PDA

View Full Version : Where are they now???

rhz
Mar 25th, 2003, 08:15 AM
any news about Jana Novotna? Katerina Maleeva? Manuela Maleeva? Patty Fendick? Natalia Medvedeva? and any other retired players that we never hear the news from... any of you knows? or have recent pics?? i am curious to find out. thank you

Dava
Mar 25th, 2003, 08:54 AM
Well I know that the older of the Maleeva sisters have kids and live in some villa-come-challe in Switzerland. I saw that on the 'Girls On Tour' Programme.

rhz
Mar 25th, 2003, 08:58 AM
both Manuela and Katerina? or only Manuela? and what is that girls on tour program????

I also want to know where Naoko Sawamatsu is right now?

rhz
Mar 27th, 2003, 09:55 AM
bump :confused:

danra
Mar 27th, 2003, 03:21 PM
Last i heard, Patty Fendick had married Scott McCain, and was head coach at a Uni in Washington DC. Believe her assistant is Jill Hetherington...

Always loved Patty!

:wavey:

Dava
Mar 27th, 2003, 03:24 PM
Sorry Rhz I must have not been on. Its the eldest one who has kids (the middle on might), and she says she does not want them to play tennis unless they themselves want to. With thier grandmother that might just happen.

DiNaPic
Mar 27th, 2003, 03:36 PM
Can’t tell you about your listed players, but I am in contact with the following:

CATALINA CRISTEA, who works as a T.V. talk show host on Romanian T.V.

BETTINA FULCO runs her own tennis academy in Argentina. She is divorced from her husband Pablo Villella, who used to be her coach on the WTA tour, but lives in Madrid now. Bettina takes part in the mentor programme of WTA, used to be mentor of Angelique WIDJAJA in 2001.

Messenger
Mar 27th, 2003, 05:38 PM
Really? What kind of show does Catalina work on?