PDA

View Full Version : Bad Omen

HellanSpicen
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:16 PM
I was defintely thinking that Venus or Serena could face a early exit in this tournment. What really is surprising is that most people on this thread is having a Venus going down the drain mindset. Let's not forget
If Venus and Serena plays thier best everytime no one can beat them.
Venus didn't play much at all before the Australian Open and yet, she still didn't drop a set until the final. Megan has to play her best day every match and Venus her worse before she is able to win. I still feel Serena is vulnerable in this tournment also, but let's hope she brings home the title for the family. When Venus and Serena were winning thier outside activites many said was a great balance. Now it's all of a sudden a distraction. The competition is much better, but still on thier best daus not many of those girls can beat them.

BK4ever
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:31 PM
All I know is that I'm sick of Venus. IIts like Anna and her mental unstability and Venus with her serve, both refuse to do something about their problems.

Yes she didnt play well, but if she served better, she would have had a chance to win the match. She has gotten away for way too long with that shitty serve. Maybe now that lower rank players are going after it, she will FINALLY do something about it

Hopefully BJK will be able to help her with it when she goes for Fed Cup practice.

irma
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:34 PM
shaughnessy has beaten venus before when venus was between winning two slams obvious she is a hard opponent for her!

Dava
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:12 PM
I am actually not suprised that Venus went out I dont know why I just had a feeling. I just kept thinking 5.2 as a number siginificant with this match. And thinking about it it is now the head to head for Venus against meghann.