
Irma
Serenaslam
rae Q
Topshotta'
Leslie
Marcusrock
1Jackson2000
Venus4ever
Gogogirl

kiwifan
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:22 AM
It must be April first!!! :p :p :p

Okay, I'll bite...

...Tee Rexx is the funny trouble maker that keeps me coming back to the boards when the tennis season is in between Slams.

MarcusRock is the newest funny guy and some of his posts are among my all time faves plus I think Selesrules put us both on ignore in the same thread (a bonding experience :devil: :devil: :devil: )

Finally everyone who sticks up for the sisters (fan or no fan) when the haters (thankfully a dwindling breed these days) start hating. Obviously the leader in this category has to be Warrior Princess Dawn Marie.

I would, in the interest of equal time love to name my favorite hater but I don't want to start and new trouble on this day of peace and recognition. :angel: :angel: :angel:

"We Are Family" - SisterSlam

Jericho
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:12 AM
I love all the Williams fans: A few that come to mind right now and if I forget anyone, just let me know.:)

me!!! :wavey: ;)

moby
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:37 AM
Volcana. no competition there.
but sometimes Dawn Marie can be quite funny.

LucasArg
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:53 AM
I love a lot of them.

Dawn Marie, anton, Bright Red, Tee Rex, Volcana, Veronika :hearts: canigeta, CHOCO and a lot lot more.

You re so cool people! :kiss:

A4
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:15 AM
Queenlindsay......among others.

geoepee
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:27 AM

In no particular order of niceness:

Althea
Becool
Canigetawhat
Banjagurl
Deira
Infiniti
Tee-Rex
Vsfan 1
venusfan
Artrell
Cybel
Smgumbycat
Moon
Hail-Venus
Brickhouse supporter
Anton
Rocketta
Harloo
Volcana
VsfanAKAJoshua
BrightRed
Lucasarg
mccdonald
Footfault
Luis Gonzalez
Bk4ever
geopee
Susie
Irma
Serenaslam
rae Q
Topshotta'
Leslie
Marcusrock
1Jackson2000
Venus4ever
Gogogirl
Thanks Dawn :) :)

Looking at Dawn's list, I've had great exchanges and enjoyed reading the posts from almost everyone in her list at one point in time over the last few years, since late '98, early 99 from the old old corel wta board. Been a long time now!! Just wanted to say hello to my fellow williams sister fans!

This is a great thread

per4ever
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:38 AM
Williams Rulez

but I don't know if he's still posting :o may be he changed his name?

bis2806
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:00 AM
Serenaslam :kiss:

Jakeev
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:34 AM
Speaking of WIlliams fans whatever happened to one called Shadowjack? Has he been lurking in here all this time with another name?

c2
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:40 PM
oh I forgot Rae Q too and I decided MarcusRock is jammin :)

cooolconchita
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:02 PM
nice to see a positive thread for a change ;)

Big respect goes to Rocketta :wavey: The Williams fan who has the most class, willing to take on other people's point of view, without constantly bashing! :)

Notable mentions to Topshotta - ok, so sometimes he goes OTT, but when talking about a real fan of a player - he's up there. :)

Sofiane
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:05 PM
I forgot Geoepee!! oups so add it to (Volcana, Luis etc)

Raisin
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:14 PM
Williams Rulez

but I don't know if he's still posting :o may be he changed his name?
OMG, long time haven't heard from Williams Rulez, what happened to him and Beige?

Back to the question, I enjoy reading from most Williams fans :D

irma
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:17 PM
wasn't williams rulez a female?

