PDA

View Full Version : I cant wait to see PRINCESS ANNA bitch-slap Serena 6-0, 6-0 in the 2004 AO final

selesrules
Mar 25th, 2003, 08:52 PM
This day is going to happen. Anna will punish you all for all your harsh remarks. Serena is lucky that Anna has been injured so many times in the last few years, and that's why Serena has done so well. But Anna will be back very soon and she will lay down the law and put Serena into submission. You will all be kissing Anna's beautiful sexy feet. Serena will be cleaning Anna's shoes, just one year from now.

WtaTour4Ever
Mar 25th, 2003, 08:53 PM
what the hell.........

This is your brain on drugs!!!!

vs1
Mar 25th, 2003, 08:53 PM
:rolleyes:
whatever.

GBFH
Mar 25th, 2003, 08:54 PM
LOL :)
I'm a huge Anna fan...but if Anna double bagels anyone ever again, I'll have a huge celebration...and you're all invited :)

Crazy Canuck
Mar 25th, 2003, 08:56 PM
You tell 'em selesrules!

While we're at it, let me add my bit:

FERRERO TO WIN WIMBLEDON! (following up his semifinal smackdown of Tim Henman with a triple bagel of Lleyton Hewitt, of course)

Mrs. Peel
Mar 25th, 2003, 08:57 PM
...and you will be in rehab for crack addiction! put that pipe down..you are having delusions!!! :rolleyes:

GBFH
Mar 25th, 2003, 08:57 PM
Oh, now that's totally out of line, Rebecca!!!!

SAFIN to win Wimbledon ;)

Light-skinned Girl
Mar 25th, 2003, 08:58 PM
*Stop* using Anna as your weapon to goad the Serena fans!!! :rolleyes:

Spirit
Mar 25th, 2003, 08:58 PM
Right, Selesrules! That's rich! And I suppose Anna will get a GS win just as soon as Serena poses in a swimsuit!

Oh, wait...

Crazy Canuck
Mar 25th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Oh, now that's totally out of line, Rebecca!!!!

SAFIN to win Wimbledon ;)
Shhhhhh! Safin winning Wimbledon is... *ahem* realistic

GBFH
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:00 PM
*whisper whisper* Not now it isn't....

Crazy Canuck
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:01 PM
*whisper whisper* Not now it isn't....
Right now it isn't realistic that Ferrero will win Roland Garros, but that doesn't mean I can't hold out hope ;)

Oh yeah, where was I?

FERRERO TO TRIPLE BAGEL LLEYTON HEWITT! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, BITCHES!

Rocketta
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:04 PM
What would anna ever do without you selesrules?? You bring so much honor and respect to her cause that its truly something to behold. :rolleyes:

Mr. Man
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:08 PM
Selesrules are you a little kid?

What Anna lacks that Serena has......
Oh, why bother, The list will go on and on.

-Sonic-
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:09 PM
Hmmmmm sorry, actually anna will be on the same side of the draw as serena so this cannot happen.

The final will in fact be Serena vs Sarah Michelle Gellar.

GBFH
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:10 PM
Right now it isn't realistic that Ferrero will win Roland Garros, but that doesn't mean I can't hold out hope ;)

Touche ;) (I don't know where the accents are on this keyboard, anyone know the combos to get accents???)

Right now, I'd settle for Marat making a semifinal...anywhere...

spencercarlos
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:11 PM
This is not funny anymore :rolleyes:

:p Keep it dreaming anyway you are close to open another Graf/Seles discussion yet again. IŽll be smarter next time :)

-Sonic-
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:13 PM
or maybe Reese Witherspoon, in prep for her tennis film.

Spirit
Hmmmmm sorry, actually anna will be on the same side of the draw as serena so this cannot happen.

OMG!! Wait...wait...wait...give me a moment to get off the floor and get my breath back...I'm at work, I can't laugh too loud.

Oh, that was good. :D

apoet29
Selesrules seek help. It is truly pathetic how you are using Anna as a convenient scapegoat in your hatred of the Williams sisters. To be honest, these Anna threads of yours have little to do with making Anna haters pay and everything to do with the fact you can't stand seeing Venus and Serena so successful on and off the court. You are going to have to learn to live with it because Venus and Serena are changing the shape of the game both on and off the court. Anna's a good kid. If she can get her act together it will be better for her and the tour. Hopefully that day will come soon rather than later.

Anna deserves fans who are much better than you.

kiwifan
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:16 PM

:worship:

Looks like someone loosened the buckles on his/her striaght-jacket and lowered the dosage on "its" meds; because Selesrules is back to being the immature fool that we all know and can barely tolerate.

Even LSG is in on the attack; gotta love it! :p

Was this thread about something :confused: :confused: :confused:

"Life of Illusion" - Joe Walsh

Spirit
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:19 PM
Was this thread about something?

Richard Williams is giving up his role of media attention-getter for his daughters. He's holding auditions for people who can say absurd things which sound serious but are really attention-grabbing jokes which people take seriously.

In an incredible twist of irony, one person applying for the job is...

GBFH
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:21 PM
Richard Williams is giving up his role of media attention-getter for his daughters. He's holding auditions for people who can say absurd things which sound serious but are really attention-grabbing jokes which people take seriously.

In an incredible twist of irony, one person applying for the job is...

Michael Moore???

-Sonic-
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:25 PM
Martina Hingis?

Crazy Canuck
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:28 PM
Can I apply?

Spirit
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:45 PM
Can I apply?

Must have experience.

Helen Lawson
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:49 PM
Are you referring to the Princess Anne or Anna Kournikova? I think both have the same chances for doling out the double bagel on Serena.

Spirit
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:51 PM
Martina Hingis?

No, no, silly! I was talking about Selesrules! Unless, of course, you think that Selesrules is actually Martina Hingis in disguise, which is just...you know...absurd...

Isn't it?

Hmmm..........

Hmmmm.........

j/k, SR :)

-Sonic-
Mar 25th, 2003, 10:03 PM
err yeah i knew lol.

Lets peel off this mask and find out who SR really is.....

*gasps*

SR: "And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you snivelling kids".

aussiefan83
Mar 25th, 2003, 11:10 PM
why does anna always have to be bought into these stupid arguments between williams-haters and williams fans??
anna is struggling at the moment so just let her be, and let her try get back to her best without this crap. and serena is clearly on top of the world and deserves respect for being a great player!

Go ANNA and SERENA!

selesrules
Mar 25th, 2003, 11:18 PM
A Serena fan started it all by putting down Anna because she's on the cover of some tournament promo. They even were "insulted" and were calling the tournament to put down Anna and complain. SO GO TO THE REAL PROBLEM, all I'm saying here is for people to stop bashing Anna espeically that Serena fan.

Cybelle Darkholme
Mar 25th, 2003, 11:19 PM
I love these arguments! However lets do some research, okay?

Monica SELES (USA) v Anna KOURNIKOVA (RUS)

1998 Key Biscayne Hard (O) 32 Anna KOURNIKOVA 5-7 4-6
1998 W.T.A. Tour Championships Carpet (I) 16 Monica SELES 6-4 6-3
1999 Tokyo Carpet (I) QF Monica SELES 7-5 6-3
2000 Miami Hard (O) 16 Monica SELES 6-1 3-6 6-0
2000 San Diego Hard (O) SF Monica SELES 6-3 7-6(2)
2002 Tokyo Carpet (I) SF Monica SELES 6-3 3-6 6-3

Monica SELES (USA) leads 5 : 1

Serena WILLIAMS (USA) v Anna KOURNIKOVA (RUS)

2000 Canadian Open Hard (O) 16 Serena WILLIAMS 6-3 6-2
2002 Sydney Hard (O) 16 Serena WILLIAMS 6-2 4-6 6-3

Serena WILLIAMS (USA) leads 2 : 0

Looks to me that monica should be more worried about being bitch slapped than serena, right? I mean anna has actually beaten monica.

