PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Daniela looks stunning

kournikovafan13
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:24 AM
http://www.tennis.info/images/Nasdaq3/Hantuchova1057.jpg

Congrats Daniela on winning the Most Improved Player of 2002 Award :cool:

tennischick
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:41 AM
she could quit tennis and become a professional model tomorrow if she wanted to...;)

oops! :eek: or am i just being nasty and jealous...:o :o

Crazy Canuck
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:41 AM
Her hair looks good there.

Is it natural or does it have highlights?

selesfan
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:52 AM
She looks great but what is she wearing? It looks like a mermaid outfit.

GoGoMaggie
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:54 AM
She is totally stunning in that pic. She's replacing Anna as the beaty icon in tennis in my country. All she needs is more recognition that I believe will come with time.

Crazy Canuck
Mar 26th, 2003, 02:13 AM
On a rather dumb note, and I realize that this is only because she is so tall, but she looks like she has disproportionately long arms in that picture ;)

~SunFlower~
Mar 26th, 2003, 02:34 AM
http://www.wtatour.com/assets/story_image/hantuchvovawardweb.jpg

Rocketta
Mar 26th, 2003, 02:37 AM
I'm sorry that outfit is hideous! She looks nice. Its a nice color but YIKES! It is so not flattering to her curveless physique.

Blazedboy
Mar 26th, 2003, 02:45 AM
Im sorry her body is SOOOOO awkward looking, I am not at all attracted to her, she is way too long and thin. Her face was really hot in the first picture though!

Crazy Canuck
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:13 AM
I'm not a fan of the outfit either, but she looked nice either than that.

Miranda
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:15 AM
i only like her long legs coz mine is short and fat :mad: but her arms a bit strange coz though skinny is muscular :confused:

~ The Leopard ~
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:18 AM
Hey, I think she looks great, and I don't know what you all have against the outfit. It is sexy, stylish, yet tasteful.

Crazy Canuck
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:20 AM
Hey, I think she looks great, and I don't know what you all have against the outfit. It is sexy, stylish, yet tasteful.
maybe it's the strange folds, the ruffley things, the colour, or the ugly flowers.

I don't know, just a hunch ;)

Gonzo Hates Me!
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:29 AM
Hey, I agree Jouissant.

And heh, I think we all know what I think of Daniela!

~ The Leopard ~
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:30 AM
maybe it's the strange folds, the ruffley things, the colour, or the ugly flowers.

I don't know, just a hunch ;)

All those things could add up to something hideous of course. The outfit is certainly risky as a bit of fashion design. That doesn't mean it doesn't work.

I'll also concede that not many people could have carried it off like Dani. :hearts:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:37 AM
Once again, I agree. I think people are just not used to seeing a tennis player who doesn't dress like the boring girl next door. Thank God for clothes horses like Anna and Dani! Don't worry Dani, that dress is a desirable in DC!

CJ07
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:40 AM
she needs to eat something!

Crazy Canuck
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:43 AM
Look - my opinion on her outift is that it isn't a very nice outfit - plain and simple. It has absolutely nothing to do with who she is, the apaprent fact that i'm not used to tennis players dressing up (:confused:), or whatever.

However, this is nothing more than opinion. Much like I'm not going to convince any of you that it's a blah outfit, you will not convince me that it's the greatest thing on earth, and that we should now erect a statue in her honour.

I already said I liked her hair here, geex, what does it take to please you people? :p

~ The Leopard ~
Mar 26th, 2003, 04:08 AM
I already said I liked her hair here, geex, what does it take to please you people? :p

What are you offering? Adoration and worship are always nice. :angel:

caramel
Mar 26th, 2003, 04:41 AM
She´s maybe a little too skinny but at least she´s got a pretty face. ;) And the skirt and top she´s wearing are extremely fitty, I just love the color. :p

Filadidas
Mar 26th, 2003, 05:27 AM
Nice Pic!!! :D

gorecki
Mar 26th, 2003, 06:05 AM
Nice photos! :)

She certainly has lengthy limbs!

diggerariel
Mar 26th, 2003, 06:14 AM
What a beauty. Very nice pictures. :D

~ The Leopard ~
Mar 26th, 2003, 11:11 AM
Bill? Oh *that* Bill. lol ;)

leslie
Mar 26th, 2003, 11:27 AM
She is totally stunning in that pic. She's replacing Anna as the beaty icon in tennis in my country. All she needs is more recognition that I believe will come with time.