Raisin
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:20 PM
wasn't williams rulez a female?
A female? Thanks for informing me irma. Well, you learn everyday on WTAworld. I did not know Volcano was a female until I read this thread :eek:

irma
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:26 PM
I am not sure about some people too but in williams rulez case I am sure I read posts where there was no doubt that she is a female;)

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:28 PM
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is good fun because we have great bitch fights. Right? ;)

Marcus Rock is the funniest of the bunch ;)
Amen....and if you are familiar with the 80's drama "Dallas", Rebecca and I would fit right in :D

And for the one that asked, ShadowJack is now Volcana ;)

wongqks
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:29 PM
Joshua for sure

another posters which comes to my mind are Williams rules, Rae Q and one which not many people talked about Althea (she is the one with most sense IMO)

Tweety
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:31 PM
TeeRexx :wavey:

MarcusRock
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:35 PM
Volcana. no competition there.
but sometimes Dawn Marie can be quite funny.I'm sorry but I cannot get over this guy's screen name and avatar right underneath. Find his post, look at his name and then the avatar right underneath and tell me you don't start laughing out loud.

Here's the link for you right HERE (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?postid=1639196#post1639196)

eshell
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:45 PM
Althea provides consistent insight and context. I always look forward to learning something from her posts.

Rocketta
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:41 PM
I'm sorry but I cannot get over this guy's screen name and avatar right underneath. Find his post, look at his name and then the avatar right underneath and tell me you don't start laughing out loud.

Here's the link for you right HERE (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?postid=1639196#post1639196)

LOL, you know you're not living right! ;)

Leena
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:42 PM
LOL, you know you're not living right! ;)
So true... :)

1jackson2001
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:44 PM
LOL at Easy..

Rocketta
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:48 PM
nice to see a positive thread for a change ;)

Big respect goes to Rocketta :wavey: The Williams fan who has the most class, willing to take on other people's point of view, without constantly bashing! :)

Notable mentions to Topshotta - ok, so sometimes he goes OTT, but when talking about a real fan of a player - he's up there. :)

Thanks coolconchita! I would've given great rep pts for this but I can't. :sad: I've given out too many! :o I've learned my lesson, I'll never give out my rep points indiscriminately ever again. :) :p

Thanks to everyone whose said positive things. I really do enjoy 90-95% of all posters on WtaWorld even when they don't agree with me. :p

I know I appreciate a positive Williams Fan thread. Thanks to Jakeev for starting it. :wavey:

gentenaire
Marcus rock
Volcana
Beige (where is he?)
Williams Rulez
Cybelle
Althea
Joy
Rocketta

doloresc
i enjoy many williams fans posts especially volcana's. from the old wta board, i appreciated the input of shadowjack, althea, moon and ayla, among many others.

Glenn
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:02 PM
SerenaJWilliams

geoepee
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:32 PM
I forgot Geoepee!! oups so add it to (Volcana, Luis etc)
tsk tsk Sof! :) :)

topspin
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:57 PM
True Williams fans who have shown much love and support to Serena and Venus time and time again:

Blogger Dives
ooOoo
selesrules
ratednext
Ms. Lively
Amber
La' Frawnita
Va' Shaundra
Veeyonce
Averylove
gogomaggie
TonPro
b8thoven

and the truest #1 Williams fan in heart and spirit: Vanity( Dawn Marie's most favorite Williams fan of all)

Leena
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:35 PM
easy needs to post more.

Light-skinned Girl
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:41 PM
*Althea*
*Joshua*
*Bright Red*
*Ayla*

Dawn Marie
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:03 PM
I feel the LOVE in this thread. Jakeev nice thread mate my best sparring partner.;) "the cat" you know you're one of my favorite's "throws out the catnip"LOL

Hey! Thanks for the nice words people "you all know who you all are". Also I would like to state vsfan1 and iloveVenusSerena, vsfan,Choco,and Shadowjack,sister2sister and Imana are cool posters. I forgot them. .. sorry.