Leena
Mar 25th, 2003, 11:20 PM
This day is going to happen. Anna will punish you all for all your harsh remarks. Serena is lucky that Anna has been injured so many times in the last few years, and that's why Serena has done so well. But Anna will be back very soon and she will lay down the law and put Serena into submission. You will all be kissing Anna's beautiful sexy feet. Serena will be cleaning Anna's shoes, just one year from now.
The admins are far too lenient with that big, bad, ban button...

There should be at least 1 person banned a day.

selesrules
Mar 25th, 2003, 11:20 PM
Serena was lucky to not play Anna in 1998 when she was in the top 10 and playing well. Even in 2002 when Anna was horrible and Serena on top of the world, Serena struggled against her. Anna would have beaten Serena 6-0,6-0 back in 1998, the ANNA ERA.

Rocketta
Mar 25th, 2003, 11:21 PM
A Serena fan started it all by putting down Anna because she's on the cover of some tournament promo. They even were "insulted" and were calling the tournament to put down Anna and complain. SO GO TO THE REAL PROBLEM, all I'm saying here is for people to stop bashing Anna espeically that Serena fan.

I was insulted by her picture being bigger than Serenas and I did call the tournament and complain about it. :)

So if your attempt was to change my feeling about that you failed miserably.

aussiefan83
Mar 25th, 2003, 11:24 PM

oh please- so your reaction to ONE person putting anna down is to come up with a stupid thread that just makes anna look worse?!

i am a huge anna fan and i cant see how this helps anna against the people that bash anna- it just gives them more amunition.

selesrules
Mar 25th, 2003, 11:25 PM
oh please- so your reaction to ONE person putting anna down is to come up with a stupid thread that just makes anna look worse?!

i am a huge anna fan and i cant see how this helps anna against the people that bash anna- it just gives them more amunition.

No it's not to just one person. Sure that Serena fan started that thread but many other Serena fans among others started bashing Anna too.

Rocketta
Mar 25th, 2003, 11:29 PM

Also, I didn't bash Anna well not at first. I did call her a first round loser but that was only because SR came in with his inane "jealousy" speak. I actually don't have anything against her pesonally but I do have a problem with tournament officials though.

Cybelle Darkholme
Mar 25th, 2003, 11:35 PM
Quit your whining! Everyone knows that the fan bases always attack each other relentlessly! Its almost mandatory now. anna fans hate serena fans serena fans hate anna fans jen fans hate martina fans martina fans hate steffi fans steffi fans hate monica fans monica fans hate anyone who has ever even looked at monica wrong much less beaten her in a match.... get over it and enjoy the fireworks.

so stop trying to act all innocent, as bette davis said "In this rat-race everybody's guilty till proved innocent!"

1jackson2001
Mar 25th, 2003, 11:47 PM
I'd be interested in the bitch-slapping part. :eek: ;)

apoet29
Mar 26th, 2003, 12:12 AM
Serena was lucky to not play Anna in 1998 when she was in the top 10 and playing well. Even in 2002 when Anna was horrible and Serena on top of the world, Serena struggled against her. Anna would have beaten Serena 6-0,6-0 back in 1998, the ANNA ERA.

You're attempts at trying to justify this tirade of yours have failed miserably. If you want to blame someone, then blame the fans for bashing, not the player. In fact, bashing Serena not only makes you look bad, but it also allows you to join that exclusive club of bashers that you keep railing against.

BTW, no one knows what Serena would have done against Anna in 1998. There is no point in projecting what might have been.

selesfan
Mar 26th, 2003, 12:49 AM
No, no, silly! I was talking about Selesrules! Unless, of course, you think that Selesrules is actually Martina Hingis in disguise, which is just...you know...absurd...

Isn't it?

Hmmm..........

