PDA

View Full Version : anna scared the shit out of me!

SerialKiller#69
Apr 1st, 2003, 04:39 AM
i had the worst nightmare of my life. i'm still coping from that horrendous dream last night.

i dreamed that anna died and i supposedly was in her wake. (god forbid this happens *knocks on wood*). i was very close to the coffin and i got to see her face. she still looked gorgeous with her make up on. :hearts: after a while, i noticed that her left eye was twitching. i was so petrified when she began to move. she crawled like that girl from The Ring. with her eyes fixed on me, she was moving towards me like she's going to devour me. Anna was chasing me :eek: and thank god, i woke up after having to run for my life.

end.

i was scared for a while. but i'm okay now. after several hours, i'm now back to being an Anna fan. :wavey:

tnx for reading my weird story.

Sam L
Apr 1st, 2003, 04:40 AM
Well at least you made it alive ;)

BasicTennis
Apr 1st, 2003, 04:47 AM
OMG!!! Please devour me Anna.:drool:

Spirit
Apr 1st, 2003, 05:28 AM
Just the other day, Anna came out of the bathroom in the morning with her face coverd in face cream and her hair in curlers. It scared the shit out of me, too. ;)

caramel
Apr 1st, 2003, 05:37 AM
That happens when you watch way too many horror movies and Anna Kournikova matches. :o

Dawn Marie
Apr 1st, 2003, 05:55 AM
I thought Horror movies were infact ANNA matches? Lol.

Okay okay I'll be good.:)

Anyway, how I interpret the dream..From the net and books.

Anna's death infact means a great omen. Death is good usually in dreams. It means out with the old and in with the new. A NEW Anna will emerge and the old Anna is dying. Also even though you felt anxious when you woke up have no fear. It is a common occurance and the death only means a new bold beginning. The fact that you dreamt of a famous stars also means that you have high ideals and you will soon have good luck. A New "you" may emerge and you may want to say out with the old disclaimer and onto the new version.

By the way the left eye in a dream represents the Moon, while the right eye represent the Sun. I don't know maybe Anna is born under the moon sign or maybe you are. :wavey:

BasicTennis
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:24 AM
hey Dawn, are you not the reincarnation of "Joseph the Dreamer".;) very nice interpretation.:kiss:

Dawn Marie
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:28 AM
Hi :wavey: First thanks for the reputation point.. that was nice.

Second of all I have no idea what "Joseph the Dreamer" means? Please englighten me.:)

BasicTennis
Apr 1st, 2003, 07:04 AM
Hi :wavey: First thanks for the reputation point.. that was nice.

Second of all I have no idea what "Joseph the Dreamer" means? Please englighten me.:)

Joseph the Dreamer is the guy during biblical times who interprets dreams for the kings. He was able to predict the coming of famines, drought, etc. just by interpreting dreams, thus the kingdom was able to prepare and has saved many lives. :angel:

Messenger
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:32 AM
I dreamt that I played tennis with Martina Hingis, which is funny because I'm not a fan. But it was when she was #1 so maybe that was it. By the way, the court was about half the normal size and there were other people hanging around. Kind of like at a party!

SerialKiller#69
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:58 AM

Anna's death infact means a great omen. Death is good usually in dreams. It means out with the old and in with the new. A NEW Anna will emerge and the old Anna is dying. Also even though you felt anxious when you woke up have no fear. It is a common occurance and the death only means a new bold beginning. The fact that you dreamt of a famous stars also means that you have high ideals and you will soon have good luck. A New "you" may emerge and you may want to say out with the old disclaimer and onto the new version.

By the way the left eye in a dream represents the Moon, while the right eye represent the Sun. I don't know maybe Anna is born under the moon sign or maybe you are. :wavey:

dawn, thanks for the interpretation. you've made my dream logical and sound sensible. but actually, it was really just a dumb dream. I actually thought for a while that I couldn't look at Anna the same way again. I don't know if anyone had experienced this kind of dream but it really was freaky. Imagine being chased by a zombie who happens to be Anna. :eek:

BasicTennis
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:11 PM
I dreamt that I played tennis with Martina Hingis, which is funny because I'm not a fan. But it was when she was #1 so maybe that was it. By the way, the court was about half the normal size and there were other people hanging around. Kind of like at a party!

OMG, you're the one who brought bad luck to Ms. Hingis!!!! :fiery: LOL just kidding:devil:.....oh well, let's hear it from Miss Dawn. :worship:

Messenger
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:14 PM
Actually I don't remember her beating me! ;)

BasicTennis
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:18 PM
Actually I don't remember her beating me! ;)
You must be a power player in your dream then.:D :kiss:

Messenger
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:20 PM
Hey, it was just for fun what with everyone partying and all :)

BasicTennis
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:22 PM
ok then....you've given her the idea that she should retire and play tennis only for fun.;)

SerialKiller#69
Apr 4th, 2003, 12:49 PM

hey dawn. your interpretation is starting to make sense. :)

anna supposedly will be playing a challenger.