Basically the true die hard Williams fans are the bomb! Personally I find as a fanbase that the Williams fans have MUCH MORE PERSONALITY,SPUNK and HUMOUR than the rest of the fanbases. I could be biased here though, but when I laugh out loud it is because a Williams had me laughing. LOL

moon
Apr 3rd, 2003, 12:56 AM
True Williams fans who have shown much love and support to Serena and Venus time and time again:

Blogger Dives
ooOoo
selesrules
ratednext
Ms. Lively
Amber
La' Frawnita
Va' Shaundra
Veeyonce
Averylove
gogomaggie
TonPro
b8thoven

and the truest #1 Williams fan in heart and spirit: Vanity( Dawn Marie's most favorite Williams fan of all)

LMAO!!! funniest thing I've seen all day. :D

ps--you forgot ittybitty ;)

HAIL-VENUS
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:13 AM
LOL. Yeah, I'd forgotten all about Ittybitty. Now THAT was the original Williams Tennis Association President. :p

anton
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:14 AM
thanks to everybody who listed me :wavey:

also if you have time read my sig, OK?

Please :sad: :sad: :sad:

selesfan
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:26 AM

Blogger Dives
ooOoo
selesrules
ratednext
Ms. Lively
Amber
La' Frawnita
Va' Shaundra
Veeyonce
Averylove
gogomaggie
TonPro
b8thoven

LMAO! ;)

gweeny
Apr 3rd, 2003, 04:07 AM
Since there is a clear discrimination against posters who have not had more than 1000 post, I will have to nominate myself. Even the newer posters should be acknowledged. :wavey:

gentenaire
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:53 AM
LOL. Yeah, I'd forgotten all about Ittybitty. Now THAT was the original Williams Tennis Association President. :p

He's still here you know, just under a different username.

TatiAnnahølic
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:56 AM
Becool, Anton and VSFan1 :D

wongqks
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:01 AM
how can I forget geopee, a wondrerful poster

and my friend Becool :)

~ The Leopard ~
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:10 AM
Hahahahaahahahaha, great thread. I like Volcana, but somehow thought Volcana was male. Now I'm confused. :confused: Also, anton and bajangurl.

I won't list any that I don't like. ;)

King Lindsay
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:46 AM
Uhhh, "We Are family" was done by Sister sledge, not Sister Slam. ;)

Hulet
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:14 PM
I agree with most lists posted above, except for the one by TopSpin :). Just to add some Williams fans, whose post I admire:

rd787
GOGoGirl
mmacdonalds
SevenRechie
BasicTennis
WTATour4Ever
eshell
BeCool
ILuvVenuSerena
Informative
Infinity
and many many more I can't remember now.

Editted to add to the list:
sunset
Mad-about-venus

Cariaoke
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:25 PM
i think i left off basictennis, eshell, wtatour4ever and hella other people...

how about... I just like all the active Williams fans that put the haters in their rightful place because I neither have the time nor energy to engage in online battles but I'm thankful others do. :kiss: :hearts:

Experimentee
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:30 PM
Rocketta, Cybelle and Volcana

tenn_ace
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:35 PM
Volcana by a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong shot

kiwifan
Apr 3rd, 2003, 02:01 PM
Uhhh, "We Are family" was done by Sister sledge, not Sister Slam. ;)
:p :p :p

Gee I must have made a mistake...

6 years in the entertainment industry; 4 of them dealing in music contracts and I made such a mistake...

...or did I?

"We Are Family" Sister Slam :devil: :devil: :devil:

SerenaSlam
Apr 3rd, 2003, 03:11 PM
yall all OC to me!

Hawk
Apr 3rd, 2003, 03:24 PM
Rocketta is the nicest Williams fan IMO :) Bajangurl is also very cool :cool: along with Volcana.

Rae Q.
Apr 3rd, 2003, 05:16 PM
Hey you guys! :wavey:

Great thread! :D I like reading your posts. Some of you guys know so much about tennis it's scary. :o ;) Also some of you guys totally crack me up! :D

Ppl like...

Bajangurl
Choco
Cariosity
Mentos
SerenAlex
Rocketta
Hail Venus
Topshotta
Dawn
Marcus Rocks
V.S.
Brickhousesupporter

and tons more! :)

GO WILLIAMS FANS!
http://uselessgraphics.com/acran.gif

Rae Q.
Apr 3rd, 2003, 05:24 PM
Totally my bad but I forgot to mention Mr. Man also. :o He rocks! :D

Hi Rae :wavey: You kill me with those 'Black girls rocking out' visuals :D :bounce: :bounce: still haven't posted a pic yet :eek: :o :D

Heh-heh thanks Joy but like you said we Williams fans bring the flava. ;)

http://uselessgraphics.com/discod.gif

Rae Q.
Apr 3rd, 2003, 05:25 PM
Joy I'm sure when you're ready you'll post this awesome pic of Venus. :)

Cariaoke
Apr 3rd, 2003, 05:38 PM
http://www.computerpannen.com/cwm/otn/realhappy/xxrotflmao.gif @ Rae's smilies!

Mr. Man
Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:34 PM
RAE, anton, mentos, HAIL-VENUS, Brickhousesupporter, Bajangurl, BeCool, sunset, Luci.

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 3rd, 2003, 07:08 PM
Jerseyboy
Freethinker82

LOL

Dawn Marie
Joy
Rocky (Sexy Rocketta)
TeeRex
Marcus
Anton
Irma (50% of her anyway)
BK
Moon
Foot Fault
Serena Slam
Rae Q
Mccardel (sp) :drool:
Althea
Dawn Marie
Joy
Dawn Marie
Brickhouse
Joy :drool:
Dawn Marie... :drool:
Sexy Rocky... :kiss:
CC

CondiLicious
Apr 3rd, 2003, 07:20 PM
SerenaSlam is my favorite Williams fan.

€CharlDa€
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:13 PM
Everyone of them!!! You are all brilliant!!!

victory1
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:23 PM
Except for 1 or 2, all of them are great!!! :wavey:

maccardel
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:23 AM
Jerseyboy
Freethinker82

LOL

Dawn Marie
Joy
Rocky (Sexy Rocketta)
TeeRex
Marcus
Anton
Irma (50% of her anyway)
BK
Moon
Foot Fault
Serena Slam
Rae Q
Althea
Dawn Marie
Joy
Dawn Marie
Brickhouse
CC

:drool:Geez..ty top...you seem to remember me.....I am surprised at cyberbelle,Dawn Marie,SerenaSlam,Bajangirl....who didn't mention me...but I'll mention them in this special post and especially Althea.... :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :wavey: :wavey: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :worship: :worship: :eek: :eek: :cool: :lick: :lick:

Venus Forever
Apr 4th, 2003, 01:38 AM
:sad:

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:17 AM
Oh, I forgot VenusForever...;)

CC
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:47 AM
Jerseyboy
Freethinker82

LOL

Dawn Marie
Joy
Rocky (Sexy Rocketta)
TeeRex
Marcus
Anton
Irma (50% of her anyway)
BK
Moon
Foot Fault
Serena Slam
Rae Q
Althea
Dawn Marie
Joy
Dawn Marie
Brickhouse
CC

You mentioned Dawn and Rocky more than once. Hmmff.:rolleyes:
Still love ya though. :p

Topshotta, my little spuggie.
TennisIlove09, well, my other little spuggie.
Hail Venus
Volcano
Joylicious
Irma
Rocketta

etc :)

CC
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:26 AM
Oh my, how could I forget Cybelle, Phoenixstorm, and MarcusRock --- all among the leading wits of this board.

VForever, you are my spuggie in training.;)

Leslie, I appreciate your unfiltered, straight from the gut posts.

Anton, of course with the charm of a 12-yr-old. (yes, I'll rep you, sweets :) )

There might be more. It'll come to me.

persond
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:02 AM
:sad: :sad: persond :sad: :sad:

Dawn Marie
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:13 AM
Jersey Boy,Freethinker, topshotta you are too silly! LOL

Omg I forgot Phoneix Storm and Persond!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! lol:) :worship: :worship:

Dawn Marie
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:15 AM
damn!! I forgot all about Ruthie from Philly aka RAA.:) sorry yet again! LOL

servenrichie
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:50 AM
just popping in to say :wavey: @ all of you sweet Williams fans!
Havent had time in the last few weeks to post, but thanks to you all for carrying the torch!

