PDA

View Full Version : Noticed Serena's Facial Experssions....

SerenaSlam
Mar 25th, 2003, 05:24 AM
....on the court as of late, she has seemed so calm and full of peace, like nothing is/can go wrong. bout like venus, who had an off day, fought hard but lost to the better player. She started this like surreal facial exression in Paris. Hasn't lost a match at all this year. And in Paris against Amelie she was working this face. She was looking/playing like nothing can and will go wrong. Have you all noticed it? She seems to calm, but w/ so much pressure on her shoulder, when Richard W. says serena says 1 thing but another thing is happening insdie, i wonder if she is looking this way, but really nervous/frustrated at times?

AjdeNate!
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:42 PM
I don't know.... I called the tournament and they said there's something wrong with her face this week. Bad botox or something.

Hulet
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:43 PM
I don't know.... I called the tournament and they said there's something wrong with her face this week. Bad botox or something.
I hate liars.

AjdeNate!
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:46 PM
I do, hence the reply.

starr
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:46 PM
ohmigod, Seles! That was funny!

Hulet
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:51 PM
I do, hence the reply.
:confused:You do hate liars, hence you lie.
:confused:

starr
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:54 PM
Oh please!! There is a big difference between a joke and a lie. And there is a big difference between satire and a lie.

AjdeNate!
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:58 PM
:confused:You do hate liars, hence you lie.
:confused:
There's a song I recommend you hear... it's called "Get The Joke" by Robbie Williams. It's very timely for someone in your situation.

I'm not allowed to call anyone on their shit? Sorry, I call it as I see it - and if someone's gonna proport to be someone/do something/have anything that is clearly not true, I feel entitled to not let them forget that their words, too, have consequences.

harloo
Mar 25th, 2003, 03:06 PM
SerenaSlam stop acting up! You sure do know how to get everyone up in arms. :D