PDA

View Full Version : Clijsters def. Dokic 6-2, 6-0..............ouch

Havok
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:00 AM
wow i didnt expect this. i thought it would have been a well fought match like all their other matches. but that just goes to show you how amazing Kim is playing and that Jelena is obviously just starting to play like her old self. come on Kim, beat Serena

fammmmedspin
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:03 AM
:eek:

AjdeNate!
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:03 AM
Great win Kim!

Gowza
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:39 AM
alicia would have put up a better fight. i really thought jelena had a good chance here. now i wish molik had gone through to play clijsters it would have been a hell of a lot more interesting than that match.

Leena
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:57 AM
Ouch... Kim slapped all the pretty out of Jelena.

Havok
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:59 AM
alicia would have put up a better fight. i really thought jelena had a good chance here. now i wish molik had gone through to play clijsters it would have been a hell of a lot more interesting than that match.
yeah i'm sure of that :rolleyes: she couldn't even take Dokic's power, and if Dokic was rolled over by Clijsters, you actually think Molik would have done better.

Julian
Okay Kim is starting to scare me lmao jk..I really expected this to be a real fight, it will be real tough to know who will win next round specially if Kim holds her nerves, but good luck to her against Serena! :)

WhatTheDeuce
JELENA :eek:

wow...good job kim...jelena....get your shit together...you're so much better than what you showed in this awful match :rolleyes:

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 26th, 2003, 02:00 AM
yeah i'm sure of that :rolleyes: she couldn't even take Dokic's power, and if Dokic was rolled over by Clijsters, you actually think Molik would have done better.

I agree, Naldo...

Hawk
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:12 AM
Wow :eek: Well Done Kimmie :D :kiss:

Good tournament for Jelena too :) It looks like she's starting to get herself back on track.

mboyle
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:27 AM

Alicia:eek: ! I am sorry but the girl could not keep three consecutive balls in play! (say I have no life, but I actually counted how long it took her to make an error on average during the Dokic match:o ) Kim, playing the way she did tonight (a Hingis esque 9 winners to a Williams esque 21 winners:eek: ), Clijsters would have absolutely DOUBLE BAGELED alicia. Molik would have been lucky to win a point.

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:29 AM
the pic says it all:

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20030325/capt.1048641853nasdaq_100_open_fkb112.jpg

vutt
Mar 26th, 2003, 06:13 AM
Argh!! Ok I somewhat knew that Kim is better player today, but it wasnít necessary to kill poor Jelena in order to make that clear. :sad: She isnít at top 10 level jet.

Anyway good tournament for Jeca indeed. And now Kim you have moral obligation to slap that S-bu#$ in semis ;) Go Kimmie!

And good luck in doubles Jelena! :wavey: