PDA

View Full Version : atp players quotes about wta players??

SerialKiller#69
Mar 31st, 2003, 01:37 PM
any?

Roxers
Mar 31st, 2003, 02:05 PM
Q. Who is your favourite female player from the WTA?
Marat Safin: I won't be original; Anna Kournikova. She is a very beautiful girl, or young lady, is that what I should call her? I also like the German player Jana Kandarr, she is more like a model. But I like both Anna and Jana just physically, from a distance. For example, I wouldn't marry Anna.

Focus: What do you think, how would end a match between Anna Kournikova and Nicolas Kiefer?

Marat Safin: 6:0, 6:0 - of course for Kiefer. Anna wouldn't win a point, unless, Kiefer would think: Goodness, she looks pretty - and because of that lose his concentration.

One silly reporter asked what the difference was between him and Anna Kournikova (I guess he was getting at the sex symbol aspect, dunno) ... Marat looked disgusted and said "She is woman ... I am man".

Elke
Mar 31st, 2003, 02:45 PM
LLeyton:
"Her presence make my big wins more meaningful. Having her close makes me even stronger and knowing I can share those moments with her, makes up for the sacrifices we make when our tournaments keep us far apart. That's why I like the Grand Slams. Because we are together then. We try to encourage each other and to help each other achieve our goals. Since we met each other, 3 years ago at the Australian Open, my vision on tennis or life hasn't changed much, but our relationship makes the experiences more meaningful. I believe Kim every day, makes me be a better tennis player and a human being. I can't really explain how she influences me, but I can feel that she does." :angel:

SM
Mar 31st, 2003, 02:46 PM
Pathetic, chauvenistic response by marat. Ofcourse anna would give Nicolas atleast a few tough games before probably getting double bagelled. Ofcourse there is no comparison between mens and womens tennis, which does not mean women's tennis is worth less (what he implies by referring to liking women ONLY for their looks, not game).

And an extra note....anna and jana only look great from the distance? he needs to get his eyes checked cos they both are way better than him! :p

Roxers
Mar 31st, 2003, 03:43 PM
Pathetic, chauvenistic response by marat. Ofcourse anna would give Nicolas atleast a few tough games before probably getting double bagelled. Ofcourse there is no comparison between mens and womens tennis, which does not mean women's tennis is worth less (what he implies by referring to liking women ONLY for their looks, not game).

And an extra note....anna and jana only look great from the distance? he needs to get his eyes checked cos they both are way better than him! :p

He meant with "from the distance" that he is actually talking only about the looks and not the charakter/personality.

King Lindsay
Mar 31st, 2003, 03:49 PM
SM, anna almost got double bagelled by Justine Henin, who would get double bagelled by Nicolas Kiefer. So I don't see anna getting any tough games from a former men's #4.

What year was it when Rios called either Monica Seles or the entire women's tour a fat cow/fat cows? 1995? it was at wimbledon, he made some sort of cow on grass remark.

Hendouble
Mar 31st, 2003, 03:51 PM
At the moment, I should think Kournikova would lose love and love to every male player out there; mind you, with the way Kiefer is playing, he would probably gift her a couple of games by having a little mini-choke and failing to close out the match at the first time of asking.

By the way, with regard to quotes, I present The Wit and Wisdom of Richard Krajicek:
"Women tennis players are fat like pigs"

spokenword73
Mar 31st, 2003, 03:54 PM
don't remember exact wording, but didn't Richard Krajeick (sp) say something like "Venus Williams serves and she doesn't even know where it's going" :eek:

During the Hopman Cup, James Blake said Serena was "Really cool and laid back" :p

And of course all the nasty things that Brothers McEnroe said about the Williams sisters before they became #1 and #2 in the world :rolleyes:

Hendouble
Mar 31st, 2003, 03:57 PM
When you see Venus on a bad serving day, there is some validity in Krajicek's observation. And hey hey, don't diss the Brothers McEnroe... well, John is still OK even if Patrick has apparently become a US player-worshipping, praise-dribbling commentator of the lowest order.

yukon145
Mar 31st, 2003, 03:59 PM
Wow LLeyton's quote about Kim is amazing, I guess I didn't realize how much they care for each other. I love them both now more than ever, Go Kim and LLeyton!

spokenword73
Mar 31st, 2003, 04:00 PM
When you see Venus on a bad serving day, there is some validity in Krajicek's observation. And hey hey, don't diss the Brothers McEnroe... well, John is still OK even if Patrick has apparently become a US player-worshipping, praise-dribbling commentator of the lowest order.

LMAO @ Patrick "da droppa" M

Richard K is just jealous :wavey:

Hendouble
Mar 31st, 2003, 04:01 PM
Well, I suppose it makes for better reading than "Mate, she's a top-class piece of blonde eye candy for me and Jason", doesn't it?

Hawk
Mar 31st, 2003, 04:51 PM
Lleyton :hearts:

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 31st, 2003, 04:55 PM
I dont think Richar K said that...I think it was Pete Sampras...which must hurt Venus since she was such a fan of his...even naming her dog after him...:rolleyes:

Sanneriet
Mar 31st, 2003, 04:55 PM
Pat Cash once said Lindsay Davenport was built like a "shot putter" . It was definately not mean't in any type of complimentary manner.

irma
Mar 31st, 2003, 05:01 PM
steffi is the greatest of them all even bigger as sampras :D

andre (before he and steffi officially had a relationship;))

Hendouble
Mar 31st, 2003, 05:44 PM
Somehow, I doubt either Krajicek or Sampras are jealous of Venus's serve; there are a lot of male players who probably are (Tim Henman, for a start), but for obvious reasons those two would not be on the list.

Volcana
Mar 31st, 2003, 06:08 PM
Gotta agree with TopShotta. That was Sampras, not Krajeick. I used to be a fan of Pete's, and really not like Andre at all. Look what happens. Andre grows up into a classy and humble guy who knows how blessed he is. Pete Sampras turns into a whining jerk who can't figure out why people think Rod Laver was better than him.

Personally though, I think Pete's problems with Venus come down to she was a bigger star than he was BEFORE she won even one GS title, and Pete had ten. And the 40 million dollars before she turned pro. Which certainly isn't fair, but what do youexpect.

Pete is a legendary boring interview.
Venus was your giggly kid sister cute child prodigy type. When we met her, the raclet was bigger than she was.

Pete knocked quietly on the door of the tour, went inside and moved to the top in an orderly fashion. Venus used a satchel charge on the door, followed by flash-bang.

Opponents respected Pete's ability.
Venus SCARED opponents.

Pete lacked other great players to go against
Venus had Steffi, Monica, Jenn, Lindsay, Arantxa, Martina Hingis. Not to mention the Physical Embodiment of the Goddess of the Hunt for a kid sister.

Anna Kournikova said it best. To paraphrase, Pete's greater, but Venus is much more marketable.

spokenword73
Mar 31st, 2003, 06:22 PM
Gotta agree with TopShotta. That was Sampras, not Krajeick. I used to be a fan of Pete's, and really not like Andre at all. Look what happens. Andre grows up into a classy and humble guy who knows how blessed he is. Pete Sampras turns into a whining jerk who can't figure out why people think Rod Laver was better than him.

Personally though, I think Pete's problems with Venus come down to she was a bigger star than he was BEFORE she won even one GS title, and Pete had ten. And the 40 million dollars before she turned pro. Which certainly isn't fair, but what do youexpect.

Venus was your giggly kid sister cute child prodigy type. When we met her, the raclet was bigger than she was.

Pete knocked quietly on the door of the tour, went inside and moved to the top in an orderly fashion. Venus used a satchel charge on the door, followed by flash-bang.

Venus SCARED opponents.

Venus had Steffi, Monica, Jenn, Lindsay, Arantxa, Martina Hingis. Not to mention the Physical Embodiment of the Goddess of the Hunt for a kid sister.

Anna Kournikova said it best. To paraphrase, Pete's greater, but Venus is much more marketable.

so Sampras was the culprit huh?? Too bad, tres tacky...as far as Andre Agassi goes..."classy"?? :eek: didn't he spit at a linesperson fairly recently @ Wimby???

Dava
Mar 31st, 2003, 06:34 PM
I remember Richard Kraijeck calling the woman lazy fat pigs.

duck
Mar 31st, 2003, 06:39 PM
Pat Cash once said Lindsay Davenport was built like a "shot putter" . It was definately not mean't in any type of complimentary manner.

Q. On a different note, Lleyton, Pat Cash reportedly made some disparaging remarks about some women players on the WTA Tour. How do you feel about him calling Lindsay Davenport a little bit overweight, referring to other players as being overweight, since you're a guy who has a bit of an interest in the women's Tour?

LLEYTON HEWITT: You know, I haven't heard what Pat said. I don't know much about it. It's got nothing to do with me really. Lindsay Davenport's won so many Grand Slams, I got no right to come in on her. She's a great player. To tell you the truth, I think she's in pretty good shape for a girl who's so big and so strong. I think Pat maybe opens his mouth a little bit too often.

JCAP
Mar 31st, 2003, 06:48 PM
Lleyton Hewitt :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :drool: :drool: :drool: :lick: :lick: :lick: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Sofiane
Mar 31st, 2003, 06:49 PM
Q. On a different note, Lleyton, Pat Cash reportedly made some disparaging remarks about some women players on the WTA Tour. How do you feel about him calling Lindsay Davenport a little bit overweight, referring to other players as being overweight, since you're a guy who has a bit of an interest in the women's Tour?

LLEYTON HEWITT: You know, I haven't heard what Pat said. I don't know much about it. It's got nothing to do with me really. Lindsay Davenport's won so many Grand Slams, I got no right to come in on her. She's a great player. To tell you the truth, I think she's in pretty good shape for a girl who's so big and so strong. I think Pat maybe opens his mouth a little bit too often.
Wow, I am big fan of Hewitt from now on! :worship: :worship:

Nimi
Mar 31st, 2003, 06:54 PM
For once i agree with Lleyton :eek:
*shooting myself*

The Venus' serve remark was from Pete, the fat cows comment was from Krajicek. Also Mark Philippoussis commented about Dokic when she still played for Aus, & he said that he thinks that she's not a happy girl & she looks pretty depressed on court blah blah.

Gonzo Hates Me!
"I'm going to miss her. She's one of my good friends. It won't be the same without her..."

or something like that

Roger Federer on who else

Dava
NICE ONE LLEYTON.

I also remember Cash saying something like comparing womens tennis to mens tennis was like comparing cow manure to fruit or something.

Hendouble
Mar 31st, 2003, 06:57 PM
Well, we certainly don't need Philippoussis to tell us what we can clearly see for ourselves, I agree...

Midnite Surfer
Mar 31st, 2003, 07:01 PM
I remember James Blake made a few comments about Serena after playing mixed doubles with her at the Hopman Cup. He said that some of the guys were a little surprised at how hard some of her returns were coming back at them. I thought that was pretty funny.

WtaTour4Ever
Mar 31st, 2003, 07:28 PM
Not a big fan of Hewitt, however that is the sweetest thing to say......wow...... I'm jealous

selesfan
Mar 31st, 2003, 07:39 PM

:eek: Wow! Nice words from Lleyton. :)

selesfan
Mar 31st, 2003, 07:41 PM
Marco Rios told Monica to move her fat ass at the Wimbledon tea room, of course Monica was too nice and denied he said this.

Hendouble
Mar 31st, 2003, 07:47 PM
Rios actually used those words? You know, there's something about him and Wimbledon that is so ill-fitting, the two of them do not go together... which explains why he's skipped it for the past five years, being part of the grasscourt nay-sayers brigade. Even so, I do like him for that wonderfully surly attitude of his, it's an interesting contrast to... well, just about everybody else on the men's tour save Kafelnikov. When he mentioned the ease with which the women were getting through the draw at AO 2002, a furious Capriati responded in her interview with the classic, "There's just no answer to stupidity of that degree."

