PDA

View Full Version : $10k Brussels 14th July!!!

DutchieGirl
Mar 30th, 2003, 12:43 AM
Just letting everyone know that the ETA site have updated the challengers for the second half of the year. There is a $10k in Brussels in the week of 14th July (quallies would start before then though I guess). I'll be in Antwerpen at that time, so I'm, gonna go to a couple of days. Who else wants to come? :bounce: (Sandra, Bram)? ;)

Frau Antje
Mar 30th, 2003, 04:19 PM
me, me :D

tim4
Mar 30th, 2003, 09:49 PM
$10k w/b 14 July.
Isn't there a Tour-level tournament in Brussels the week before, or am I wrong?
As to who's going, well, if Boogie is there, I'll be there!! (in the Tour-level tournament, I mean ... I'm sure she's not desperate enough to enter $10k's quite yet!!!)

DutchieGirl
Mar 31st, 2003, 01:55 AM
Is there a tourney in Brussels the week before? I don't know. Darn! I'd like to go th that too, especially if Kim and Justine are playing. I guess Kristie would also play, but I'll be in the south of Germany at the start of the week, so I'll probably miss her.

Yay! Sandra wants to come! :D

Zamboni
Mar 31st, 2003, 07:36 AM
Didn't they cancel the Brussels tournament the year that Antwerp started? I'm totally not sure about that, all I remember is that there was something about the Brussels tournament!

I can't come anyway, cos I'll be at the other side of the world ;)

DutchieGirl
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:24 AM
Yeah, I also thought Brussels got cancelled. What happened to Knokke too? That's also cancelled isn't it?

Fieke
Mar 31st, 2003, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I also thought Brussels got cancelled. What happened to Knokke too? That's also cancelled isn't it?
I think they changed Knokke to Brussels last year, but Brussels got cancelled this year as I can't find it on the WTA website.

Anyway, there's already one name on the entry list:
Aina RAFOLOMANANTSIATSIKA - Say what? :confused: :)

DutchieGirl
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:43 AM
lol yes, but I don't know if she'll actually play there. It's a long time away/ Alot of players just sort of put their name down for everything, and then decide later what to play.