Thanks eta psi for remembering i ever existed here!

Guys, can you believe it? Williams fans- after being abused, villified and made responsible for all the things that have gone wrong in this world to get this accorlades. You guys be proud. Finally we are getting our dues just like our favourites. The bitter truth: without you and without our favourites, thie board and women tennis in general would be colourless and uninteresting. Our impact are being felt all over the world :bounce: :bounce:

Special shout to Kiwifan, Persond, eta psi, Rocketta, the "indefatigable" Dawn Marie, Cybelle,TSequoia01, Infinity2001, Markus Rock and of course to the rest of the gang! All of you! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

lala
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:59 AM
Marcusrock- knows the meaning of fun
Teerex- knows how to get people's knickers in a twist (should never be taken too seriously!!)
Rae and infinity- the gurus of graphics.
Wtaforever and rocketta- the gentlest of the bunch
Volcana- very informative
cybell- passionate yet objective
Leslie- V/ passionate (and we'll leave it there!!!!)
Anton- well he really loves Venus so he definitely gets respect from me
and I must also mention the below whose posts I love reading
Topshota, harloo, persond, raa,VS, Venusforever, williamsrulz, serenaalex, experimentee, Lucas??? and many many more....

Chance
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:39 AM
lol someone actually remembered me...thanks
eta psi and Mr Man.

They are just too many to name who are my favourite V&S fans but there are 2 or 3 who do get on my nerves however I know they are very loyal passionate fans - who will always be there to defend V& S against those true williams fans ;)

I just want to add a couple of posters who were not yet mentioned Okasu, TM, locks, Mr Man, Jean geanie, Serena y Monica, Serena Melons, V.S, Daniel Forever and Oliver ;)

It's pretty cool how diverse we are.

Shuji Shuriken
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:38 PM
I like eacha nd every one of those meddling, pesky folks ;), but there are a few that stand out, candy coated with sugar on top :d:

Joshua :D
Volcana
Cybelle :kiss:
Dawn Marie
Joy :wavey:
Rocketta
TeeRex
Marcus
Anton
Irma (even though VENUS is myyyy fave :p.
BK
Moon
Serena Slam
Rae Q
Althea
Brickhouse
Eta psi
TopShotta
Cariosity
CanIGetAWhat...

Oasiatic :fiery:

and many many more:wavey:

SJW
Apr 5th, 2003, 05:45 PM
Glenn u r a cutie :)

thanks to people who voted 4 me

i used to be SerenAlex....do y'all want me to put that in my sig?!

SJW
Apr 5th, 2003, 06:02 PM
oopsie :o

Becool
Apr 5th, 2003, 07:43 PM
Thanks all who remembered me :sad: :sad:

I couldn't come here earlier to say my fav Williams fans.. Here they are

Joshua :) :D
CanIGetA :D
SuperDevil :)
TopShotta :)
VeNuS FoReVeR ;)
Cybelle ;)
elektra_4_u
Irma :D
SerenaJWilliams ;)
Dawn Marie ;)
Grand_Slammed ;)
TeeRexx ;)
Rae.Q :D
Oasiatic :D
Candy :)
Luci :)
tennischick :bounce:
BasicTennis :bounce:
Volcana :)
Joy
Rocketta :D
Serena Slam :D :D :D
Althea ;)
Brickhouse :D :D
Eta psi ;)
Cariosity :D
Lucas_Arg - even tho' u forgot me :sad: :fiery:
Experimentee ;)
Aaron :)
Williams_Rulez (Where are you Xin? ) :sad: :(
GoGoGirl :D
Henry_2003 ;)

And others more! Sorry if I forgot anyone! I really appreciate every Williams fans posts! They always make me smile and any other kind of emotions! You guys are the best! :kiss: