PDA

View Full Version : So, ummm, how many

Master Lu
Apr 1st, 2003, 01:45 AM
double faults will there be in tomorrow's match? You think they'll brake the record? :o

TS
Apr 1st, 2003, 04:28 AM
I said a few days ago this match has ugly written all over it (rather ironic considering the beauties who are playing :angel:, lol)...

and I stand by that :o *shudder*

Having said that, is it possible to be worried about this match? I mean Anna hasn't played in a while...answer is = shit yes.

Master Lu
Apr 1st, 2003, 07:18 PM
From what I know of Iva, if she looses this match, I'm pretty sure we can say goodbye to the rest of the season. Let's just hope she won't.

btw, I'm still majorly pissed about the draw. I mean come on. Kournikova - Majoli first round at a Tier IV?!!? :o :mad: :fiery:

croat123
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:37 PM
iva is up 5-2 :eek: please hold!

Master Lu
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:08 AM
Iva won 64 46 64.

:bounce:

Wow, I almost forgot how thi feels!

I just wish someone who was there reports on the match. It lasted a heck of a lot.

TS
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:34 AM
I dont care how she did it...how bad...how ugly...how many double faults, fact is she won and it has been a while since we said that :bounce: ;)

yay...Dont know how she'll fare against Iroda, probably not soo good but who cares, lets cross that bridge when we come to it :p

TS
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:35 AM
Oh and congrats on getting post 1500 croat123 :worship: ;)

Master Lu
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:35 PM
1500? He's almost on 4000! lol

Well, technically one could say the draw is wide open for Iva. True, one would be ridiculed to think voice that oppinion here, but still, technically it has. :P

TS
Apr 3rd, 2003, 04:39 AM
I meant 1500 in this forum :o :p

Master Lu
Apr 3rd, 2003, 05:18 AM
OMGlol I'm still to reach 1000 on all of WTAworld. Now if only that meant I had a life. :o :p

But, soon... soon...

Master Lu
Apr 3rd, 2003, 07:40 PM
IVA WON!!!! 57 60 75 That scoreline does seem to suggest she played very well! :)

:bounce: :bounce:

Suarez next. bah. *keeps fingers crossed*

Oh, and someone who was there for the Anna match said Iva played great. I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but still!! ;)

croat123
Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:51 PM
ok, here is what i've heard about the iva-anna match

iva was up 5-0 in the first and then anna started playing amazing and iva faded a bit but still won the set 6-4. the second and third sets were great. anna broke at 4-4 and served it out. anna was up a break twice in the second, but got broken back every time and she lost her last 4 service games of the match.
iva got broken 9 times, anna got broken 10 times.
match time : 1 hr. 45 min.

good luck iva!

auntie janie
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:17 PM
WOW!! Iva must be SO fit!! She won a heck of a tough fight today! Congrats, Iva! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

TS
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:27 AM
:bounce:

About bloody time! I have a good feeling about this tournament, but hey dont quote me on anything please? :o Paola beat Iva indoors last year, I think it's time Iva dished it out to her on clay, that would be fair wouldn't it? ;)

Go Iva!!!!!!!!!!

Master Lu
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:19 AM
I have a good feeling about this tournament, but hey dont quote me on anything please? :o

I was just about to say something to that effect.

Darn, her match starts just as I'm about to get on my plane. I won't know the result till Saturday afternoon. :mad:

Good luck Iva!!
I want a present when I land! lol

Master Lu
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Iva's back inside top30. 30 to be exact. :p If she wins today she should come ahead of Lihovtcheva(sp). After that it's a bit steeper.
She needs much more for Charleston, though...

auntie janie
Apr 5th, 2003, 01:13 AM
Congrats, Iva! What a week this is turning out to be! :hearts:

TS
Apr 5th, 2003, 01:29 AM
Nice attempt at Likhovtseva's name there ;) :p

Great win Iva :D :D How encouraging is it to see her winning all her matches in 3 sets against quality opposition? Very nice to see :)

Oh well, you got your present Lu :D

Alicia is next...anything can happen in this match and I certainly hope Iva doesn't take her lightly (I don't think she would anyway). Should be a good match up :)

croat123
Apr 5th, 2003, 01:30 AM
well, once again iva has surprised us!
still no expectations, but good luck in the semis!

too bad i can't go, sarasota is only 2 hours away!

schris
Apr 5th, 2003, 07:40 AM
Congrats IVA !!! :kiss:

Good luck in your next match

Sandstorm
Apr 5th, 2003, 07:17 PM
Iva Majoli lost to Alicia Molik 3-6,4-6:(:sad::sad:

good luck in Charleston!!!!!!!!

TS
Apr 6th, 2003, 01:36 AM
:sad:

I thought she had this...but anyway, good signs this week.

Pretty tough draw in Charleston, let's hope for the best!