PDA

View Full Version : Mary Pierce makes her long-waited comeback on tour !!

m_pierce fan
Mar 31st, 2003, 09:49 AM
Mary Plays tomorrow against Qualifier in Sarasota!
Last time she played...Over month ago...Mary has been practising really hard this month to get back in that shape she was...

Allez Mary! :hearts: :hearts:

switz
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:08 AM
i really want to she what kind of shape mary is in. i really hope she is back to at least the level of last year, because i think she could compete on the clay if that is the case. mary has to get back to the top because the game needs her at her peak

Jakeev
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:43 AM
I will believe it when I see it........

Edman
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:10 AM
yes,i have been for her comeback more than a month!!
i really hope she can perform well
actually,she has talent,but the big problem is her psychological problem
she always break down after winnig the first set or she will no mood when losing the first set!!

i hope this month,she can prepare well mentally and physically!!!!
Hey,guys,looking forward to her come back!!!

Jordan.
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:54 AM
Good Luck Mary! :)

BasicTennis
Mar 31st, 2003, 12:03 PM
I hope she really worked on her fitness level.:)

anyone has has her most recent pic so we could judge from it?:kiss:

King Lindsay
Mar 31st, 2003, 12:07 PM
Did Mary Pierce ever make some kind of deal with the devil for the French Open 2000. Win another major, never be healthy again. ;)

Anyway, at this stage in her career, it's hard not to be rooting for mary a little. She's struggled onwards for almost three years of constant setbacks, so it would be nice if she finally came through with a decent result. I know better than to expect it, though.

selesfan
Mar 31st, 2003, 12:20 PM
Did Mary Pierce ever make some kind of deal with the devil for the French Open 2000. Win another major, never be healthy again. ;)

Anyway, at this stage in her career, it's hard not to be rooting for mary a little. She's struggled onwards for almost three years of constant setbacks, so it would be nice if she finally came through with a decent result. I know better than to expect it, though.

LOL!

ms_nut
Mar 31st, 2003, 12:21 PM
Yes!!!! Finally.
Wow It was a hard wait but hopefully 6 weeks will make Mary 50% more fit than she was 6 weeks ago. I hope she continues her fitness along with the tourneys she plays so she can get back to 90% of her original fitness of 2000 :angel: :angel:
Go Mary..........

veronica
Mar 31st, 2003, 12:21 PM
We know you can do it! Stay positive! :wavey: