PDA

View Full Version : Jenn kisses Chanda at the net and wishes that Serena will be nice to her on her bday!

treufreund
Mar 28th, 2003, 07:01 PM
I have to say I have not seen Jenn hitting the ball as well as she did today in a very long time. I still think that her movement can get even better and that she is at 85% but her serve was good and she took her time between first and second serves. Her passing shots were great and HER FOREHAND and even the backhand WERE SMOKIN'!!!

She is truly happy when she plays well and really the only power player I just love to watch because she can hit so well and yet make few errors and still showed some variety with a sliced lob and a slice forehand passing shot. :D

She was great in kissing Chanda and making jokes hoping that Serena would "let her win" since tomorrow in her birthday. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW JENNY!

Mase
Mar 28th, 2003, 07:03 PM
Yeah I thought that was a nice encounter at the net...... Your right her game was on fire today! Hopefuly she'll have a great birthday tommorow, and give not only herself a birthday gift but me too!! :-)

jenny161185
Mar 28th, 2003, 07:12 PM
YIIIIIIIIIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - gO jEN!!! even if she loses 200 grand isn 't a bad birthday present!!

griffin
Mar 28th, 2003, 08:04 PM
She was great in kissing Chanda

Lucky bitch.

Cybelle Darkholme
Mar 28th, 2003, 09:09 PM
Lucky bitch.
LMAO!

Robbie.
Mar 28th, 2003, 10:14 PM
Jenn: The joy is back :bounce:

treufreund
Mar 28th, 2003, 10:19 PM
Lucky bitch.

Yes, Chanda was lucky. ;)

magassi
Mar 28th, 2003, 10:27 PM
Jenn and Serena are very friendly. Jenn kissed her on the cheek after an exhibition match in LA.

selesfan87
Mar 28th, 2003, 11:15 PM
I think generally the girls are great friends out there on the tour - its so lonley. But then, its there job to win matches, and Kim has no problem crushing Justine, despite the fact that they are great friends - always have been.

Robbie.
Mar 28th, 2003, 11:34 PM
Yes, Chanda was lucky. ;)

Exactly what i was thinking :angel:

1jackson2001
Mar 29th, 2003, 03:56 AM
Well deserved win by Jen. :)

caramel
Mar 29th, 2003, 06:02 AM
She was great in kissing Chanda and making jokes hoping that Serena would "let her win" since tomorrow in her birthday. :D

LOL... sweet of Jenn that she kissed Chanda. :kiss: Anyway, letīs hope that Serena will let her win, would be a nice birthday present. Heeheee.
:angel:

Rae Q.
Mar 29th, 2003, 02:16 PM
Well Jen & Chanda have been practicing together these 2 weeks...so its not surprising their encounter at the net...think we'll see one for Serena...NOT!! :D Jen seems to think that this is her own special tourny because it falls on her B-day;)

You know, as i was watching Jen play Meghan the other day, i really realized that forehand of hers is really awesome when it is on and yoiu are right- its a joy to watch it...on the run, ooh- i love it....its so fresh, so clean- to quote one of Jen's fav. rap groups!!

Cute post joy! :wavey:

SJW
Mar 29th, 2003, 07:02 PM
Jenn and Serena are very friendly. Jenn kissed her on the cheek after an exhibition match in LA.

when was that?

ive always wanted em to be good friends :)

i remember watching Diaries on MTV when Serena said Jen might not be a good conversationalist

ROTFFFF!! :eek: too harsh, but too damn funny! :angel: :bounce:

love you Serena :worship:

love ya too Jenn :)

Roxers
Mar 29th, 2003, 07:55 PM

But today after the match Serena wanted to give Jennifer a kiss but Jennifer did her head away because she didn`t want.

VS Fan
Mar 30th, 2003, 02:13 AM
Well.....

Serena DID give her the first set!!

I am not sure she REALLY wanted to do that though...