Hmmmm.........

j/k, SR :)

So is this where Martina has been since she retired. ;)

WtaTour4Ever
Mar 26th, 2003, 12:53 AM
We all know selesrules is petty,imo you don't deserve to even use the name seles....... you logic is ass backwards

So , am I supposed to bash myself then since I am a Serena fan, and a Williams fan........

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:03 AM
fuck selesrules, stop these fucking posts...you invite people in here to bash away at anna left and right because of your fucking stupidity...its enough already...:rolleyes:

spencercarlos
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:43 AM
fuck selesrules, stop these fucking posts...you invite people in here to bash away at anna left and right because of your fucking stupidity...its enough already...:rolleyes:
Finally someone who could tell it more directly :o. I`m too shy to do it :rolleyes:

selesfan
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:47 AM
You are going to have a long wait. ;)

Mad-About-Venus
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:58 AM
Selesrules cannot be older than 12. I am not joking, read his lines carefully and you will realize that this cannot be an adult. This is like a kid in school saying to the teacher: look what little Jonny did, I am going to do the same now, da da da da da.... I mean seriously, you guys cannot let a kid drive you insane. Ignoring him is the best thing one can do.

Seenus
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:30 AM

Get help!

Beat
Mar 26th, 2003, 06:53 AM
the ANNA ERA.

the anna era? so how many grand slams or should i say tournaments? did she win during that time?

are you actually trying to make people laugh or does it just come naturally?

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 26th, 2003, 06:54 AM
the anna era? so how many grand slams or should i say tournaments? did she win during that time?

are you actually trying to make people laugh or does it just come naturally?
LMAO :D good post

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 26th, 2003, 06:55 AM
im a fan of anna but seriously selesrules....your fucking posts are so outrageous and annoying...its fucking enough already :rolleyes:

juggler
Mar 26th, 2003, 07:45 AM
can anyone not see what selesrules is doing? he/she is not a fan of anna. selesrules is simply trying to incite an anti-anna sentiment through this propaganda campaign

Dava
Mar 26th, 2003, 07:58 AM
I think that this is very unlikely, but who knows. I would personally just want to see Anna beat a Williams, I dont care about the score!

Crazy Canuck
Mar 26th, 2003, 08:10 AM
My favourite selesrules rant must have been the time that he went into one of the "who is the most beautiful" threads and told us all that Anna was the hottest, and this was "FACT" and everybody who denied it was a "HATER".

I think that 12 years old might have been an accurate guess ;)

Crazy Canuck
Mar 26th, 2003, 08:11 AM
Does anybody remember that time that Selesrules claimed that he was the "Eminem" of WTAWorld?

Poor Eminem, what did he ever do to deserve such a comparison?

Beat
Mar 26th, 2003, 09:23 AM
Does anybody remember that time that Selesrules claimed that he was the "Eminem" of WTAWorld?

Poor Eminem, what did he ever do to deserve such a comparison?

oh, but that might be closer to the truth than you'd expect; eminem
always reminds me of a 12 year old, so these two have at least one thing in common.

apologies to all 12 year olds!

Leena
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:05 PM
Is he banned yet?

irma
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:12 PM
why do people still take him serious?

he likes to get attention. that was already the case back in the old days on the monica zone on cnn;)

Volcana
Mar 26th, 2003, 05:10 PM
selesrules - Anna is about as likely to beat Serena as Monica is to win a G .... nah too easy. Of course you're ABSOLUTELY RIGHT selesrules ;). SUUUURE anna will beat Serena. OF COURSE she will.

jay_k
Mar 26th, 2003, 05:17 PM
"Anna is about as likely to beat Serena as Monica is to win a G ..."

.......OR maybe Anna is about as likely to beat Serena as Venus is to win a tier O.. Nah its too easy ;)

TommyH
Mar 27th, 2003, 01:08 AM
can anyone not see what selesrules is doing? he/she is not a fan of anna. selesrules is simply trying to incite an anti-anna sentiment through this propaganda campaign

very true!!!!!!!!!!! well said!!!!!!

:fiery: :fiery: @ selesrules