TheBoiledEgg
Mar 31st, 2003, 08:35 PM
Marcelo Rios to Monica Seles in a players dining area "Move your fat ass" ;)

I remember that one....... it did happen

SueBarker
Mar 31st, 2003, 08:37 PM
John Lloyd - 'I don't know what possessed me. It should have been you'. Apparently it was something he said to me after I asked him why he married Chris.

selesfan87
Mar 31st, 2003, 08:41 PM
What year was it when Rios called either Monica Seles or the entire women's tour a fat cow/fat cows? 1995? it was at wimbledon, he made some sort of cow on grass remark.

:( HOW DARE HE SAY SUCH THINGS ABOUT MONICA!

Hendouble
Mar 31st, 2003, 08:46 PM
Don't worry, the great thing about Rios is that he doesn't discriminate - he insults all players equally. Except 'Gonzalez from Chile', whom he mentioned repeatedly during last year's AO, but then he is a fellow countryman and he was doing well, so why not enthuse about him?

joaco
Mar 31st, 2003, 08:50 PM
Does Ríos even know how to speak english? ;)

LEYTON, AMAZING COMMENT ABOUT LINDSAY!!!!! I'm starting to like you more everyday....... couldn't have expressed himself better.

Once I heard Javier Frana (ex- tennis player from argentina) praising Lindsay in a sarcastic (but good way) saying that she had aced him during a doubles match, being the only female player to have ever done so!!

joaco
Mar 31st, 2003, 08:55 PM

Venus SCARED opponents.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LMAO!!!! I usually like your posts Volcana but you're talking NONSENSE in here.
And who the hell are YOU you say what you've stated?! :eek: Being mad at Pete for some comment he made on Venus' serve is silly, and it's not like it was an insult.
And Pete has absolutely no problem with Venus, not even her with him... the only one who has a problem with that is you. And maybe it was not such a bad thing for him to say that, since Venus "must"'ve listened to him, MAYBE she took some advise.

Joaco

Hendouble
Mar 31st, 2003, 08:55 PM
It's possible, which may explain the extremely curt and direct answers he gives in press conferences, but I reckon he just doesn't want to say anything too much to the interviewers. When Hewitt find out last year that he'd been awarded the Lemon Prize by journalists at Roland Garros, he asked what it was and was simply told, "Marcelo Rios usually wins it." All it needed was the mentioning of that name for Hewitt to reply, "Ah right, yeah I get you. Yeah, thanks a lot mate."

Hendouble
Mar 31st, 2003, 08:57 PM
Hmm... joaco, you don't happen to be a Sampras fan by any chance?

thalle
Mar 31st, 2003, 09:18 PM
:kiss: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: LLEYTON :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss:

:worship: :drool: :drool: :drool: SO CUTE :drool: :drool: :drool: :worship:

TennisHack
Mar 31st, 2003, 09:20 PM
When Hewitt find out last year that he'd been awarded the Lemon Prize by journalists at Roland Garros, he asked what it was and was simply told, "Marcelo Rios usually wins it." All it needed was the mentioning of that name for Hewitt to reply, "Ah right, yeah I get you. Yeah, thanks a lot mate."

LMAO!!!

Potatoman seems to be learning a little interview etiquette ;) Though I don't like him because he can be an ass and pick some rather silly battles, I've never known him to be outright hostile towards women tennis players (perhaps because when he became famous he was dating one? ;)).

I was a bit surprised by his response about his feelings for Kim because he usually seems to ignore her completely or make little mention of her. Obviously he wants to keep his private life as private as possible, but still, it surprised me. I always had the idea that she had more invested in the relationship than he did.

Sorry I can't add any quotes, but I can't think of any off the top of my head. How often are the men asked about the women, anyway?

thalle
Mar 31st, 2003, 09:29 PM
The danish ES commentators always say that they don't understand why some find women double boring...

Elke
Mar 31st, 2003, 09:35 PM
Lleyton talks about Kim a lot, lately!;)
They even asked him if he wanted Kim to change her name if they get married! :eek:

Monica_Rules
Mar 31st, 2003, 09:44 PM
Rios is such a twat!

Havok
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:06 PM
Andy Roddick said this about Anna Kournikova. in a recent interview that's in this months issue of W magazine, he was considered the other blonde in tennis, and said that he would rather be winning in tennis that be on magazine covers like her

angele87
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:08 PM
:hearts: :hearts: Lleyton :hearts: :hearts:

Elke
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:25 PM
Q. As a shy guy growing up, did you have the courage to ask a girl out?