That girl looks like she needs feeding. She actually looks anorexic(sp).

Hulet
Mar 26th, 2003, 11:28 AM
Forgive me for being honest but I don't get what is so stunning about her. She seems quite ordinary girl, pretty true, but not stunning. Yeah, but she looks good on that picture.

decemberlove
Mar 26th, 2003, 11:46 AM
the color is nice. i could do without the skirt ruffles tho and the flowers.

dani pulls it off nicely. id think someone with curves couldnt really pull that off... itll look too slutty.

i like the way the bottom of the top is cut... and the top of the skirt. id wear the top if it didnt have that stupid flower on it.

her hair is finally starting to look good.

leslie
Mar 26th, 2003, 11:49 AM
You people are blind. That girl is not pretty-- They are other women on the WTA who are 10 times better looking that Dani. She needs to be fed.

GrahamD
Mar 26th, 2003, 11:52 AM
Perfection :hearts:

starr
Mar 26th, 2003, 12:44 PM
It's all in the eye of the beholder. There are some people who don't think enormous breasts and gargantuan bottoms and hugh thighs are attractive. I always thought Audrey Hepburn was the most beautiful movie star and I like enlongated limbs and flat tummies and willowly bodies. I've always wanted to look like that, but no chance with my figure!

Roxers
Mar 26th, 2003, 12:51 PM
She looks great but thinnnyyyyyy, still! :eek:

GrahamD
Mar 26th, 2003, 12:56 PM
It's all in the eye of the beholder. There are some people who don't think enormous breasts and gargantuan bottoms and hugh thighs are attractive.

So true Starr!

Who on earth can you be referring to?? ;) :confused: Yeeeuuuggghhh!! :devil:

decemberlove
Mar 26th, 2003, 12:58 PM
http://www.tennis.info/images/Nasdaq3/Hantuchova1045.jpg

vw43
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:21 PM
Daniela looks gorgeous, imo. I do think she's very thin but she seems toned and healthy. We have to remember that she is still a young girl, for heavens sake. Perhaps she hasn't..erm..blossomed.

I should also point out that many different shapes, sizes and colors can be beautiful. I also think Serena is attractive and she has a very different look than Dani.

It also is annoying when people assume just because someone is thin then that person must be anorexic. Just like some people assume that because some people are overweight they must eat too much or not excersise. Metabolism, people. Educate yourselves ;)

Leena
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:39 PM
Dani is so naturally pretty... it's a shame she's so skinny like she is. I'm not saying she needs to have giant boobs and butt or anything, but the girl doesn't even have any curves, whatsoever.

starr
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:42 PM
If you think she hasn't any curves, perhaps you should visit your optometrist.

decemberlove
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:48 PM
she doesnt have any curves

starr
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:49 PM
See above

AKTW
Mar 26th, 2003, 02:09 PM
Daniela has a little bit but not much.
She wasn't so skinny a year ago.Why is she like that now?I think she was a little bit fat before.
Actually,I must admit that Daniela is stunning but more stunning is Elena (D)! :p

decemberlove
Mar 26th, 2003, 02:40 PM
See above

i cant :p

THE NET
Mar 26th, 2003, 04:39 PM
Absolutely stunning! :hearts:

Anna K. is the fashion queen on tennis court. ;)

But, Daniela is better in modelling. She has the "MODEL's body"!! Gorgeous!! She looks fabulous! :eek:

walee
Mar 26th, 2003, 04:57 PM
I like that Dani always looks pretty natural. Anna is beautiful but she always looks very self-conscious.

gweeny
Mar 26th, 2003, 06:03 PM
I would like to be skinny, but not as skinny as Daniela. She looks pretty, but the oufit is uggh. She would be more pretty if she gained 5 pounds.

Volcana
Mar 26th, 2003, 07:40 PM
Those are ribs showing above her top in the first shot. Thank god her arms have a little meat on them, but the girl's a stick.

