PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Patty Schnyder !

Tennisfan-Mtl
Mar 30th, 2003, 05:40 AM
Patty :D You've got a nice draw ! Please...take advantage of it :) You need some decent wins here ;)

GO PATTY :D

Tennisfan-Mtl
Mar 31st, 2003, 01:39 PM
Good luck today Patty :D Show them how good you are on clay :)

Bероника
Mar 31st, 2003, 01:46 PM
Come on,Patty!!! Best of luck!!!!!

Tennisfan-Mtl
Mar 31st, 2003, 05:56 PM
Patty lost 4-6, 6-2, 4-6 :(

That's it for me :(

Elleke
Mar 31st, 2003, 07:12 PM
:sad:

Shooter
Mar 31st, 2003, 08:29 PM
Patty is such a flake. On any given day she can lose to anyone or beat anyone in the world! She and Stevenson piss their fans off more than anyone else on tour. But I still love watching both of them play.

http://www.mfwweb.com/tennis/Shooter.jpg

switz
Mar 31st, 2003, 09:14 PM
this is just so funny! i have become immune to patty's awful performances. This is really encourage! i mean taking a set off a player ranked below 100 in the world! what a great score to wake up to! :worship: Patty :worship:

switz
Mar 31st, 2003, 09:32 PM
Patty lost 4-6, 6-2, 4-6 :(

That's it for me :(

you have supported patty for so long and seen all the horrible losses that have occurred since the guru entered her life, so i can't see why this results would change anything. your biggest mistake was having any faith in patty to begin with, because she is the type of player who lets her fans, and more importantly herself down, and then suddenly has an amazing tournament. you have to do what i have done and accept the fact that patty is never going to be the player we want her to be, unless some massive change occurs. Also remember that patty is one of the worst players in adjusting to a change in surface, even if it is her beloved clay, remember she lost every match she played on clay before wimbledon in 2000. i won't be surprised if patty has a big results on clay, but i certainly am not going to let it affect my life if she doesn't.

Doris Loeffel
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:13 AM
Looks like it wasn't your day Patty.....

Beat
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:24 AM
switz is right... i think we just have to accept that patty is either :bounce: or :( which makes us often go :rolleyes: ... well this IS patty for you...

so does this result mean that patty will win the french open? ;)