LLEYTON HEWITT:Actually, didn't have that many girlfriends. When Kim and I started, it was -- I don't know actually, it was a bit of both. But I didn't have a lot of guts when it comes to that.

Q Did you just kind of chat her up a little bit or just ask her out?
LLEYTON HEWITT: We were-- when was it -- Australian Open 2000, and I'd just won Adelaide and Sydney that year, and I arrived late, and I was chatting with one of my mates who I played juniors with, Nathan, he was playing doubles at the Australian Open. He knew Kim thruogh juniors. I was sitting together, I just sat down and that's how we got introduced. She asked me if we could play mixed doubles. I think she knew we could get a wild-card. I couldn't because I committed to my sister about three months before that. But that's how it started.

Q. SHE litterally asked you out?
LLEYTON HEWITT: Well, she asked me to go on a tennis court. I don't know if it was of my looks or anything like that!:angel:

lleytnkim
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:28 PM
:hearts: Lleyton :hearts:

QUESTION: Congratulations, Lleyton. Justine Henin got married and she changed her name to the husband's family name. If you marry Kim Clijsters, do you want her to change to Kim Hewitt as well? :eek: :p
LLEYTON HEWITT: I got no idea. Haven't even thought about it. That's the least of my worries, if we're to get married, you know, it doesn't really bother me, I guess. :angel: :hearts:

I was a bit surprised by his response about his feelings for Kim because he usually seems to ignore her completely or make little mention of her. Obviously he wants to keep his private life as private as possible, but still, it surprised me. I always had the idea that she had more invested in the relationship than he did.
In the beginning Lleyton kept his feelings about Kim private which is understandable since their relationship was very new. I don't think he has ever ignored her. He's very shy and doesn't discuss the relationship like Kim does. That doesn't mean he loves her any less. He seems more comfortable talking about her nowadays. Kim always got more questions about Lleyton than Lleyton did about Kim. However lately, the press has been asking him quite a few questions about Kim and he's answered them every time. :angel: :hearts: even the most ridiculous ones like, the Kim changing her name after marraige question I just posted.

I can find lots of Lleyton quotes about Kim. He talks about her quite a bit. :angel: :D

WtaTour4Ever
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:40 PM
Lleyton has a sister who plays tennis.....?

lleytnkim
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:53 PM
Yes, Lleyton's sis Jaslyn is a tennis player. Her boyfriend is up and coming Swedish player Joachim Johansson. :angel:
LLEYTON HEWITT: Well, she asked me to go on a tennis court. I don't know if it was of my looks or anything like that! :angel:
:p ;) :kiss:

selesfan
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:54 PM
Yes, Lleyton's sis plays tennis too. Her name is Jaslyn Hewitt. Her boyfriend is up and coming Sweedish player Joachim Johansson. :angel:

Jaslyn dates a tennis player also? :eek:

motta
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:57 PM

Elke
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:59 PM
Jaslyn dates a tennis player also? :eek:
And what's even more: they are all 4 blond, curly and blue-eyed!

lleytnkim
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:04 PM
:angel: :angel:

Elke, does Pim Pim have a clef chin like Lleyton, Kim and Jas?! :confused: I'll have to look for it in his pics. ;)

WtaTour4Ever
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:11 PM
any pics?

selesfan
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:13 PM

LOL! :)

lleytnkim
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:21 PM
any pics?
of?... Pim Pim? :confused:

Sofiane
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:43 PM
any pics?
http://www.*****************/Players/RightofPassage/Countries/Sweden/JohanssonJoachim/images/US-JJ-00.jpg
Johansson Joachim

WtaTour4Ever
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:45 PM
I meant Jaslyn :-) But thats cool too.

and wth is Pim Pim

Hawk
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:45 PM

lol that's too funny :D

Here is a pic of Joachim Johansson

http://www.collegeandjuniortennis.com/photos/jjhnsn.jpg

Now Elke needs a tennis boyfriend to complete the circle :p

Sofiane
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:46 PM
http://www.*****************/Players/Countries/Australia/A-Profiles/HewittJaslyn/images/JaslynCU2.jpg
Jaslyn Hewitt

WtaTour4Ever
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:52 PM
She looks like Nicole Pratt or that other Aussie, I get them confused.
thx for the pics guys

possie
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:57 PM
Yeh...where exactly does "Pim Pim" come from???? Can someone please explain.

Brian Stewart
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:03 AM
There have been a ton of derogatory comments over the years. Even now, any time a men's slam draw falls apart in a flurry of upsets and loses their stars, they immediately start taking potshots at the women.
Here are a few memorable remarks over the years.

Krajicek made his infamous comment that "80% of the women are fat, lazy pigs". He then chuckled as he amended that to 75%. A couple of days later, after an immense backlash which apparently caught Krajicek by surprise, he was much more subdued as he apologized for his remarks, and he refused to even talk about women's tennis for a long time. (Which meant, natch, that the tennis media prodded him at every opportunity.)

In the men vs women debate, Stefan Edberg chimed in by saying "the 5000th ranked man would thrash Steffi Graf." Not "would win", or "would win if he played normally", but "would thrash", meaning there is no way he could be challenged even on his worst day. Since Patty recently beat a guy ranked ~1180, and Steffi was much better than Patty, Edberg's statement is patently false. I haven't heard any retractions though.

Goran seemed to have a different opinion for each personality. He once remarked that only "4 or 5" women could play, and the rest made him "want to throw up". A couple of months later, after playing Hopman Cup, he was singing a different tune, saying that Hingis and Rubin "were returning my serve like a piece of cake, better than the men. I couldn't hit an ace."

Pete has chimed in a number of times. The previously mentioned remark that Venus didn't even know where her serve was going. Or a couple of years ago, when Venus withdrew from Indian Wells, Pete stopped just short of calling her a liar, saying "It just flared up. Tendonitis." and rolled his eyes in an obvious display of disbelief.

And there was a reported incident of a courtside microphone picking up Pete chastising himself during a match for "playing like a woman". This is the guy who said he wanted to comport himself with the same kind of class as the players of the 60's and 70's. And, actually, he has. They used to make these kind of comments all the time.

All of which makes you miss Pat Rafter all the more.

*JR*
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:09 AM
I remember Richard Kraijeck calling the woman lazy fat pigs.
I hope he'll "exempt" 14 y.o. Jr. Michaela Krajicek, his half sister and clearly the best around her age outside of perhaps Russia. In 2 or 3 years, she might blow him off the court! :eek:

lleytnkim
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:09 AM
I meant Jaslyn :-) But thats cool too.

and wth is Pim Pim
Pim Pim is Joachim's nickname. :p

Pic of Jas :)
http://www.archive.newspix.com.au/photolib/images2/lores/11517392.jpg

Crazy Canuck
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:35 AM
Despite how some like to speak as if the men routinely make degrading comments about the women, we should be thankful that the younger generation of atp players don't seem to be following in the footsteps of Rios, Krajicek, etc.

I'm yet to see anything offensive about the women from Federer, Hewitt, Ferrero, Roddick, Blake... for that matter any of the younger Spaniards or Argentines. In fact, it would likely be far easier for us to count the number of ATP who have gone on the record insulting the women than those who haven't.

Marat sounds a tad chauvenistic when he speaks about women in general, so I don't find his comments about womens tennis to be a direct insult... it's just reflecting how he seems to feel about women in general.

banana
Apr 1st, 2003, 05:56 AM

saying that all women's players are carrying extra weight "look at lindsay davenport, u wuldn't think that she is a tennis player, put her in the shot put instead!"

Chance
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:36 AM
I miss Pat Rafter too......

Rios :( . Cash made those comments a day before Ausopen 2001 I felt sorry for Lindsay.I felt even though she played down those remarks shw was still thinking about it and was a factor in her 3 set battle with Dokic.

HAHA to the android after those comments he couldn't even win a tournament until usopen2002.. that's when the curse was taken off him ;)

Rebecca is right though, the new crop are not as disrespectful.

irma
Apr 1st, 2003, 07:50 AM
I think players who are involved with a tennisplayer respect the wta otherwise they are in troubles at home;)