PDA

View Full Version : PROOF: The REAL reason Venus Williams lost to Meghann Shaughnessy last week.

MarcusRock
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:28 PM
Just like in cases when things go wrong at WTAworld, a Belgian is the root cause. (Just kidding Belgians ;) ) In this case, we have Hans the Belgian meeting up with Venus Williams yet again. For those of you who don't know the Hans-Venus story, click HERE (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=57625) for all the background information. When last we left Hans, he had just come out of his Venus-induced coma and confided in his doctor that he would once again venture out in search of his number 1 lady, Venus Williams. Hans made good on his word. Despite suffering from lingering dizziness and loss of some feeling in his right leg as a result of the blow he took to the left side of his head (I'm no neurologist but I gather it's that left side of the brain controlling the right side of the body's motor functions thing, etc.) Hans once again ran away from home and managed to sneak onto a ship that landed him in Cuba. He then constructed a raft made of straw and braved the shark-infested waters to hand-paddle himself to the shores of Miami. He managed to slip by the U.S. Coast Guard who were indulging themselves in the joys of international waters cock-fighting and gambling. He then made his way to Key Biscayne where, as luck would have it, he met up with Mark36 who was able to duplicate his NASDAQ-100 grounds pass and get Hans inside. After searching high and low, Hans finally came across Venus Williams, who had just finished warming up on a practice court just a short time before her match with Meghann Shaughnessy. For what happened next, see the footage below.

http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/Hans-Venus.gif

That Venus Williams is a brave soul to go out there with that primative racket like she did. She is truly an inspiration to us all. ;)

cheeky
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:35 PM
i bow to you!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

another masterpiece!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Cariaoke
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:39 PM
ROFLMAO! Bravo!

:worship: :worship:

propi
Apr 1st, 2003, 07:03 PM
That's so funny!!!
I'm starting to like Venus' forehand, who said it was bad???

gweeny
Apr 1st, 2003, 08:32 PM
You are crazy hilarious :)

Dava
Apr 1st, 2003, 08:38 PM
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Joseosu19
Apr 1st, 2003, 08:57 PM
lmao:worship:

selesfan
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:40 PM
LMAO! Keep them coming. :)

DEETHELICK
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:03 PM
Hehehehehe :D

I just love it when she swings back and knocks his head right off :)

Brian Stewart
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:27 PM
Brilliant!

nikita771
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:43 PM
That was so cute. You have true talent

MarcusRock
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:31 AM
WTF is this thread doing on page 2? Obviously, WTAworld posters need to be introduced to my boys. They're like Charlie's Angels only a lot uglier and a lot more ruthless. Fear them.

http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/FBI.gif

MarcusRock
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:46 AM
If your uncle is indeed "Hacksaw" might I say that he is the fugliest of the bunch. Ever heard of that song, "My Future's So Bright I Have to Wear Shades?" Well if Hacksaw had a theme song, it would be, "I'm So Fugly Even Shades Can't Conceal It." Besides, a face like that should be exposed to the air to breathe as much as possible. Wouldn't you agree?

1jackson2001
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:52 AM
rotf...lmao...that really tickled my funny bone! :D

Althea
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:24 AM
You Go Hans!!! Now is that a Die Hard Fan or what!!

MarcusRock
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:03 AM
omg...i should have known that unclel hank was in fact...hacksaw! and yes, you're right. he does allow a lot of breathing for his face...tell me...what is it exactly that uncle hank does for you? the only thing i can get out of him is that his best friend's name is chip aka chainsaw. sound familiar?So how's the weather where YOU are?

caramel
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:29 AM
Hahaha... :bounce:

Messenger
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:03 AM
Not again! Poor Hans, Venus you're heartless!

BasicTennis
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:25 AM
:worship:

gentenaire
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:37 AM
:worship:

MarcusRock
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:05 PM
:bounce:

Hulet
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:56 PM
:yawn:

This schtic is a bit overdone to be funny anymore, me thinks.

Hagar
Apr 3rd, 2003, 07:24 AM
Are you sure this is Venus? Because it looks like she borrowed Serena's breasts!