Stunning? yes.
Healthy? I won't say no, but she sure doesn't LOOK healthy. And the way she got bageled in that last set indicates she's at least pushing the line where unhealthy is concerned.

Crazy Canuck
Mar 26th, 2003, 08:06 PM
Yeah, Daniela is skinny. Yeah, some people are concerned.

But really, does it need to be mentioned 50 times in every thread that has her name in it? ;)

Volcana
Mar 26th, 2003, 09:14 PM
Rebecca, who's your avatar?

joaco
Mar 26th, 2003, 09:25 PM
:lick: :lick: :hearts: Dani looks AMAZING in that pic.... I'm also saving this one..... :drool: :drool: LOL

Joaco

the cat
Mar 27th, 2003, 12:19 AM
Dani is delightful! :D

TC, modelling experts say Daniela is a natural for the catwalk! Fortunately she is a natural on the tennis courts, too! :) Dani has alot of game. When she puts it all together on and off the court, watch out! :bounce:

Volcana, that's Iroda Tulyaganova in Rebecca's avatar.

starr
Mar 27th, 2003, 01:10 AM
I do want to see Daniela put more muscle on her thighs.... not for looks but for tennis. I think strong legs are a must for tennis. Mary Jo Fernandez always looked so fragile, but her legs were fantastic. Nearly every girl in the top twenty has marvelously muscled legs. I don't want to see Daniela resort to steroids to pack on the muscle, and I'm not sure what she can do to gain it naturally. I'm sure that her team is working on that problem.

Crazy Canuck
Mar 27th, 2003, 03:54 AM
Rebecca, who's your avatar?
Hey Volcana - the cat is right, it is Iroda in my avatar. They used to have another picture of her, but then changed it. That's okay, she looks pretty here too, although I prefered just the head shot, I was apparently alone on that ;)

~ The Leopard ~
Mar 27th, 2003, 09:41 AM
Iroda looks very pretty in tht avy. But she's no Dani :hearts:

Dani is an :angel: .

azinna
Mar 27th, 2003, 09:57 AM
Yes, there are many body shapes, but her Body Mass Index (BMI) may in fact be borderline low for her health.

Still, she is quite young, and her attempts to add pounds may be hampered by a continually high metabolic rate, which may be responding to her new exercise regimen by revving up even further.

I think (or hope) that as she finds her way into her 20s, her metabolic rate will slow and she'll start gaining a little flesh/muscle. This may, of course, aid her tennis.

switz
Mar 27th, 2003, 12:24 PM
speaking from the view point of male (who is not gay) i find dani very attractive off court, but so much on the court. While i actually find anna much more attractive when she is playing tennis. dani has a body which made for real clothing. i agree however that she is too thin, especially judging by the pics. are we sure she isn't a model, because she certainly looks like she has been sticking her fingers down her throat too much.

What i will say, however, is that dani definitely gets my juices going in these pics. those legs!!! bella! Sorry for being disgusting

Experimentee
Mar 27th, 2003, 12:25 PM
I like her outfit and her face looks nice but she shouldnt be that skinny, if its not natural for her.

Layla
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:08 PM
Absolutely gorgeous. :) Congrats on the award!

the cat
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Oh Becca, you're not the only one who preferred Iroda's head shot! ;)

Switz, your comment about Dani sticking her fingers down her throat was unecessary and unfair! :mad: Some people like model Kate Moss are naturally thin. Dani is another one who is naturally thin.

Osssge
Mar 27th, 2003, 03:07 PM
Absolutely stunning, she's gorgeous. She's much more beautiful than most models are, imo. But I'd rather see her on court rather than posing for the cameras. we need prettier girls and handsome guys on courts!!

THE NET
Mar 27th, 2003, 03:48 PM
speaking from the view point of male (who is not gay) i find dani very attractive off court, but so much on the court. While i actually find anna much more attractive when she is playing tennis. dani has a body which made for real clothing. i agree however that she is too thin, especially judging by the pics. are we sure she isn't a model, because she certainly looks like she has been sticking her fingers down her throat too much.

What i will say, however, is that dani definitely gets my juices going in these pics. those legs!!! bella! Sorry for being disgusting

See my post above. I am gay but have the same idea as yours.!! ;)