PDA

View Full Version : My NASDAQ-100 Pictures

MarcusRock
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:39 AM
I didn't take very many but I think there are a few good ones in there. Take a look HERE (http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/junkemail71/lst?.dir=/Tennis+Pictures&.view=t) and let me know what you think. Which are the best ones in your opinion? Do I have photographic talent or should I just stick to altering everyone else's pictures and making cheap jokes like usual?

rhz
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:48 AM
very nice pics!!! good job, is that pic of widjaja during her doubles match?? what do you think about her game??

Kuilli
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:50 AM
Thanks!! Great pictures!! :D

MarcusRock
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:52 AM
very nice pics!!! good job, is that pic of widjaja during her doubles match?? what do you think about her game??Yes that was right before her doubles match. I wish I'd caught it but when Angelique saw me aiming my camera at her, she stuck out her tongue like a little brat would. It was quite funny. If I was ready to take a picture of her then, that would have made for a classic avatar. But oh well.

caramel
Mar 25th, 2003, 05:15 AM
All of your pics are great... I liked the ones of Chanda and Babsi best though. :p

MarcusRock
Mar 25th, 2003, 12:07 PM
:bounce:

gorecki
Mar 25th, 2003, 12:16 PM
Nice photos!

Iroda looks sweet! :)

selesfan
Mar 25th, 2003, 12:28 PM
Great pictures, especially Iroda's. Looks like she likes having her picture taken. :)

Gallofa
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:11 PM
Great pictures! Thank you for sharing them! :D

King Aaron
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:29 PM
Great pictures. :)
Can I use Anna Pistolesi's picture for my website?

Mark43
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the great pics!!! :wavey:

Leena
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:43 PM
I didn't take very many but I think there are a few good ones in there. Take a look HERE (http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/junkemail71/lst?.dir=/Tennis+Pictures&.view=t) and let me know what you think. Which are the best ones in your opinion? Do I have photographic talent or should I just stick to altering everyone else's pictures and making cheap jokes like usual?
I'd rather see Lena gleefully smiling due to massive male memberment manifesting her. Don't quit your day job.

jmp
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the wonderful pictures! They look candid and fun. Here are my favorites:

1) Stadium - It's an impressive venue. The picture gives you some perspective. I can certainly see how challenger and lower ranked players could be intimidated by it's sheer size.

2) Tulyaganova2 - She looks soooo happy!

3) Rubin & Schett2 - Two beautiful, confident, athletic women.

Thanks, again, for sharing.

Shooter
Mar 25th, 2003, 03:10 PM
My favorite posts are first person accounts of trips to tournaments and pictures! You got a nice selection of players in your pics. Since they aren't playing they don't have those stone-like game faces on yet. The Iroda pic where she has a big smile on her face in my favorite. The closeup of Dokic's face is good too. Also, it's nice to see pictures of the facility. Makes me feel more like a part of the event. It's great that you got them up on the net for us to see so soon (while the tournament is still in progress)! Good work.

http://www.mfwweb.com/tennis/Shooter.jpg

alon222
Mar 25th, 2003, 06:55 PM
anna p. great. :p :bounce: :p

MarcusRock
Mar 25th, 2003, 10:37 PM
Great pictures. :)
Can I use Anna Pistolesi's picture for my website?Pilfer away aaron. Share the wealth I say.

MarcusRock
Mar 25th, 2003, 10:38 PM
New Hantuchova photos added today (4) and 1 of Shaughnessy.

salima
Mar 25th, 2003, 10:49 PM
I could swear I replyed earlier, but where is the reply :confused: :confused:

As a photographer on the spot as here you cannot the light ( and the shadows) Here you do a good job in many f the photos. You also got the motive in fokus. good. If this is taken with a ordinary or simple camera it is even better.
I like piture nr 11 (of course) also 6 and 16. The new of Shaughnessy, very good and the same to one of the DH pics. Before you go through the roof: there are also some quite ordinary pics here.
(yes I work with such things in my sivile life)

Jordan.
Mar 25th, 2003, 10:53 PM
Nice pictures, Marcus! :wavey: :)

MarcusRock
Mar 26th, 2003, 08:49 AM
:bounce:

Dava
Mar 26th, 2003, 08:53 AM
Nice pictures especially the one of Iroda she looks cute.

ßcoene
Mar 26th, 2003, 08:59 AM
Their are certainly some pictures I really like.

The two of Tulyaganova are the best. Rubin and Chanda is great too.

Martian Stacey
Mar 26th, 2003, 09:01 AM
Great pics!! :D

Beat
Mar 26th, 2003, 09:09 AM
thank you!

BasicTennis
Mar 26th, 2003, 10:27 AM
the widjaja2 pic is awesome....it's always hard to take pictures in action....impressive.;)

kr003
Mar 26th, 2003, 10:35 AM
Thank you for sharing them with us. You definitely have talent.

annakalways
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Hi MarcusRock!

Can I use the Anna&Elena dementieva-pic for my lovely Anna Kournikova Website??? www.annaforever.de

Thanx in advance!

King Aaron
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:36 PM
Pilfer away aaron. Share the wealth I say.
Thanks. :D

King Aaron
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:41 PM
I could swear I replyed earlier, but where is the reply :confused: :confused:

As a photographer on the spot as here you cannot the light ( and the shadows) Here you do a good job in many f the photos. You also got the motive in fokus. good. If this is taken with a ordinary or simple camera it is even better.
I like piture nr 11 (of course) also 6 and 16. The new of Shaughnessy, very good and the same to one of the DH pics. Before you go through the roof: there are also some quite ordinary pics here.
(yes I work with such things in my sivile life)
I think you replied to the thread that was in the Nasdaq-100 forum.

AKTW
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:59 PM
Thanks very much. :)
I love them esp. the picture of Elena and Anna.
It must be very nice of meeting them! ;) ( :eek: So close with Elena :lick: )

beauty_is_pink
Mar 26th, 2003, 09:06 PM
hey MarcusRock... thanks for the pic! realli nice ones! my fave of Daniela is the one when she's signing the hat for that lil grl! it's so sweet... you lucky bastard for being so damn close! lol :wavey:
i have a question bout the pics tho... when was it taken? like was she going TO her 2nd round match of singles or FROM the match...? or is the pic for doubles? any other info you can give me? Thanks! :bounce:

MarcusRock
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:55 AM
Hi MarcusRock!

Can I use the Anna&Elena dementieva-pic for my lovely Anna Kournikova Website??? www.annaforever.de

Thanx in advance!No problem. Use it to your heart's desire.

MarcusRock = Giving back to the WTAworld community :)

MarcusRock
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:59 AM
hey MarcusRock... thanks for the pic! realli nice ones! my fave of Daniela is the one when she's signing the hat for that lil grl! it's so sweet... you lucky bastard for being so damn close! lol :wavey:
i have a question bout the pics tho... when was it taken? like was she going TO her 2nd round match of singles or FROM the match...? or is the pic for doubles? any other info you can give me? Thanks! :bounce:Well, Hantuchova was coming from her doubles match where she and Shaughnessy just got trounced.

I forgot to mention this earlier but these pics were taken with an ordinary digital camera. The key to good pictures with a digital camera is to not use the zoom. That's why I tried to get so close to the players.

selesfan
Mar 27th, 2003, 03:01 AM

You have photographic talent but don't give up altering everone else's pictures and making cheap jokes. I enjoy them. :)